Nazi Map of the Hollow Earth/Agartha/Shamballa discovered?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GafferUK1981
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I'm sorry to go off thread here but I feel I must correct you.

Frank Whittle invented the jet engine for Britain and the Nazi's used his patent, however their engines were very unreliable unlike Whittles which was a very reliable powerhouse.

Granted the Germans were the first to implement the jet engine into a plane but that is down to lack of foresight by the British who ignored Frank Whittle rather than any advances the Germans had.

I can appreciate the hollow earth theory is exciting but lets not bulls**t to try justify it.
edit on 12-11-2012 by GafferUK1981 because: (no reason given)

Wow, the arrogance of British people truly is legendary. The Jet Engine was invented in both the UK and Germany at the same time. I wish Scotland the best of luck in divorcing such people and becoming it's own sensible nation.

suite101.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
Make UFOS? Lol. The Nazi's were primitive. It's 2012 and we can't make UFOs. If reports are to be believed from witnesses (even 50 years ago) then we're far from achieving this.

I think this Nazi stuff is 99% made up. The 1% is just your standard fare secrecy that every nation has. But... when my room is quiet and I concentrate, I feel something is out there.

What makes you think that the Nazis were primitive?
Much of the technology they invented/used is still today's standard.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elentarri

Originally posted by The X

Originally posted by JrDavis
Really weird that Admiral Byrd stated they spoke German when he ventured off towards the Antarctic and entered the Hollow Earth.

Maybe the Nazi's are already down there?

I really think they were MANY steps ahead of everyone.

With the message that admiral byrd was given, that unless they change their attitudes they will be regarded as the enemy, suggests to me that if there is any truth to this, and that the Nazi regime made it down there, they would not have been allowed to stay unless their intentions were different and somehow, purer.
Makes you wonder why the American Task force was chased off, and, the Nazis allowed to stay.

Maybe because things (especially history) are not as black and white as you think they are?

It most certainly isn't, the second world war created the conditions for slavery of almost the entire world to a few people.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

Originally posted by jonnywhite
Make UFOS? Lol. The Nazi's were primitive. It's 2012 and we can't make UFOs. If reports are to be believed from witnesses (even 50 years ago) then we're far from achieving this.

I think this Nazi stuff is 99% made up. The 1% is just your standard fare secrecy that every nation has. But... when my room is quiet and I concentrate, I feel something is out there.

What makes you think that the Nazis were primitive?
Much of the technology they invented/used is still today's standard.

I was amazed that the germans technological advancements at the end of the war added 50,000 new engineering and scientific terms to the english language.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Im loving this post,Just reading the link "genesis for a new age" its fascinating. would make an amazing movie. well done OP star and flag for this great thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

I love the idea of an inner earth.
Most people scoff at the idea, simply because when they think of the theory they try to imagine the entire earth being hollow, with the land being on the inner crust and a sun in the centre.
That is a stupid idea.
But is a big enough space for civilisation, located at the most restricted, least touched by scientists, completely covered in ice, really that hard to imagine?
I understand its still a far out idea, but this could be simply because we've never come across anything like this before?
Also if scientists are right about Vostok lake being able to support life in a seperate eco system to the surface, protected by ice. Couldn't this support the idea?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It absolutely doesn't seem to have anything with hallow earth ... The images do seem to show diving down and navigating through a tunnel to a hollowed out iceberg where it looks like there's room for the sub to surface.

Correlating this to hollow earth theory is just wishful thinking.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
What would make me think this map may be a depiction of the so called "hollow earth" is the fact that I do not recognize the bodies depicted on the map as being land masses on the surface, but maybe I am overlooking them. With that said, everyone needs to understand that there were key figures in the Nazi regime who took many different types of strange or paranormal activities and beliefs and placed them at the forefront of their party, at least in a way. For instance, all the symbolism that ran through the entire Nazi regime was based on earlier myths and legends, and it is generally known today that much of what they believed regarding "supernatural" abilities and treasures is basically wrong.

But maybe some of the stuff was true, as I know for a fact there are things that occur that are unexplainable even in this age of technology and scientific advancement. The use of psychics or mediums by some of those in the upper echelons of the Nazi party was something that tied in with their other beliefs, and a map of this nature, if it does depict a hollow earth, is by no means drawn from actual experience. Rather it was probably channeled through a medium or obtained in some other not so scientific manner. That is my guess anyway.

However, I do believe that the Nazis established a base on Antarctica either before WWII, or not long after their invasion of Poland. I do not know how extensive this base was, or if it was anything more than a basic supply depot, but I think something was there, along with a Nazi presence. I also think, as do many others, that the US mission to Antarctica not long after the end of WWII is excellent circumstantial evidence of this point. It just did not make a lot of sense, considering the number of personnel and equipment that was taken all the way to that bleak continent. If they wanted to test their gear in cold weather, which is what I believe was one of the points of the mission, they could had done so in Canada, up to and beyond the Arctic Circle. Plenty of cold up there, and the conditions are more or less the same.

Getting ready for a war in the cold is plausible however, considering that not long after the end of the war it became apparent to many that the USSR was going to be a possible new enemy, and it gets extremely cold in Russia. But, as I said, Canada would have done just as nicely, as I am sure it gets as cold there as it does in Russia. Antarctica was just too far out of the way for this explanation to make any sense. I think that the US military visited the continent to eradicate any remaining Nazi threat, and possibly to obtain and artifacts or technology, or even personnel, that had fled there near the end of the war.

