It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Map of the Hollow Earth/Agartha/Shamballa discovered?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Make UFOS? Lol. The Nazi's were primitive. It's 2012 and we can't make UFOs. If reports are to be believed from witnesses (even 50 years ago) then we're far from achieving this.

I think this Nazi stuff is 99% made up. The 1% is just your standard fare secrecy that every nation has. But... when my room is quiet and I concentrate, I feel something is out there.

Does the bear ever sit when it's quiet at night and wonder What's Out There?

Or the ant?

Do they know? Or are they completely oblivious?

I believe, every cell inside me, that something is out there.

So I have to think the bear and ant do too.

But whether we will ever understand it or classify it is not answerable.
edit on 12-11-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by definity

If you think that the Earth is made up of a Iron Core spanning 4000 miles then answer this, why are we still here?

Gravity only has a limited penetration of 50 miles. So if your Newtonian view of the Earth was true, then Earth WILL be a solid ball.

Plus the effects of it are all life giving. For example there was a group of Russian scientist that decided to go into Alaska and into a mine to set up a lab. They pulled 56 sleep-work hours. So you can work two days likes it's only a day and sleep only 8 hours.

That is heaven to me.
edit on 12-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

*Sigh

1 question for your 50 miles statement.

What keeps the Moon in its orbit.....?

That's a million dollar question that nobody actually has complete answer, just theories and best guess models. The truth is that even though we have formulas that best describe what gravity may be, none of them actually fully explain it to the point in which we can reverse it.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
You might find these interesting as this subject along with most other major conspiracy theories are contained within.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These are from about 4 years ago.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kerontehe

And this one from September.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I say if it is, it is a primitive world or a primitive well of souls. And a premature birth of one, would be Hitler for an example. Of course they would seek refuge there since they didn't progress neither here or there. And if they got there they doubtfully would return here again but be killed. Maybe there is various layers we go through.

From hallow to halo.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The inner earth is honeycombed with a molten center.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Guys shembella is very real, agartha is real. What people don't tell you there is shembella the lesser which is 4d and shembella the greater which is 5d. I hope it helps. If you were wondering about Telos it is a smaller city. Not long before we meet our brothers and sisters from inner earth.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I agree with socrato, the last pic looks like some sort of submarine base. As for the other pics I'm not sure what to make of them. The one thing I do know is that the Nazis where more advanced than we know and that this absolutley fascanating.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X

Originally posted by JrDavis
Really weird that Admiral Byrd stated they spoke German when he ventured off towards the Antarctic and entered the Hollow Earth.

Maybe the Nazi's are already down there?

I really think they were MANY steps ahead of everyone.

With the message that admiral byrd was given, that unless they change their attitudes they will be regarded as the enemy, suggests to me that if there is any truth to this, and that the Nazi regime made it down there, they would not have been allowed to stay unless their intentions were different and somehow, purer.
Makes you wonder why the American Task force was chased off, and, the Nazis allowed to stay.

Maybe because things (especially history) are not as black and white as you think they are?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr
reply to post by ecapsretuo

The sumerians had a word for this place too -the Abzu - and in the epic of Gilgamesh

the flood originated there (ie, Atlantis! around 10,500 bc)

Hmmmm - an underground atlantis...

I never thought of that. Maybe that's why no-one can find evidence of atlantis - they are really looking in the wrong place.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_

If you think that the Earth is made up of a Iron Core spanning 4000 miles then answer this, why are we still here?

Gravity only has a limited penetration of 50 miles. So if your Newtonian view of the Earth was true, then Earth WILL be a solid ball.

Plus the effects of it are all life giving. For example there was a group of Russian scientist that decided to go into Alaska and into a mine to set up a lab. They pulled 56 sleep-work hours. So you can work two days likes it's only a day and sleep only 8 hours.

That is heaven to me.

*Sigh

1 question for your 50 miles statement.

What keeps the Moon in its orbit.....?

That's a million dollar question that nobody actually has complete answer, just theories and best guess models. The truth is that even though we have formulas that best describe what gravity may be, none of them actually fully explain it to the point in which we can reverse it.

Um - isn't the moon slowly falling out of orbit? It's either heading towards earth or heading out? I read that somewhere. Can't remember where though............ I have no idea if it was true either.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufohunter16
The one thing I do know is that the Nazis where more advanced than we know and that this absolutley fascanating.

Yes, and now the american government (or is it secret government??) has all the technology etc and apparently (if sources on ATS are to be believed
), the also have huge underground cities and underground bases etc. Also, I've read a few books that claim aliens were captured or provided technology to both sides of the war and also that the stuff that the USA scientist are doing with genetics makes the TV series "Dark Angel" look tame in comparison.

