It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Map of the Hollow Earth/Agartha/Shamballa discovered?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by godseyeview

Tiny black holes!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I have a question .Since they didn't have enough battery life in the subs to make the trip submerged,Could they of added more batteries ?Or retrofitted a sub with more batteries?I dont know if it was possible or not just curious.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by othello
I have a question .Since they didn't have enough battery life in the subs to make the trip submerged,Could they of added more batteries ?Or retrofitted a sub with more batteries?I dont know if it was possible or not just curious.

They used the Haunebu 3 which had an operational life of 7-8 weeks and can operate underwater or in space.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by blindlyzack
reply to post by lme7898354

How about reading the whole thread?

Well I did,

And I can tell you that, as usual, after reading this thread I fell dumberer than before i did read it. Who knew that after all of the thousands of hours of real scientific research and theory "testing" on gravity and the composition, of earth, that someone could just come in and rewrite it with a few hours of "internet research "...lmao...... all from documents that have not even been proven to be authentic......

I love it when people try to use "scientific theory" to describe a hollow,hallow whatever, earth.

Seriously folks, just use the term "CAVE". It might make your theory seem a little more plausible.

You guys have it all figured out, now can we get some peer review from the folks that really do this kind of thing for a living. Just asking.......I know they are frauds but

edit on 14-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: phone spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Well excuse us for keeping an open mind.

If you think science has established anything substantially factual about the inner Earth, then please provide the peer reviewed papers you must have read and share your knowledge. As far as I know, the deepest we have ever drilled is 12 kilometres. That's 0.19% of the Earth's radius. Most of the rest of what we know about the inner workings of Earth comes from seismic wave readings; how they propagate, refract and weaken. From this information intelligent guesses and theoretical frameworks are constructed, but you have to understand that nothing is established as fact by direct observation and the possibility of other explanations remains open.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
I don't know if this is a hoax

I do.

Besides there cannot be a hollow earth as the earth is flat and rests on the back of a big elephant. I find it extraordinary that with all the evidence people believe this tosh. The person who produced these fake documents is laughing.

Regards

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Nice signature, I can tell how it relates.

It would be nice if you, and others, at least tried to read the thread and add something to the discussion with substance. Every "debunker" entering this thread focusses particularly on the phrase "hollow Earth", when there have been a number of good posts explaining how this is not to be taken literally. Apart from a completely hollow Earth, which is not stated as such in any of the documents, and is therefore not even part of the topic, there is nothing particularly implausible about the topic.
edit on 14/11/2012 by RationalDespair because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
It's amazing that you see 1982 Arial font on a 1944 map...
edit on 14-11-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
That # crae.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Could the maps be rough plans for a terraformed Mars? Is it possible the Germans had details about the elevation of Martian terrain?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RationalDespair

I did read the OP. Unfortunately, the source is a hoax. If you think anyone who contests the validity of the OP material is a debunker, then there is no hope for debate.

Regards

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
It's amazing that you see 1982 Arial font on a 1944 map...
edit on 14-11-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

It's also amazing that is not arial.

Its the Akzidenz-Grotesk, designed by H. Berthold in 1896 (curiously in Germany) and there are a LOT of derivations. Helvetica (1957 named "Neue Haas Grotesque") and Arial (1982) are just respectively the daughter and granddaughter of Akzidenz-Grotesk.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
reply to post by RationalDespair

I did read the OP. Unfortunately, the source is a hoax. If you think anyone who contests the validity of the OP material is a debunker, then there is no hope for debate.

Regards

Unfortunately while some search every possible source to see if this is true or not, providing some plausible and factual data that can prove or debunk this completely, "debunkers" just come here with one or 2liners "contesting" everything but not providing any source to their debunking claims.

It's pretty unfair that for something to be proven truth you have to back it up with 1000 studies, photos, films, math, physics, mechanics etc, but to debunk something its only needed a "this is a hoax. kkthxbye".

If I happen to find something that completely disproves any of this, I will post it as a fake - have no problem whatsoever doing so... but I havent. Not yet.

The font reference for instance - although wrong, at least it shows the person actually looked at the document and had a keen eye to spot something that looked awkward to him. But people in any field trying to disprove something just by saying "HOAX kkthxbye" without anything to back it up is just ridiculous. Always have been.

Unless you're the Church. Then you're allowed to say "LIES. ITS THE WRATH OF GOD" but you can see where the Church stands now as we only listen to the vatican academics and yet, will still replicate everything they do to be sure they're not, you know... "misplacing" anything.

