Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Nazi Map of the Hollow Earth/Agartha/Shamballa discovered?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

I know I have seen a high resolution version online. I have it downloaded on my computer but can't remember where I got it.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

The air issue.
If you read the translation it tells the boat to surface in the grotto.
I'm assuming that there is a massive pocket of air.

The distance issue.
In a letter sent by one of the men on the boat in 1985 it states there is a 6 knot current.
How did the letter get out?

Maybe they were more advanced than we know.

I don't what distance is possible with a ww2 German sub.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Halley theorized that the earth is 4/9 hollow based on Newton's original mass of the moon. If you think about centrifugal and centripetal forces acting against one another (earth's orbit and earth's rotation acting against one another) it would seem that a hollow body would be the result.

Newton changed his estimation of the moon's mass after Halley's discovery and that just makes me even more curious.
edit on 12-11-2012 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, I've read something about this awhile ago on ATS, It fascinated me than, and still does, I'm glad a new thread has been posting to keep it alive.

It's a interesting matter indeed, why was the Nazi's soo fond with Antarctica.. What was there that they wanted?

Than, for the states to send a huge navy presence there to see whats going on, than the story like stops..

It's a hard subject to believe, as there is so little evidence, I would love to see more, would be cool to have a hollow earth, but It seems the only place for it would be in Antarctica.. as people do drill pretty deep holes here and have found nothing, besides dirt and more dirt.. But I'm Intrigued as the Nazi's were interested there and I guess, so should we! maybe they trying to tell us something?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So.

Nazis had some interest in Antarctica.
The Earth may or may not be hollow.
There may or may not be places to get under the ice in Antarctica.
No one has business with Antarctica, no country controls it, it belongs to no one.

Can we just send some people there to find out if there is anything there?
This is interesting enough for me to think there is way more to the story than we've been told.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There were also reports that Admiral Byrd of the US Navy led a task force to Antarctica in 1947 in an operation codenamed "highjump",how verifiable this is I have no idea,but interesting all the same.

ADMIRAL BYRD AND OPERATION HIGHJUMP

...In 1947, Admiral Richard E. Byrd led 4,000 military troops from the U.S.,
Britain and Australia in an invasion of Antarctica (Operation Highjump and
follow-up), but encountered heavy resistance from Nazi 'flying saucers' and
had to call off the invasion. A Rear-Admiral who was in that invasion has
retired in Texas, and said he was shocked when he read the *Fire From The
Sky* material. He knew there were a lot of aircraft and rocket shoot-downs
but did not realize the situation was so bad.

The invasion of ANTARCTICA consisted of three battle groups from Norfolk,
VA, on Dec. 2, 1946. They were led by Byrd's command ship, the ice-breaker
*Northwind,* and consisted of the catapult ship *Pine Island,* the destroyer
*Brownsen,* the aircraft-carrier *Phillipines Sea,* the U.S. submarine *Sennet,*
two support vessels *Yankee* and *Merrick,* and two tankers *Canisted* and
*Capacan,* the destroyer *Henderson* and a floatplane ship *Currituck.* A
British-Norwegian force and a Russian force, and I believe some Australian
and Canadian forces were also involved.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Interesting letter

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
"Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Nazi scalps. And I want my scalps. And all y'all will git me one hundred Nazi scalps, taken from the heads of one hundred dead Nazis. Or you will die tryin'."

Couldn't help myself.

Hollow earth, eh, maybe, maybe not

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

true, very interesting letter indeed. But, I am still skeptical of this hollow earth, but Intrigued why the theory has vanished over these long years..

@ 67, good movie
edit on 12-11-2012 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm quite sure I've seen these here on ATS before.
Have not much time to search right now, but maybe here?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, always nice a topic to bring up again, thanks.
Will continue reading later on.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think one of the biggest problems with the hollow earth theory and Nazi bases in the antarctic is well the misconception (that is so convenient for all the debunkers since they only need to debunk that part and automatically they say they debunkedd the whole theory ) that the earth has to be hollow inside like a balloon ..
Which lets face it has a pretty slim chance to be true .. BUT there is a very big possibility that our lovely planet has gigantic and I mean gigantic caverns inside that could span for hundreds if not thousands of miles with a whole ecosystem thriving inside them ..

To the unknowing observer that somehow end up inside one of them this could even look like a hollow earth...

So please do not cling to the whole balloon like hollow earth theory , but instead think about it in terms of huge hollow pockets between the "rock" ...

Looking at this from this perspective, it is no longer so unimaginable that there could be something down there in those caverns.