References:

Forbidden Gates by Hines
Our Secret Planet by Christiaan von Nidda
The Secret History of Extraterrestrials by Len Kasten
Alien Dawn by Colin Wilson

I'm not sure what to make of the info in these books. I would like to believe it is mostly fictional because some of the stuff is really scarey, but then when you consider what we do know, then everything in these books is at least possible and not all that far fetched.

PS - Do you really think if some government or secret society etc has a fully functional flying-saucer, that they are going to tell everyone about it?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Yeah your right I did get a little wound up, I just cant believe people believe in this crack pot theory which has a ton of flaws. And their adults!

It just yanks my crank a bit when people think every thing is a conspiracy, including science and scientists. that the whole of our lives are one big conspiracy theory and every thing is a lie.
edit on 13-11-2012 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

The Earth. But at the same time the Moon, because it's the same condition as the Earth, and it has Earth like gravity.

You can thank the astronauts and NASA for showing you that. How? Why in the world do they need a moon buggy?

But that isn't the only thing about the truth about Earth. There is one instance in which there was a earthquake in Alaska in 1962, maybe insignificant, but get this. The Earth rung like a bell for several hours prior to the quake.

mmm the moon and the earth both use each other gravity., they needed the moon buggy to travel across the moon to gather samples.

I'm pretty sure it didn't ring like a bell because that would denote resonance and to be hollow and to be made mostly of metal.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Read a book on geology or take a community course on the subject if you want to know if it is possible to have a hollow earth. But for the love of all that's holy, please stop flagging inane threads like this.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Me too actually....
Coincidence? I don't think so...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

have you heard about the individual that had a... how do i phrase it...
a...hypothetical experience? .. i guess you would call it..

where he woke up in "nu shwabenland" ... "new berlin" to be exact...
and this was all written down in german.. i had to translate it in babelfish every page just to read it...
but it was this kid abducted.. taken to antarctica... and man.. serious transpirings...

i suggest you research it.. "new berlin" would be the keywords... and hihndu gods. .brown skinned hindu gods that enslaved him..

very interesting stuff..

or i should say.. entities that resembled hindu gods. .. rather..

edit on 11/13/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure it didn't ring like a bell because that would denote resonance and to be hollow and to be made mostly of metal.

After the impact of the third stage of Apollo 13´s S-IVB, seismologists said that the moon "rang like a bell." The seismographic instruments were placed there by previous Apollo missions and recorded reverberations that lasted over an hour.

This does not necessarily imply the moon is hollow or has a metal shell, but this can also occur with a solid moon, as long as the material is elastic enough to resonate. The best conclusion you can draw from this is that the moon does not contain a liquid, but is solid inside, if not hollow.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I love the idea of an inner earth, if for anything just for the ancient civ aspect of it, fact remains, unless every single satellite company that does ground penetrating sonar work for say oil, would have discovered huge caverns and cities a long time ago, we have mining companies that are drilling/digging 2-12 miles under the earth. Are we to assume that all the under races have made some kind of pact with mining companies as well? Let alone just keeping some uneducated poor miner from keeping his mouth shut.

Now do I believe that there could be vast huge caverns that can house a city and even couple hundred thousand people, scattered about the globe, I could be up for that, there have even been such places found in south America and old Iraq of underground cities or cities built into a mountain, in Taiwan as well I believe. But even then, not being discovered by a normal (not in on the scam) person/company I find highly unlikely. If there truly are all the tunnels and cities connected, you would be able to tell what looks like "made tunnels" versus what just looks like some magma chute or under ground river by the way they connect in a non random pattern.

Also if there was an inner earth why would they need all these tunnels going through the crust, wouldn't it just make sense to make tunnels that go to the " inner earth" then get on a plane and fly across to other side then take a tunnel out the opposite side? For a race that so far ahead, they don't seem to bright lol. But I have been reading these type of story since I was like 11/12 IM 34 years of age now and we still haven't uncovered this race? (other than in stories or hearsay)

still would be cool though unless the Nazi became leaders down there lol.
edit on 13-11-2012 by ~widowmaker~ because: bunnies made me do it

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
>>478x265 pixels pic
>>looks like the map is real
>>seemslegit.jpg

sorry, this part about looking real cracked me up. Other than that, I always found it interesting subject, however calling it 'hollow earth' theory make it all look silly and ridiculous (similarly to crazy people talking crazy stuff about UFOs dicrediting all the rest of researchers).

Vast cavern complexes? Surely.

Huge underground bunkers? VERY likely (Hitler loved this #, the size of underground CITIES they've dug is ridiculous).

There are many publications on cavern complexec and air pockets underneath the ice where I suppose it was more than likely, nazis were trying to hide their goods and equipment.

But please. Don't call it hollow earth.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join