It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Map of the Hollow Earth/Agartha/Shamballa discovered?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'm quite familiar with Hitler & his henchmens interest in the occult, however that doesn't make the impossible possible.....Reaching the location described would have been completely impossible for the nazis even in the incredibly unlikely event that such a location actually existed in the first place.

It's all bollocks, give it up FFS!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

What I usually suggest to the die hard fanatic on any subject

If you believe this so strongly that you won't listen to reason, evidence or reality let me tell you the solution - go find it

That is the one and only way to make it believable.....

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the earths magnetosphere is what keeps us all alive by shielding us from cosmic radiation and the solar winds blowing our atmosphere into space

the earths molten core rotates in such a way that it creates the magnetosphere

explain how that works with a hollow earth

I'll save you the time, it can't

edit on 20-11-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

Show me the molten core. I'll save you time. You can't.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
I'm quite familiar with Hitler & his henchmens interest in the occult, however that doesn't make the impossible possible.....Reaching the location described would have been completely impossible for the nazis even in the incredibly unlikely event that such a location actually existed in the first place.

It's all bollocks, give it up FFS!

Incredibly unlikely event that such a location existed in the first place based on indirect observation of the top 5 miles of the crust of our planet, and seismic/magnetic extrapolation of the rest?

Good opinion. Still not good enough to conclusively prove anything. No giving up yet, especially based on tricks of argument. FFS.

(P.S. Saying it's all bollocks still doesn't make it so. And now I'm arguing for the sake of a conclusion coming along which does not involve"It's this way because that's what I've always heard.")

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There's no tricks in my argument whatsoever, just cold, hard facts.....So taking advice from the poster above here's my challenge:

Create a campaign to recreate this fantastic voyage, recruit some submariners and a u-boat (there are still several around) and have a go at travelling at a depth of 400m for 600Km totally blind.....You'll be crushed to spam in seconds, but at least you'll know for sure.
edit on 20-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: S&P

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrikeyMagnet

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the earths magnetosphere is what keeps us all alive by shielding us from cosmic radiation and the solar winds blowing our atmosphere into space

the earths molten core rotates in such a way that it creates the magnetosphere

explain how that works with a hollow earth

I'll save you the time, it can't

edit on 20-11-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

Show me the molten core. I'll save you time. You can't.

I can you know, here:

edit on 20-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: Content

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Norse legend was used extensively in descriptions of WW2 projects. The theme of the legend usually closely resonated with the project taking its name. For example there was a secret aviation guidance beacon developed and named after the Norse God Wotan AKA Odin.

everything2.com...

I haven't read all the replies but there are bound to be a few good UFOlogical tidbits!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
the link to another story I meant to post earlier regarding UFO's from the himilaya !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

well this would at least lend some sort of story to the UFO entrance in the himilaya to the inner earth !

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
the link to another story I meant to post earlier regarding UFO's from the himilaya !

well this would at least lend some sort of story to the UFO entrance in the himilaya to the inner earth !

That Hessdalen phenomenon is actually pretty interesting , thank You for the link

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

That ain't the core and certainly no evidence that the core of the earth is filled with magma. There are other circumstances that could create a volcano. Pressure causes heat, so if there is pressure enough it could melt rocks and that could be an explanation for volcanoes.

What the depth of the tunnel concerns, so far the theory that the Nazis succeeded creating anti-gravity devices (UFOs/USOs) hasn't been debunked and if they succeeded in creating these devices, which I still think they did, the depth of the tunnel wouldn't be a problem.
Here's another thread from me about the Nazi UFO technology:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I've been fasinated by this subject for along time and look forward to hearing more. I have a question though which ive pondered for a while and that is the question of food. I know there are a few tribes around the world who exist mainly on a fish diet. But eventually the human body would require more minerals, how would you sustain your food supply under the ice to keep your people healthy

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by slinky68

Good question. There are many ways. First of all you can provide it by importing it from the outside. Secondly you can grow it under artificial light.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

I understand that Regenstorm, although iam not sure that the technology existed then, the German navy at that time were in no conditon to sustain deliveries on this scale, as for growing under lights what would be the power source be? i think its feasible today but not then,

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

I found this description from Wiki concerning the Hessdalen lights:

A new computer simulation shows that dust immersed in ionized gas (i.e., dusty plasmas) can organize itself into double helixes. The simulations suggested that under conditions commonly found in space, the dust particles first form a cylindrical structure that sometimes evolved into helical structures. Along some spirals, the radius of the helix was seen to change abruptly from one value to another and then back again, providing a mechanism for storing information in terms of the length and radius of a section of a spiral.

Possibly the link I have been looking for proving the dualpurpose was part of the *original* design of the extra terrestrial crafts.

PS thanks for the India link! "A. Viswanathan"

**********************************************************************************************************************

Now if we can prove that the three eigenperiods of the Slichter triplet were discovered using German technology designed to locate submarines we might be able to correct an important piece of technological history there as well.

edit on 21-11-2012 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You lot have obviously already made your mind up about this story and no amount of factual evidence will ever influence a 'true-believer' so, enjoy your delusions fellas, I'm too busy in the real world to waste any more time here!