Edit: Look at this cavern that was disvovered some time ago in Vietnam (I think biggest to date) ... It has a forrest and I believe a river and fully funcional ecostsyem inside it .. So why would there not be much much much bigger caverns deeper inside ?

Vietnam Cavern
edit on 12/11/12 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jough626
So.

Nazis had some interest in Antarctica.
The Earth may or may not be hollow.
There may or may not be places to get under the ice in Antarctica.
No one has business with Antarctica, no country controls it, it belongs to no one.

Can we just send some people there to find out if there is anything there?
This is interesting enough for me to think there is way more to the story than we've been told.

Seven states maintain a territorial claim on eight territories in Antarctica. These countries have tended to site their scientific observation and study facilities in Antarctica within their claimed territory.

(wikipedia)

en.wikipedia.org...

australia controls the largest segment of antarctic territories

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Wow, what a post! S&F!! This is a lot of information to enjoy and digest. Thanks!!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nake13

Its not reports, it happened, all the confirmation you might want to have can be found easily. The made up part is that they were looking for Nazis, UFO's or to add a bit of whimsy, the mountains of madness

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sippy Cup
reply to post by Hanslune

The air issue.
If you read the translation it tells the boat to surface in the grotto.
I'm assuming that there is a massive pocket of air.

The distance issue.
In a letter sent by one of the men on the boat in 1985 it states there is a 6 knot current.
How did the letter get out?

Maybe they were more advanced than we know.

I don't what distance is possible with a ww2 German sub.

Howdy Sippy

The diagram shows they'd have to go 625 km to get to the air pocket. Now the Germans did have AIP towards the end of the war the problem is that it too lacked the range to get there or dive that deep - see U-1407

Somebody made up the letter, a guy named Ernst Zundel I believe made a living making up Nazi's stuff. He wrote books on the idea of a Nazi base in Antarctic

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

It would take a lot more resources than a submarine to map an entire Earth like the one shown in the map.
This looks nothing more of sea floor map or some hoax.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GafferUK1981
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I'm sorry to go off thread here but I feel I must correct you.

Frank Whittle invented the jet engine for Britain and the Nazi's used his patent, however their engines were very unreliable unlike Whittles which was a very reliable powerhouse.

Granted the Germans were the first to implement the jet engine into a plane but that is down to lack of foresight by the British who ignored Frank Whittle rather than any advances the Germans had.

I can appreciate the hollow earth theory is exciting but lets not bulls**t to try justify it.
edit on 12-11-2012 by GafferUK1981 because: (no reason given)

just a quick correction. The jet engine was invented by Henri Coanda and the first experimental model was presented in 1910. While brits always claim that the jet engine was invented by various brit engineers, even the nazis alnowledge the first jet engine was invented by Henri Coanda. you can find all the refferences about henri coanda online in thousands of sources. mostley, british engineers argue that coanda-1910 did not fly, americans, germans and french say otherwise so please, get the correct facts

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Thanks for the links, very interesting. I was not aware of those facts.

Stll, whats the whole story? We may never know.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Its an interesting short story, I'll say that for sure.

I remember that there was a member on here years ago that stated that he was with the American military and that his special group had dynamited shut a tunnel entrance in the ice. The dynamite caved in a huge tunnel that led back into the ice where a giant cavern existed. That ATS member also said that while they were getting ready to close the tunnel forever and bury the Germans inside alive, that he also saw at least one extra tall completely furry being in with the Germans talking with them. It was quite a story also, does anyone else remember that story?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

This.
I've never been very fond of the hollow earth theory since it doesn't seem very plausible that our planet would be something like a balloon. Especially when people start talking about there being an inner sun or w/e else.
I can totally buy the idea that there are massive underground caverns, but I can't imagine that the caverns would be anything like the earth's surface due to the lack of sun. From what we know of the earth so far, the only life would probably be bacteria or archaea. Possibly some fungi or lichens. Bioluminescence is possible, but unlikely. All in all, these caverns would appear unremarkable except for the pure awe of being in a massive underground cavern. Hardly enough to label it an "inner earth" but the nazi story is an interesting one. Especially when you combine it with the stories of UFOs and such.

As a side note, I had the pleasure of visiting mammoth cave in Tennessee and it was an incredible experience. It's hard to describe how amazing it is to be in a massive underground chamber that's bigger than some concert halls. I went during the summer so the ambient temperature was in the high 80's, low 90's yet the cave was at a chilly 55 degrees. I strongly suggest a cave tour if you have never been. You won't regret it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join