It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Map of the Hollow Earth/Agartha/Shamballa discovered?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Sometimes it seems there were two types of nazis, and that all that crap was basically "can you please kill enough people there in europe so noone notices what we're really doing? - now that I have some peace and quiet, lets get to work".

Who would notice if they were doing something in Antarctica? I doubt they'd need to distract anybody. It isn't exactly a heavily populated metropolitan area

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Regarding large Caverns in Antarctica......they might not necessarily all be rock.

Picture this, similar to the situation at lake Vostok.

Geothermal vents heating/melting the ice which in some places is 4km thick.

This warmth would melt a hollow dome beneath the ice itself. The cold from above would keep the ceiling of this dome always frozen the further away from the heat source.

It is not impossible that there are large geothermal domes beneath the ice sheet in Antarctica, linked to the sea by beneath ice waterways.....the melting ice running away could have melted tunnels to the sea.

I dont know about Agartha, but these domes could be real.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

Since Shangrhi-la is same as Shambala, that must be what he is referring to, on the map.

That was a quote from Großadmiral Doenitz i believe, one of the many mysterious declarations

before the end of the war (not at the Nuremburg trials like many misquotes online)

1943: “The German submarine fleet is proud of having built for the Führer, in another part of the world, a Shangri-La on land, an impregnable fortress.”
(from page 1)
edit on 12-11-2012 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity
Hollow earth is a stupid illogical theory, why do we have a magnetosphere that stop harmful radiation with out a big ball of molten iron at the core swishing around to make a magnetic field.

And secondly gravity can't stick you to the inside of something with out central-fugal force which we would feel if that's the case because we would be flung off the planet.

And somehow if physics do not matter in this 'Hollow world' then why do we have volcano's which are like a magma portal (lots of tiny tunnels and cracks) to the centre of the earth!

Thirdly if you do want to total ignore science and not know about something called 'seismic tomography' which is watching seismic waves bounce though the earth in which we can measure these waves at different seismic monitoring stations around the world to create an image of the earth...

But let me guess my secondary school experience where I learnt this was a giant conspiracy, everyone into seismology has been briefed to deny hollow earth and everything is a giant cover up to protect the lizard people who live in giant mushrooms at the centre of the earth.........

I hate it when so many people on this site believe in something that can be debunked with high school science. Maybe I should start my own website where people talk about conspiracies that are actually scientifically plausible.

Use your head people! Please!!!

edit on 12-11-2012 by definity because: (no reason given)

Best cote regarding this theory, if you can't back it up with science, even some weird type of theory that is based on some model, it is most likely shenanigans.

And hollow earth was zero support, i mean, i am very open to a lot of weird stuff that goes on ats but this.... really really really hard to get along, it has sooooo many weak points....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Hollow earth is a stupid illogical theory, why do we have a magnetosphere that stop harmful radiation with out a big ball of molten iron at the core swishing around to make a magnetic field.

And secondly gravity can't stick you to the inside of something with out central-fugal force which we would feel if that's the case because we would be flung off the planet.

And somehow if physics do not matter in this 'Hollow world' then why do we have volcano's which are like a magma portal (lots of tiny tunnels and cracks) to the centre of the earth!

Thirdly if you do want to total ignore science and not know about something called 'seismic tomography' which is watching seismic waves bounce though the earth in which we can measure these waves at different seismic monitoring stations around the world to create an image of the earth...

But let me guess my secondary school experience where I learnt this was a giant conspiracy, everyone into seismology has been briefed to deny hollow earth and everything is a giant cover up to protect the lizard people who live in giant mushrooms at the centre of the earth.........

I hate it when so many people on this site believe in something that can be debunked with high school science. Maybe I should start my own website where people talk about conspiracies that are actually scientifically plausible.

Easy mate.. no need to blow your lid off

If this is so ridiculous; why would Nazi army and other elite nations be at the poles? They are obviously loooking for something no?
These are the forces who write your science, textbooks, history books; what you learn is what they have told you. You think we understand everything about planets, stars, galaxies, forces? Thats arrogant for a human being; especially when your technology is YOUNG, and the planet has outlived you billion times fold..

