It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Map of the Hollow Earth/Agartha/Shamballa discovered?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This map and the documents indicate that there are more entrances to the inner earth through volcanoes and such , well we have all seen the videos of UFO's flying into and out of volcanoes
there was a really good one recently ! this also would lend weight to the theory

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Madder than a sack of Badgers.....The lunatics have taken over the ward!

I've said all I need to in this thread, so it's all yours now.....Enjoy your delusions.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well if we wait awhile a 'newly discovered' map will show the entrance taking into account all the criticism levelled against the map shown here from the audience.....but yeah madder than fourty drunken sailors on shore leave in a quaker village
edit on 23/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I hate to break this to everyone, but the Neuschwabenland video is fake. This video is riddled with spelling mistakes. NO ONE would have ever made a "Dokumentar Film" (Documentary) with this amount of mistakes in it. As a native german speaker, I bet my balls on the fact that this is fake. I will list some of the mistakes with translation.

Some of the Mistakes:

Mistake - correct version - Translation

Socialen - Sozialen - Social
Ausenminister - Aussenminister/Außenminister - State Secretary
Küsste - Küste - coast
dasbis - Das bis - the former (2 sepretate words)
erkundigen - erkunden - completely wrong word for context
Arbendmahl - Abendmahl - Dinner
frichen - frischen - fresh
feinsten - feinstem - wrong form for context (finest)
quadratkilometer - Qudrat Kilometern - square kilometer

Suprisingly though, the map actually creeps me out because it looks very authentic. Every detail that a german WWII map should have is on there including security clearances and all. Outstanding Find, S&F.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

Yes this was noted earlier in the thread. A real documentary had some faked stuff added to it

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Oh, I'm sorry guys, I must have missed that post :/

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mystery

Oh, I'm sorry guys, I must have missed that post :/

Its okay it needs to be repeated over and over again that this is just made up stuff, some folks are hard of thinking

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theflyingweldsman
reply to post by Agarta

Sorry, either this is a Hoax or the Nazis couldn't speak German.

Simple German grammer lesson.
Any word ending in -ung is female.
e.g. "Die Anweisung"
"Der Anweisung" is Dative,
"folgen" means to follow someone or something that's moving,
-not obey an order or take advice (befolgen).
so it should be "Die Anweisung ist strikt zu befolgen".

This wasn't written by a German.

Sorry.
edit on 14/11/2012 by Theflyingweldsman because: Jawohl!

Sorry man, but it's correct german. The german language is far more conplex than english. Your rules are correct, but in this case that sentence is prefectly fine german.
Either it should be:

"Die Anweisung ist strikt zu befolgen"
"Der Anweisung ist strikt zu Folgen"
or
"Der Anweisung ist strikt Folge zu leisten"

Both of these sentences are a very eloquent form of German, and show that the author did have great knowledge of the german language.
edit on 25/11/2012 by Pakd-on-mystery because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/11/2012 by Pakd-on-mystery because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by strafgod

What about centrifugal forces?
Earth's rotation might force all inner matter to the outside. Not an unusual thought ain't it?

Please read up on the Cavendish experiment, where the mass and density of our planet was determined with some decent precision. So unusual or not, it just appears to be wrong. I understand that you are talking about a cavity of giant proportions, not just a run-of-the-mill cave.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Experiments? We don't need no stinkin' experiments!"

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Very interesting i would love to know more about this subject how was this discovered??? Can this be proven real i havent ever heard or a Hollow earth before! Very cool find

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kover27
Can this be proven real i havent ever heard or a Hollow earth before! Very cool find

Have you heard of invisible flying spaghetti monsters? Can it be proven real? Could be a very cool find.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

What do you mean "can it be proven real?" The Flying Spaghetti Monster IS real!

[rocking back and forth, foaming at mouth as walls of reality collapse]

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Why do you come to this site then if you dont need the experimental data to prove it ! you just going on blind faith , you know as well as everyone else that geography and the science behind it is a working theory well in relation the the tectonic plates and the contents of the earth . Point being we cannot prove or disprove at the moment that the centre of the earth is anything other than a giant super heated spinning ball of iron and molten rock.

Anyways

seen this thread , whether its hoax or not it certainly makes claim that there was a base or still is a base in the Himilaya for the aliens to stay.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

It was humor - you mean proved to your satisfaction- now that might prove difficult

edit on 27/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Indeed , id be satisfied with experimental data , or better yet a james cameron trip to the centre of the earth ! What do you say James ?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
All of the nasty stuff aside, the Nazi's did push the envelope when it came to mythology and occult beliefs. Where most scientists would pooh pooh the idea, the Nazi's usually jumped headlong into it. Fiscally irresponsible and obvious lunacy in most cases, but still extremely interesting.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

If anyone would like to verify or at least attempt to using current information, charts, satellite images; they should hurry to the Microsoft "WorldWide Telescope". It's a free "BETA" Download. Seen some information about the South Pole and it's "Hole"? Tried to debunk it for myself. And seen that it's been modified so went to the North Pole and WOW, seen something very strange. Kind of looks like a Massive Hole at the Pole. So if they did mask over the opening at the south pole should hurry to see the North for yourself. I tried to take a screen shot but it won't let me.. If someone can take the shot please post it here for everyone to see for themselves. It's a very interesting subject and although we as individuals need to look at these anomolies with scruteny, we also should be looking at much with an open mind. Charets of the Gods?? Maybe..

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Dont know if anyone has seen this , russian documentary on the nazi base in new swabia !
apparently it was shown that there was a man made entrance on google earth but the video has since been made private on youtube !

here is the documentary link

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Just a thought , but maybe thats why the ISS never transits over this region , because it would allow people to see from the live stream the entrance to the hollow earth ! ?

Im not sure if this video has been debunked or discussed here on ATS

Itr presents the north pole entrance from the MIR space station

currently the North and south poles are no fly zones !

the rabbit hole gets deeper into the hollow earth

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join