Nazi Map of the Hollow Earth/Agartha/Shamballa discovered?

page: 12
153
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Good read I find the hollow earth theory pretty interesting but I personally don't believe that the earth is hollow.




posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Asgard? Like in Thor?



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I like to keep an open mind on pretty much everything, but Hollow Earth just seems too far fetched. Not to say that there aren't underground civilizations that have tunneled through the Earth and whatnot. I do believe the map is a fake, but I have something of a map fetish anyway, so it's interesting despite that.



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Oh gawd.....It never ends!


& Yet more neo-nazi garbage begins to propogate on ATS in the guise of 'hidden secrets'.
edit on 17-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: S&P/Content



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
Oh gawd.....It never ends!


& Yet more neo-nazi garbage begins to propogate on ATS in the guise of 'hidden secrets'.
edit on 17-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: S&P/Content


Not neo-nazi... Old-school Nazi. And the Nazi part is only because of the appearance that the Third Reich was interested in this. Maybe there's more evidence or research that could be helpful now for others seeking the source of these legends, histories or what have you. However, that's nothing that I should have to explain at this point in the thread.

Anything to contribute, or are you just twiddling your thumbs in here?



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This whole subject is bogus, it has NO BASIS IN FACT.....This is not a genuine German document, produced under the auspices of the national socialist regime. It is a modern emulation (ie: a fake) of such a document and thus in literal terms at least it's neo-nazi.

The nazis were an evil bunch and by and large we got rid of them, but only at a truly terrible cost (ask the Russians, because they footed the bill).....Fantasising over imaginary Nazi discoveries and wonderprojects does a massive disservice to the countless millions who lost their lives in the struggle to defeat them.



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
This whole subject is bogus, it has NO BASIS IN FACT.....This is not a genuine German document, produced under the auspices of the national socialist regime. It is a modern emulation (ie: a fake) of such a document and thus in literal terms at least it's neo-nazi.

The nazis were an evil bunch and by and large we got rid of them, but only at a truly terrible cost (ask the Russians, because they footed the bill).....Fantasising over imaginary Nazi discoveries and wonderprojects does a massive disservice to the countless millions who lost their lives in the struggle to defeat them.


And that is the absolute truth!!!!



posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666
 



You're talking about the Indiana Jones movies?
There is clear evidence that the Nazis were very interested in the Mysteries and the Occult. I think it isn't wrong to investigate what the Nazis interest and research was about.
Why do you think this map is fake?



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm
 


Mostly because of the tiny picture.....If it's genuine why not provide a facsimile that can be readily studied by those knowledgeable in the field?

But also because these things ALWAYS turn out to be bogus.....We've got a pretty good handle on what the nazis got up to and this isn't it!

My final reason is that I am ardently anti-nazi and anything that supports, promotes or otherwise serves to in any way enhance the image of this vile organisation will be the subject of my ETERNAL ire.

Interesting choice of location in your profile by the way.....Care to expound?
edit on 19-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: Syntax Error



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove
 


Yet our very own nations took most of their technology and scientists and gave them new lives and identities and tasked them to work for their own governements in different fields of study !

I'd say thats a greater dis-respect of those who fought and died to defeat the nazi's rather than some citizens 60 odd years later discussing the nazi's passion for the occult online !

what was the link recently about indian UFO;s coming from China near the himilaya ?

doesnt that at least tie in with this theory !

I will be back with a link



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I wouldn't disagree with you at all, Operation Paperclip moved nazis into the very heart of the US military industrial complex.....Hence the cess-pool that it's become.

But you can be pretty confident that none of the nazis selected by Operation Paperclip would have wasted any of their time looking for the entrance to hollow earth in Antarctica.....They were mostly too busy creating the NASA space program and the CIA.

On a purely technical note, the map notes that the submerged entrance is at a depth of 400 something, whether feet or metres is not clear.....Either way it's still sufficient to prove this map fake and the whole tale to be rubbish:

If the map is marked in feet, it's an American made fake as Americans are uniquely familar with imperial measurements whereas the Germans exclusively use the metric system and only an American would be so unworldly as to not know it (sorry but that's the truth in my opinion).

If the map is marked in metres, it's a fake (source unknown) because 400m is way below the crush depth of ANY German submarine of the period, so there would be no way to traverse it even had they somehow managed to discover it in the first place.