There could be a central star? Which acts as a magnet and creates the Magnetic poles with our Sun, counter blance; "as above, so below". We dont understand the planet, we dont even understand ourselves.. yet average people like your self and claim "science" (which is a logical perception, perceiving NATURE) knows everything, and if science has no asnwer, then its not true.. hmmm.. Ive heard those people many times

Either way; Ive been facsinated in the hollow Earth 'theory' for a while.. I do belive it exists, there is first hand experiences of meeting beings inside complex networks of cave systems. There is a Native culture who talk of "Ant people" coming from within the Earth to aid humanity. They have cave paintings of these beings.. there are modern stories of cave explorers, running into beings.

Our science hasnt experienced the inside of a planet or a star. We have a tough time getting to the moon just to look at our planet lol.. so dont be so bold and confident with your science perception; we humans didnt create this physical realm or its properties and forces.. we are using a science perception to figure out Nature's properties and forces, and how it all works. SCIENCE isnt above nature; as Nature is EVERYTHING.

Now go take a chill pill my friend

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

I agree!

Shambala and shangri-la all refer to the underworld - which could literally

mean the UNDER world! The southern entrance to underground caverns, etc.

The sumerians had a word for this place too -the Abzu - and in the epic of Gilgamesh

the flood originated there (ie, Atlantis! around 10,500 bc) when a massive ice

shelf broke off and caused a tidal wave. The gods ascended to heaven and watched

in horror. The circumstantial writings, films, testimonies, and history of nazi occultism

all tell me they found something that led them there - antarctica - but why? Were they

going to wait out a future event , one they stumbled upon in ancient vedic / tibetan

manuscripts, so they could rise again triumphant over a shattered or very changed world?

It would be...genius.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

There is so much more to the nazi ufo and occult connection that it...boggles the mind.

Ancient Aliens covered the third reich in its Ancient Aliens series. David Childress even

alluded to the Indiana Jones films as being fictionalized, but based in fact! The Annernerbe,

the Vril who preceded them, and the Thule Society as well are all good starting places to

research..Ive spent the last 2 years reading about the Nazi conspiracy. It s roots go very very

deep.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Ahhh I see the 625km (388 miles) to the grotto , I can only access ats on my phone which is a pain, so when I looked at the photo it was hard to read/see anything but I followed a few links and replied to you and headed off to work.

I ain't under the illusion this is factual, but I do enjoy the hollow earth theory.
Now what about being at that depth in a cavern/corridor, would the pressure be the same as an ocean depth?
Reading the instructions for the subs maneuvers through the cave/corridor the pressure is insignificant.

It does say while maneuvering the pressure on the ship is insignificant.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Some interesting stories regarding underground societies and Nazi's.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Coming Race is a story about Angel like beings that lived IN the earth. These beings were called Vril-ya and manipulated Vril to do most anything.

Here is the whole story:

www.gutenberg.org...

Hitler and the Nazi's were heavily influenced by the occult society called Vril.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

I am suggesting that the Nazi's made a path to the inner earth in search of or league with the inner earth beings.

According to the story the Vril society founded itself on the inner earth beings.

And according to the author, they didn't want to be discovered.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The inner sun creates our magnetosphere.

By central-fugal, you mean like an inner mini-sun? A ball of gas exploding in onto itself over and over again, perfectly balanced in the center gravity of our planet?

The magma occurs into the crust layers and travels like reverse rivers of heat flowing out from the inner earth.

Bad data. Lied to by your professors, cover-up, conspiracy, etc...

See above

Not true about the debunked part and, that's what this site is all about.

Thanks for denying ignorance fellow Citizen!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu

Originally posted by jough626
So.

Nazis had some interest in Antarctica.
The Earth may or may not be hollow.
There may or may not be places to get under the ice in Antarctica.
No one has business with Antarctica, no country controls it, it belongs to no one.

Can we just send some people there to find out if there is anything there?
This is interesting enough for me to think there is way more to the story than we've been told.

Seven states maintain a territorial claim on eight territories in Antarctica. These countries have tended to site their scientific observation and study facilities in Antarctica within their claimed territory.

(wikipedia)

en.wikipedia.org...

australia controls the largest segment of antarctic territories

upload.wikimedia.org...

