It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Map of the Hollow Earth/Agartha/Shamballa discovered?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ooahn

Originally posted by Auricom
reply to post by Regenstorm

So, the question is... Did the Nazi's leave earth to settle the moon (or even Mars?)

And the answer is yes, they are on the dark side of the Moon!!

They just moved to America or should I dare to say America made them move. In allot of ways America took the values and idea's of the nazi movement.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

That starts something like "submerge from the point of diving at half a starboard angle of 10 degrees angle of inclination of 5o predetermined distance 188 on 500 ft. deep in the corridor due to the (unknown) the (unknown) the (unknown) when Maneuvering marginally", looks like the hiding subs in antarctic could be right.
edit on 12/11/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Really weird that Admiral Byrd stated they spoke German when he ventured off towards the Antarctic and entered the Hollow Earth.

Maybe the Nazi's are already down there?

I really think they were MANY steps ahead of everyone.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RationalDespair

My thoughts exactly, I even have an old thread about how much of a "hiccup" human's are within Earth's history...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Bumping so i can read this later.
So far, looks interesting as heck.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well this is interesting (from the sci-fi point of view) but nonsense from the point of view of reality

Just a note on the cavern diagram. It shows a course that would take a submarine 625 kilometers underwater at a max depth of 500 meters, no German submarine or any submarine until nuclear subs could have travelled that far on battery power let alone overcoming the problem of running out of air for the crew

I suspect those documents are fake to say the least as is the 'secret' diary of the Admiral
edit on 12/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
good read thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
There is film footage of the first germans who made it to the south polar entrance, the film footage was shot by the first expedition team to go down there for germany.
It was a long time ago that i saw it, but, i definitely saw it, the footage turned up in a curiosity shop in germany.

FOUND IT!!!
edit on 12-11-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis
Really weird that Admiral Byrd stated they spoke German when he ventured off towards the Antarctic and entered the Hollow Earth.

Maybe the Nazi's are already down there?

I really think they were MANY steps ahead of everyone.

With the message that admiral byrd was given, that unless they change their attitudes they will be regarded as the enemy, suggests to me that if there is any truth to this, and that the Nazi regime made it down there, they would not have been allowed to stay unless their intentions were different and somehow, purer.
Makes you wonder why the American Task force was chased off, and, the Nazis allowed to stay.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Its a nice splicing of real expedition material with other materials from that period, most amusing. In the second part at 3:40 they made a mistake they showed pictures of caves with spelunkers in it wearing shorts.....the real documentary has had added to it construction of later war sub pens, monumental building and fortifications

Cute

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
How does a hollow planet form?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

from the inside out?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Yea I'm marking this page to. I don't have time right now to read and look at it all but this is also the reason I joined this website

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The problem is that just because the map is real doesn't mean whats on it is actually true.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hollow earth is a stupid illogical theory, why do we have a magnetosphere that stop harmful radiation with out a big ball of molten iron at the core swishing around to make a magnetic field.

And secondly gravity can't stick you to the inside of something with out central-fugal force which we would feel if that's the case because we would be flung off the planet.

And somehow if physics do not matter in this 'Hollow world' then why do we have volcano's which are like a magma portal (lots of tiny tunnels and cracks) to the centre of the earth!

Thirdly if you do want to total ignore science and not know about something called 'seismic tomography' which is watching seismic waves bounce though the earth in which we can measure these waves at different seismic monitoring stations around the world to create an image of the earth...

But let me guess my secondary school experience where I learnt this was a giant conspiracy, everyone into seismology has been briefed to deny hollow earth and everything is a giant cover up to protect the lizard people who live in giant mushrooms at the centre of the earth.........

I hate it when so many people on this site believe in something that can be debunked with high school science. Maybe I should start my own website where people talk about conspiracies that are actually scientifically plausible.

Use your head people! Please!!!

edit on 12-11-2012 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Seems like they already knew about Hollow Earth. And Hollow Earth is a truth, not a fiction.

But sad to say, they didn't make it, or their ideas didn't last long there once in hollow Earth.

Plus the effects of it are all life giving. For example there was a group of Russian scientist that decided to go into Alaska and into a mine to set up a lab. They pulled 56 sleep-work hours. So you can work two days likes it's only a day and sleep only 8 hours.
edit on 12-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Just for the record, not to toot my own horn or anything...

But remember that 'Tibetan' statue made from meteoric iron that was 'taken' by the Nazis and then just recently 'discovered'?

Turns out it was a fake. And I called it here on this thread...

Buddhist statue taken by Nazis

As much as I would like for it to be a real map of Agartha, I am going to call this a fake as well.

Seems it is popular these days to create elaborate hoaxes based on the nazi's supposed involvement in the occult.

In my opinion, these hoaxes fail because the hoaxers pander too carefully to the expectations of their target audience. In other words, they have gilded the lily till it looks like a fake lily. In other words, they try too hard.

It's a fake and it won't be long before it is made publicly clear, just as in the case of the iron man statue...

www.upi.com...

Have a nice day folks,

X.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

If you think that the Earth is made up of a Iron Core spanning 4000 miles then answer this, why are we still here?

Gravity only has a limited penetration of 50 miles. So if your Newtonian view of the Earth was true, then Earth WILL be a solid ball.

Plus the effects of it are all life giving. For example there was a group of Russian scientist that decided to go into Alaska and into a mine to set up a lab. They pulled 56 sleep-work hours. So you can work two days likes it's only a day and sleep only 8 hours.

That is heaven to me.
edit on 12-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by Socrato
I think they were planning to hide submarines inside or under icebergs. I really don't think this has anything to do with a hollow earth theory. From the looks of the diagram it shows you have to dive below sea-level to enter the "tunnel" and inside is hollowed out, and there is an exit on the other side.

Highly dodgy practice there. Was watching a new BBC nature thing last night, part 2 of "Operation Iceberg" (love the name!). Basically, scientists from all over doing ground breaking research into glaciers, icebergs, etc. They were specifically talking about how unstable an ice shelf, glacier, etc gets when the sea is undercutting it. They had cameras set up to cover the periods they weren't physically watching and had a section were an absolutely huge chunk broke off, all because of ocean undercutting. Anything near it at the time would have been absolutely totalled - not the best of hiding places.

From the looks of the caves I have seen in the arctic pictures they went under ice that was ON solid rock. The caves go down into solid rock.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Curious thing, I found this quite by accident last week.

www.greyfalcon.us...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity
Hollow earth is a stupid illogical theory, why do we have a magnetosphere that stop harmful radiation with out a big ball of molten iron at the core swishing around to make a magnetic field.

Iron is not the only substance that creates magnetic fields. Is our sun a giant ball of molten iron? According to your logic it must be

And secondly gravity can't stick you to the inside of something with out central-fugal force which we would feel if that's the case because we would be flung off the planet.

Hence there would need to be a force that pushes outward, which is part of many forms of the Hollow Earth theory. Have you even read about it before you decided to share your condescending attitude?

But let me guess my secondary school experience where I learnt this was a giant conspiracy, everyone into seismology has been briefed to deny hollow earth and everything is a giant cover up to protect the lizard people who live in giant mushrooms at the centre of the earth.........

Right because anyone who interprets scientific data in any way except the accepted, mainstream method is just a conspiracy nutter.

Are you familiar at all with the types of people who have contributed the truly breakthrough scientific discoveries? In your version of scientific history, all breakthroughs were welcomed with open arms by the establishment, right?

Please go back and review history and the scientific method plz kthx.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join