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666
 


Its meters, beside the difficulty of the crush depth is the impossibility of steering a course thru a tunnel with unknown currents without light. Subs of that period navigated on the surface, underwater they are blind - you'll note that the 'map' lacks the critical information of width and height of the 'tunnel' too



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by othello
I have a question .Since they didn't have enough battery life in the subs to make the trip submerged,Could they of added more batteries ?Or retrofitted a sub with more batteries?I dont know if it was possible or not just curious.


The problems associated with running submerged under battery power has nothing to do with the "battery life",rather the charging of the batteries using the diesel engines and the associated build up of carbon monoxide.However,with the "schnorkel" system, U boats were capable of charging their batteries whilst submerged,essentially enabling a U Boat to run underwater indefinately.



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nake13

Originally posted by othello
I have a question .Since they didn't have enough battery life in the subs to make the trip submerged,Could they of added more batteries ?Or retrofitted a sub with more batteries?I dont know if it was possible or not just curious.


The problems associated with running submerged under battery power has nothing to do with the "battery life",rather the charging of the batteries using the diesel engines and the associated build up of carbon monoxide.However,with the "schnorkel" system, U boats were capable of charging their batteries whilst submerged,essentially enabling a U Boat to run underwater indefinately.


....under the surface of the open sea, not in an enclosed tunnel full of water



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by nake13

Originally posted by othello
I have a question .Since they didn't have enough battery life in the subs to make the trip submerged,Could they of added more batteries ?Or retrofitted a sub with more batteries?I dont know if it was possible or not just curious.


The problems associated with running submerged under battery power has nothing to do with the "battery life",rather the charging of the batteries using the diesel engines and the associated build up of carbon monoxide.However,with the "schnorkel" system, U boats were capable of charging their batteries whilst submerged,essentially enabling a U Boat to run underwater indefinately.


....under the surface of the open sea, not in an enclosed tunnel full of water


Good point Hanslune,I just assumed that the underwater cavern/tunnel was of a short enough distance to enable the Boat to run on its batteries until it reached the surface of the chamber.



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nake13

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by nake13

Originally posted by othello
I have a question .Since they didn't have enough battery life in the subs to make the trip submerged,Could they of added more batteries ?Or retrofitted a sub with more batteries?I dont know if it was possible or not just curious.


The problems associated with running submerged under battery power has nothing to do with the "battery life",rather the charging of the batteries using the diesel engines and the associated build up of carbon monoxide.However,with the "schnorkel" system, U boats were capable of charging their batteries whilst submerged,essentially enabling a U Boat to run underwater indefinately.


....under the surface of the open sea, not in an enclosed tunnel full of water


Good point Hanslune,I just assumed that the underwater cavern/tunnel was of a short enough distance to enable the Boat to run on its batteries until it reached the surface of the chamber.


Its all nonsense anyway but I think the map shows the run to be 600+ kilometers - I just checked and the enlarged version of the map has disappeared and I cannot read the original



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Not to forget that every sub in the Kreigsmarine would have been crushed to tinfoil by the pressure at the depth involved.....None of it is true, it is all lies, propogated by individuals who have, in my opinion, a seriously unhealthy attitude to the nazis!
edit on 20-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: S&P



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
Not to forget that every sub in the Kreigsmarine would have been crushed to tinfoil by the pressure at the depth involved.....None of it is true, it is all lies, propogated by individuals who have, in my opinion, a seriously unhealthy attitude to the nazis!


Yeah it would make an interesting movie or book but as for being accepted in reality - nah 'albern'



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by squarehead666
 



You're talking about the Indiana Jones movies?
There is clear evidence that the Nazis were very interested in the Mysteries and the Occult. I think it isn't wrong to investigate what the Nazis interest and research was about.
Why do you think this map is fake?


Absolutely,Hitler was obsessed with occultism and would have used the vast resources at his disposal to locate what he regarded as having occult power,such as the spear of destiny,holy grail etc,so it really doesn't take too much of a stretch of the imagination to see a Nazi organised expedition to the potential site of one of the keystones of Norse/Germanic lore such as the mythical land of Agarta.The Nazi's did send expeditions to Nepal in the 30s to try and locate the source of the Vril.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 20-11-2012 by nake13 because: .



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
the earths magnetosphere is what keeps us all alive by shielding us from cosmic radiation and the solar winds blowing our atmosphere into space

the earths molten core rotates in such a way that it creates the magnetosphere

explain how that works with a hollow earth

I'll save you the time, it can't

edit on 20-11-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
153
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join