Prove this is a hoax and I'm sure everyone in here will be thankful - either truth or lies, but it needs proof of either one or another. It goes both ways exactly the same way.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Correct me if im wrong , but didnt hitler / martin bormann outlaw other typefaces other than the roman typefaces as germany were still using the fraktur / blackletter type families !

Futura was still heavily used

if this was authentic then we would clearly see the use of the typefaces that hitler had deemed party safe ! any others were strictly not to be used for publications !

edit on 14-11-2012 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I was going off the spacing and setting which give every indication of it being created by a modern graphics tool, i looked at period examples of German maps which used Akzidenz-Grotesk and the differances are obvious.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
See for an advanced civilization who have space travel technology and are wanting to cross from one solar system to another they don't travel "through" space as it would take too long. What they do is to travel in another inner dimension and pop out at the desired destination.

To a casual observer what they would see would be the craft vanishing at one point and materializing out of nowhere at the destination. To travel short distances (within a solar system) the craft can warp or fold space using its core reactor but to travel grater distances these craft use natural gateways as the power required to warp/fold vast distances of space is too great.

These natural gateways are within the center of the Sun and within the center of planets with an active core. Essentially at the center of every sun, planet and atom is a gateway into the inner universe. Ships wanting to come to our planet use these portholes and enter/exit using active volcanoes and entrances that naturally form at the poles of a planet.

There is no hollow Earth, it is simply a gateway the "Gods" used in antiquity to travel to earth. The sumerians called it the Absu. Thus in Irish mythology it says that when the Tuatha Dé Danann (the children of the god danna) departed from this earth they went into the ground!

In Indian mythology it says that when the Asuras left this world they went into the ground. The Nazis studied all of this and they knew the main gateway of this planet is in Antarctica because all legends say they came from the north, in fact the word "tuatha" in Irish also means north or those who came from the north.

The Nazis were trying to contact these gods from which the Aryans are genetically descended ie some races on this planet actually have extraterrestrial dna.....now that is the absolute truth however hard you find this to believe!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Sorry, either this is a Hoax or the Nazis couldn't speak German.

Simple German grammer lesson.
Any word ending in -ung is female.
e.g. "Die Anweisung"
"Der Anweisung" is Dative,
"folgen" means to follow someone or something that's moving,
-not obey an order or take advice (befolgen).
so it should be "Die Anweisung ist strikt zu befolgen".

This wasn't written by a German.

Sorry.
edit on 14/11/2012 by Theflyingweldsman because: Jawohl!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
See for an advanced civilization who have space travel technology and are wanting to cross from one solar system to another they don't travel "through" space as it would take too long. What they do is to travel in another inner dimension and pop out at the desired destination.

To a casual observer what they would see would be the craft vanishing at one point and materializing out of nowhere at the destination. To travel short distances (within a solar system) the craft can warp or fold space using its core reactor but to travel grater distances these craft use natural gateways as the power required to warp/fold vast distances of space is too great.

These natural gateways are within the center of the Sun and within the center of planets with an active core. Essentially at the center of every sun, planet and atom is a gateway into the inner universe. Ships wanting to come to our planet use these portholes and enter/exit using active volcanoes and entrances that naturally form at the poles of a planet.

There is no hollow Earth, it is simply a gateway the "Gods" used in antiquity to travel to earth. The sumerians called it the Absu. Thus in Irish mythology it says that when the Tuatha Dé Danann (the children of the god danna) departed from this earth they went into the ground!

In Indian mythology it says that when the Asuras left this world they went into the ground. The Nazis studied all of this and they knew the main gateway of this planet is in Antarctica because all legends say they came from the north, in fact the word "tuatha" in Irish also means north or those who came from the north.

The Nazis were trying to contact these gods from which the Aryans are genetically descended ie some races on this planet actually have extraterrestrial dna.....now that is the absolute truth however hard you find this to believe!

Exactly Correct. Because both the earth and the sun contain a singularity center which is a wormhole. And like blackholes we observe in space the vortexes that create the energy field spew out at the north and south poles. which is what creates the magnetic north and south pole of the earth.
edit on 14-11-2012 by godseyeview because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by godseyeview

Presumably because it would withstand the high pressures involved
Still no proof for the hanabu?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...

This mentions base 211, which is actually the reason we have this worldwide net of tesla type mind control frequencies and they think they have the human race in the palm of their brutal primitive hands. But they don't. Raise your Love, turn the dial up on your Love and compassion especially for the poor, homeless, and all of nature, and their frequencies won't work.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join