It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Map of the Hollow Earth/Agartha/Shamballa discovered?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+93 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hi there,

I don't know if this is a hoax, nonetheless it's very interesting and worth posting here on ATS.
It seems someone dug up this map showing Neu Schwabenland/New Swabia and Agartha. Too bad the pictures don't have a higher resolution, but it looks like the map is real.

Here are some details of the map:

The map also shows what seems to be a passage underneath the ice.

I found the pictures here:
erst-kontakt.jimdo.com...

Here are some related threads concerning this very interesting rumor/myth.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And finally, a interesting article in the New York Times:
NAZI BASE REPORTED IN ANTARCTIC AREA

Enjoy reading!

Note to mods, if this isn't the right section please move this thread.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Nice!!

Thanks. When I finish reading I'll comment! S&F cause this is really cool stuff...

And btw regarding that "nazi bases in antartica" issue which so many people disregard as fantasy, I think that usually myths and legends are always based on something true.

Now we're talking about the guys who had about 3 or 4 different types of jet engines, aerodynamics still good by today's standards when the rest of the world was still in "the dark days of aviation" so yes it probably is true that they reached very far in matters that we dont even have scratched the surface yet.

Sometimes it seems there were two types of nazis, and that all that crap was basically "can you please kill enough people there in europe so noone notices what we're really doing? - now that I have some peace and quiet, lets get to work".

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Of course I'm adding this to my lot! this is my thing..... or was..... it's why I came to ats in the first place along with the sun....nvmd!

But what if?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Commenting to mainly keep tabs on the story plus looks like a great read. I'm at work so can't read much even though I am sitting on the loo ... Sorry .. To much info?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Nice thread, OP! With so many rumours one would be inclined to think there must be some truth to the stories. I´m keeping it in the middle for now though...

Too bad the NY Times article requires subscription, I would have loved to read that.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I think they were planning to hide submarines inside or under icebergs. I really don't think this has anything to do with a hollow earth theory. From the looks of the diagram it shows you have to dive below sea-level to enter the "tunnel" and inside is hollowed out, and there is an exit on the other side.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Cross the rainbow bridge to get to Asgard Eric.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I'm sorry to go off thread here but I feel I must correct you.

Frank Whittle invented the jet engine for Britain and the Nazi's used his patent, however their engines were very unreliable unlike Whittles which was a very reliable powerhouse.

Granted the Germans were the first to implement the jet engine into a plane but that is down to lack of foresight by the British who ignored Frank Whittle rather than any advances the Germans had.

I can appreciate the hollow earth theory is exciting but lets not bulls**t to try justify it.
edit on 12-11-2012 by GafferUK1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I would agree with the idea that this could be the plans of a submarine base. I dont see anything that would suggest it has to do with 'hollow earth' or any of the other ideas presented in the OP's title. Its a map showing how to get under the ice , not into the center of a hollow earth.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
I think they were planning to hide submarines inside or under icebergs. I really don't think this has anything to do with a hollow earth theory. From the looks of the diagram it shows you have to dive below sea-level to enter the "tunnel" and inside is hollowed out, and there is an exit on the other side.

Highly dodgy practice there. Was watching a new BBC nature thing last night, part 2 of "Operation Iceberg" (love the name!). Basically, scientists from all over doing ground breaking research into glaciers, icebergs, etc. They were specifically talking about how unstable an ice shelf, glacier, etc gets when the sea is undercutting it. They had cameras set up to cover the periods they weren't physically watching and had a section were an absolutely huge chunk broke off, all because of ocean undercutting. Anything near it at the time would have been absolutely totalled - not the best of hiding places.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I think Hollow Earth is a very fascinating argument! I made a research to find bigger images of those provided by the OP and found that:

Third Reich Maps of the Inner Earth

one of those image provide also coordinates of entry point wich seems to be at 68°S 1°E

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Star and flag for the OP. I love stories like this. I'm just finishing up a novel and this might be good inspiration for another.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It was common knowledge the nazis investigated antartica, probably to become weather hardened to deal with siberia, and after the war the US sent a large exploration to antartica, however it was a rather large military excursion for simply an exploration, and a plane was lost, they claim due to weather.

I also think this quote is interesting, feb 1945,

No power on earth will make us weak at heart. They have destroyed so many of our beautiful, magnificent, and sacred things that there remains only one mission in our lives: TO CREATE A STATE that will rebuild what they have destroyed.

Interesting that their 'one' mission is not to win the war, or defeat their enemies, but to rebuild a state. Perhaps it's not much proof of an antartic state, but it is interesting combined with all the other loose ends.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

F&S for the OP! I've been intrigued by inner earth theories for a while and I always like reading new stuff, (new to me anyway) on the subject.

From everything I've read, it would appear that the Nazi hierarchy was at least as aware of the possibility of an inner earth realm as was the U.S. via the alleged inner earth experience described by Admiral Byrd during his flight over the north pole. It just weird, the way this topic seems to keep re-appearing throughout history.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
"Großdeutsche" - clever.

Nice find - I've seen these maps and more online. Quite a bit online and in print about

the disappeared reich and nazi's at war's end. Base 211, operation highjump, and

the haunebu craft are all nicely tied in to the hollow earth hypothesis. Antarctica is not such

an easy place to explore - not yet at least.

Ever wonder what someone or some group could do if they could influence earth's

magnetosphere from a strategic point - say, a magnetic pole?

Vergeltungswaffen

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
How does a hollow planet form?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

That was a quote from Großadmiral Doenitz i believe, one of the many mysterious declarations

before the end of the war (not at the Nuremburg trials like many misquotes online)

1943: “The German submarine fleet is proud of having built for the Führer, in another part of the world, a Shangri-La on land, an impregnable fortress.”

Very interesting indeed.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I found a larger version of the written part of the map and decided to post it for those that can read it.

For those in this discussion that have decided that this is simply a hollow section in the ice that was used as a sub base because it has an entrance and exit. I would like to point out that in the center of this "Cavern" is a drop down which leads to "Hollow Earth" Apparently there are several of these entrances and exits all the way around the continent that all lead to the central "Drop Down"

Here are enlargements of the "Cavern section"

Some more compelling evidence is this letter both in its original and translated versions.(click the images to enlarge)
Original: www.ourhollowearth.com...
Translated: www.ourhollowearth.com...

The explanation of the events behind the letter and attempts at verification can be found here: www.ourhollowearth.com...

Verification of the missing U boat can be found on this archived page(in German): www.u-boote-online.de...
edit on 12-11-2012 by Agarta because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

Underground oceans? Why not? Some conjecture that Earth was formed by a cosmic

collision with a planet entirely covered by water, in the 1st billion years of its existence...

What was not ocean, became an underground continent. I used to think this stuff was pure

fantasy. Im not so sure anymore.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

If the Earth is hollow, than that doesn´t mean it has to be explained by a natural process. I think most would agree a planet wil not develop in a hollow state on its own. I think the term hollow needs to be taken with a grain of salt; vast underground caverns, even if miles high and as large as the Antartic continent itself would still occupy just a small bit of the total Earth´s volume.

Therefore, if there are underground hollowed out areas, it may be the result of natural cave forming processes or even caverns made by intelligent beings. Who is to say that millions of years ago there wasn´t another race of superior intelligent beings on Earth that had to take cover inside the Earth for some reason? It´s just a speck on the timeline of Earth, yet we are arrogant enough to suppose this can never have happened, ever.

This is all just speculation and I´m not claiming this is how it was, but the possibility is there and we could never disprove this. My point being that we know so little and have existed so shortly, yet assume so much.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join