It is believed by some that U-boats laden with treasure and precious artifacts indeed fled to this secret Antarctic base, and these valuables could have possibly been used to fund the Fourth Reich in some of their minds. I doubt we will ever know honestly. You would think any material dealing with the subject would have been declassified now, as it cannot possibly contain anything relevant to today's world. But of course, on the off chance there is a hollow earth, which is doubtful, that is a reason to attempt to limit access to the continent itself, and definitely the area around the entrance.

But scientifically speaking, there is plenty of evidence to suggest that the earth has something like a molten nickel core, which generates our protective magnetic field. So in my view the hollow earth theory is completely bogus, and sort of like grasping at straws. As for these documents, I do not believe they depict anything that exists in reality, and they very well could be a hoax for all I know. I cannot read German, which hinders my ability to scrutinize the documents in any great detail. But they could be real, but as I said, that does not mean the hollow earth is real, even if that is what they pertain to.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
That map doesnt show that it is hollow but actually an alien Antarctica base

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Hi there,

I don't know if this is a hoax, nonetheless it's very interesting and worth posting here on ATS.
It seems someone dug up this map showing Neu Schwabenland/New Swabia and Agartha. Too bad the pictures don't have a higher resolution, but it looks like the map is real.

Here are some details of the map:

The map also shows what seems to be a passage underneath the ice.

I found the pictures here:
erst-kontakt.jimdo.com...

Here are some related threads concerning this very interesting rumor/myth.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And finally, a interesting article in the New York Times:
NAZI BASE REPORTED IN ANTARCTIC AREA

Enjoy reading!

Note to mods, if this isn't the right section please move this thread.

This is a hoax....

Why is it a hoax ? you may ask...

Quite simple...the depths of the channel as seen on the map....

400m - 500m...

No submarine in WW2 could even dream of reaching 400m - 500m.

Maximum safe dive depth was 150m in a Type VIIC... if you were lucky and had a well made boat you could push that to 220m but could still expect to see bolts flying....250m is the crush depth of Type VIIC Subs.

230m is the limit of Type IX.....crush depth 260m.

280m is the limit of Type XXI....crush depth 310m.

It therefor becomes apparent that there were no submarines capable of achieving the depths of 400m to 500m as shown on these so called maps.

Even today..400m is the limit of steel construction pressure hulls...to go beyond 400m requires a pressure hull made of Titanium such as the the Soviet K-278 Komsomolets.

Beyond 250m it is not only the hull that needs strengthening but also all valves and seals...especially the seals around the prop shafts.

Sorry folks...but these maps are a complete fabrication...one for the HOAX bin.

Cosmic..
edit on 13-11-2012 by Cosmic4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
so who's gonna fund a sub expedition to see whats down there?! you think some millionaires would be down to drop some loot and have an expedition.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
so who's gonna fund a sub expedition to see whats down there?! you think some millionaires would be down to drop some loot and have an expedition.

www.npiee.org... there is one going to the north pole entrance but maybe we can convince them to go to the south pole instead

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Unless you can get your hands on a Soviet Titanium hulled sub...nobody is going anywhere.

See my post above...no sub in WW2 could reach the 400m - 500m depths of the underwater channel.

IT'S A HOAX.

Cosmic...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

As for the moon buggy, anything else?

I'm pretty sure it didn't ring like a bell because that would denote resonance and to be hollow and to be made mostly of metal.

Now why would you say that? When you strike a bell, it rings. When you strike a hollow ball, there is a slight ring you can hear.

Now, if you don't think the Earth is hollow and in it's center is a massive ball of metal, then there are somethings that don't add up when looked at geomagnetism and the origin of volcanoes in the mainstreams view.

Plus, since you have successfully evaded my question on why we are still here and not in some other solar system, I might as well tell you the answer.

When swinging something heavy, let's say a bull from it's tail, you usually get dragged along with it. The sun has a low-surface gravity It's radiation. This kind of radiation is able to hold the Earth in orbit, but it can only penetrate up to 50 miles, and the crust is only 800 miles deep.

Plus to take into consideration, do you think the whole creation is an accident?

I don't think so, it's all planned and done. So, how can you support twice as much life on a planet? Make it hollow. This is one of many factors about it that is really awesome.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Unless you can get your hands on a Soviet Titanium hulled sub...nobody is going anywhere.

See my post above...no sub in WW2 could reach the 400m - 500m depths of the underwater channel.

IT'S A HOAX.

Cosmic...

The Haunebu 3 can withstand those pressures because it had a Victalen hull and also a Marconi vortex dynamo and the Hans Coler Magnetstromapparat Device which provided force shielding.
references
www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org...
answers.yahoo.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-11-2012 by godseyeview because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Yes that was already noted earlier in the thread

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by godseyeview

Did it really ? there is now proof anywhere that the Haunebu 1 2 or 3 ever existed just another fantastic tale dreamed up in the 1970s by neo nazis i suspect the same people came up with this map
Oh and by the way if the nazis had this wonder materiel "Victalen" at the end of the 1930s why didnt they use it for anything else. u-boats for example?
edit on 13-11-2012 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm no expert on topography but wouldn't the molten center of the earth come into play?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lme7898354

How about reading the whole thread?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

This is a hoax....

Why is it a hoax ? you may ask...

Quite simple...the depths of the channel as seen on the map....

400m - 500m...

No submarine in WW2 could even dream of reaching 400m - 500m.

en.wikipedia.org...

VIIC/42
Crush Depth
350–400 m

edit on 13-11-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join