There are countries that conduct research in Antarctica that are not claimants. Australia holds the main part of the treaty because of geographical proximity and time of application but it's not a title. The whole area is a conservation zone. America, Russia, China all have large bases. The ecology is fragile.

There's never been a lot happening there as far as I know. Love the topic.

Stories of caves are good and chambola can only be found when you don't have to find it, lol.
I think the chance of finding a nazi built structure leads to the thought that much more would have been done in the interim. Antarctica is a demilitarized zone so it can't be used as a base. It would be ideal for testing frozen planet landings.

I get the impression that we are not alone but in being spiritual beings, whatever we are .. all of us alike, we can be whatever we want to be anyway. The edicts of society in their own way, likewise can be as they need to be when they are within high principals. Fear of the unknown means you don't have anything to be afraid of.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Alright I noticed people mentioned some other underground places and I haven't read all of the responses but thought I'd go ahead and throw this one in there too as well for good measure.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

duh rockets of course, sigh.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr
reply to post by ecapsretuo

I agree!

Shambala and shangri-la all refer to the underworld - which could literally

mean the UNDER world! The southern entrance to underground caverns, etc.

The sumerians had a word for this place too -the Abzu - and in the epic of Gilgamesh

the flood originated there (ie, Atlantis! around 10,500 bc) when a massive ice

shelf broke off and caused a tidal wave. The gods ascended to heaven and watched

in horror. The circumstantial writings, films, testimonies, and history of nazi occultism

all tell me they found something that led them there - antarctica - but why? Were they

going to wait out a future event , one they stumbled upon in ancient vedic / tibetan

manuscripts, so they could rise again triumphant over a shattered or very changed world?

It would be...genius.

underworld is another place. there are places within places on earth here around you, everywhere you look.
Atlantis is also another place that never went away
The nazi's were using occult happenings that weren't for them, so they are never 'occultists', moreover they investigated it and followed patterns.
Tibetan manuscripts and vedic texts have nothing in common.
the 'knowers' don't plan to rise up because it's beneith and those who could stop them obviously would know more than you too, otherwise you would be them.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

The Earth. But at the same time the Moon, because it's the same condition as the Earth, and it has Earth like gravity.

You can thank the astronauts and NASA for showing you that. How? Why in the world do they need a moon buggy?

But that isn't the only thing about the truth about Earth. There is one instance in which there was a earthquake in Alaska in 1962, maybe insignificant, but get this. The Earth rung like a bell for several hours prior to the quake.

edit on 12-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

please go into your theory on "A ball of gas exploding in onto itself over and over again" because that doesn't sound like a sun. Especially when you say it operates under under the gravity of the earth. Gravity comes from mass, so a hollow earth would have less gravity...
Not to mention a "sun" at the center of the earth wouldn't be experiencing gravity from the earth by virtue of being in the center and gravity being a one directional force(100,000 m^3 of rock on one side off an object and 100,000 m^3 of rock on the other side would cancel each other out so no gravitational force felt on the object.).

I have serious problems with the "inner sun" idea. Mass of hydrogen needed to maintain fusion, pressure required for fusion, and heat required for fusion in the volume of the inner earth being chief among them. Unless you aren't talking about fusion, then you have other issues.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

These are the forces who write your science, textbooks, history books; what you learn is what they have told you. You think we understand everything about planets, stars, galaxies, forces? Thats arrogant

Said nicely & ...but, I would like to add....... They/them/he/she could tell us a thousand truths to get us to believe one lie!

I like the idea/theory of an inner earth, and I entertain it.

I could tell you of a place :.............:

edit on 12-11-2012 by Sippy Cup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I think around 40 million years ago Antarctica had a tropical climate. What if there was "Atlantis like" technology back then and the Nazis stumbled across the remains of it ? Maybe they discovered this tech inside these huge caverns.

Just a thought

Strict

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It should be noted for this "inner earth" discussion that centrifugal force is different from centripetal force.
Centrifugal force:

Centrifugal force (from Latin centrum, meaning "center", and fugere, meaning "to flee") is the apparent outward force that draws a rotating body away from the center of rotation.

Centripetal force:

Centripetal force (from Latin centrum "center" and petere "to seek"[1]) is a force that makes a body follow a curved path

Do yourselves a favor and know what words and concepts you use.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

edit on 12-11-2012 by Sippy Cup because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join