Regenstorm.....I'm watching you.
edit on 21-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I can you know, here:

edit on 20-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: Content

That's far from a core. Note how it's at the surface of the planet.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This is a really interesting find, just more reason to believe the Nazi's also had access to the moon during Hitlers Reign, Nazi/German scientist were geniuses and its sad that they were robbed of all their technology and not givin any mainstream credit, computers, advanced flight radios. Thank you for sharing,

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

That ain't the core and certainly no evidence that the core of the earth is filled with magma. There are other circumstances that could create a volcano. Pressure causes heat, so if there is pressure enough it could melt rocks and that could be an explanation for volcanoes.

What the depth of the tunnel concerns, so far the theory that the Nazis succeeded creating anti-gravity devices (UFOs/USOs) hasn't been debunked and if they succeeded in creating these devices, which I still think they did, the depth of the tunnel wouldn't be a problem.
Here's another thread from me about the Nazi UFO technology:

I also believe that Nazi Germany created some advanced "anti gravity" systems,i.e the Haunebu disc craft.After all they had access to Victor Schauberger:Apologies in advance,the pictures did not embed.

Viktor Schauberger was born the 30th of June 1885, he later died the 25th of September 1958. Viktor was a successful inventor and invented several inventions that used vortex like patterns that copied nature.

Viktor Schauberger was an Austrian forester who was active during the first half of the 19:th century. He had a huge beard and a friendly laughter, this he combined with an uncompromising belief in himself and his ideas. He was obstinate in combination with a choleric temper. He was a good drawer and probably a skilled craftsman. Even if Viktor was not schooled the academic way he had a deep knowledge in biology, physics and chemistry. His sense and understanding on how water flows in the nature was exceptional. From his observations he formulated his new hydrodynamic basic theory. His friends and opponents described him as highly intelligent and with this intellectual sharpness he made a deep cut in his (and ours) physical paradigm.

During World War Two, Victor Schauberger was interned in a Nazi concentration camp and was forced to work on a flying disk project using his ideas. It is not known if the project was completed, or, if the saucers actually flew in Germany. Reports vary, and no confirmed documentation remains. It is rather convincingly coincidental, however, that our own (US) pilots reported "strange flying disks" over Germany just prior to the War's end. After World War II, Viktor migrated to the United States on promises by various agencies (CIA) to help him develop and test his ideas. Those promises later proved to be hollow. He went to a facility in Dallas Texas, and under uncertain direction, signed over all of the rights to his inventions and patents, to, none other than the US government (Army, Navy...who knows?!). He was sent back to his home-land of Austria, only to die, broken and disillusioned five days later. It would make a great headline for the 'National Enquirer'...and unfortunately...it's TRUE!

His Inventions: The Repulsin:

An original picture-sketch of the Repulsine above : A flying model of a Schauberger Repulsine, Type A, tested in January 1940. This device has been built with copper and uses a very high speed motor for the main vortex turbine. The Repulsine Type "A" device is an Electro-Aero-Dynamic device (E.A.D.) and uses two effects :

1.) The Coanda Effect: a pure Aerodynamic effect based on the Bernoulli's principle.

2.) The Electro-Dynamic effect : The high speed vortex in the "vortex chamber" produces an electric, charged separation effect, called "the diamagnetic effect " by Schauberger. These two effects, combined, create the so-called "implosion effect".

When the main electric engine is started, the Coanda effect begins to create a differential aerodynamic pressure between the outer and the inner surface of the primary hull. At a higher speed, the vortex chamber becomes a kind of high electrostatic generator due to the air particles, in high speed motion, acting as an electrical charge transporter. The Repulsine will begin to glow due to the strong ionization effect of the air. Now, we have all the ingredients for a continuous and strong Aether Flow along the main axis from the top to the bottom of the craft...The radial air pressure required for lifting 1kg with the Coanda Effect is about 1,4 kg/cm2

Machines of Genius - The Repulsine, or "Flying Saucer" of Viktor Schauberger:

Viktor used implosion to run his devices, implosion created great power in his inventions. Also known as water-hammer or cavitation. Not very much is known about cavitation and how to apply it to inventions. Viktor however knew all too well how to use it in inventions.

When his repulsion would be in operation the turbine with the aid of implosion would create a propulsion effect which would levitate the craft into the air.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

You lot have obviously already made your mind up about this story and no amount of factual evidence will ever influence a 'true-believer' so, enjoy your delusions fellas, I'm too busy in the real world to waste any more time here!

Regenstorm.....I'm watching you.
edit on 21-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: s&p

Squarehead, you have to take a sound look at what you call factual evidence. The whole world and our view of it is based on our own circumstantial evidence which appears to correlate with observations people have made before which appear to explain things. Today, believer or not, I have chosen this topic to be the field I will die upon.

Factual, conclusive evidence of a solid molten core of iron you have NOT. If you did, it would be news. Until then, speculation is good. Speculation is what will find the turth. Not blind acceptance of a generally accepted theory. In fact, I'll leave "blind" in there, but say that it's not what I mean. You have "facts" that back up your argument, which places you ahead of many... But you do not have THE facts. Those are currently unavailable. Why are you so willing to come to a definitive conclusion when our current technology and understanding of the universe, the solar system, the planet itself does not conclusively answer the question?

As I say, semi-substantiated claims of a hollow earth that allows us to witness the same planetary characteristics are just as good as semi-substantiated claims that the planet has a metal ball in the middle. Make it conclusive, and we'll talk on those terms. Until then, your conclusive proof, and final answer are the same as our... Spitting in the wind.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iclark97

what evidence do you have for your claims ?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join