It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm being stalked by Pigeons. Help me!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by imworkingdamnit

Also, their nests don't really look like nests--looks more like a few twigs in a flat shape:

www.thepigeonguy.com...

www.thepigeonguy.com...
edit on 12-11-2012 by imworkingdamnit because: added another link

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Maybe they have a message for you.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Best to proceed carefully; there's no telling how far out of hand things can get...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
hmm..I've got a story, which at the time I found funny..I was like 16 or so, me and a buddy of mine, were having some drinks, and smokin' the natural and we was walking to his girlfriends house, and we walking up the driveway and there this pathway to the front door beside the garage. And, she had these flowers and garden and stuff and we walking tipssy, and all the sudden this bird out of no where, fly's up beside us, goes straight into the main window "splat" than dropped, and died. At the time we were laughing and shocked at what just happening, at the time of being a kid, and intoxicated it was funny. So she came out yelling and going wtf did you guys do?? we're like nothing we were just walking..So she freaked out and all, it was shocking, just see a bird fly up fast, smoke the window and drop..poor little guy, I always feel bad about it, but I don't know how it didn't notice us, as we were talking and stuff..weird..

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hey, dude. If you want to understand their behaviour, rather than scare or deter them from the property, then, see if you can find a university professor/scientist who you can contact for more specific advice. Browse the faculty section of major university websites and see whom you can find. Zoology, ornithology, animal behaviour, etc.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by DelegateZero88

oh, didn't know there were 2kind of these birds. it is like golden retreiver and labrador, i guess. do they curr ? maybe it sounds crazy, but i think, it is a "hint" for you to find a life partner, to have a loving relationship.

Maybe match.com have hired pigeons to recruit new members?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MUFC87

i have thought about this myself. these pigeons maybe agents of some sort or another.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Is the OP going to respond or come back for a followup?? jeez, I shouldn't have wasted so much of my time researching & trying to help. how annoying.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: curiouscanadian777

My father recently came down with untreatable cancer,
and i've been his main carer. I will openly admit, that
when I read your post I put it down to spiritual new-age
nonsense. But since i've been caring for him, and my mother,
and grown closer to my cousins and aunts through this,
I think you might have a point. Put the pigeon on my totem
pole. Since i've been caring for my family, the birds have left
me alone. Do you have any idea what it takes for a skeptic
to admit that I may have been wrong and your spiritual belief
makes more sense than my deductive reasoning?
The world is a strange place
edit on 27-9-2014 by DelegateZero88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
First of all,I am so very sorry to hear about your dad having untreatable cancer-i wish to offer you and him,your family,my heartfelt sympathy.Secondly,I only saw your thread today for the 1st time,and read through all replies,to see if anyone had already given you the advice I was going to.

Curiouscanadian777 did,and and yes,this is definitely not news age nonsense,it is very ancient wisdom that is sadly,much lacking in the world today,knowledge everyone should have.Earth is our ultimate mother,and she Will try to help where she can,including sending you one or more of your Totems-you usually have more than one,personally,and in general she will send appropriate Totem to instruct in specific times of your life,specific circumstances,problems,challenges etc-it always boils down to what instruction you need at that time/that stage of your life.To show you the area(s) you need to pay attention to,and through that,usually solutions and a way to suitably adapt your life/lifestyle.Again,my sincere sympathy to your dad,you and your family.In this world,the love and support of a loving family is the only comfort to be had.

My Totems are Cat,Wolf and Mantis.Cat teaches to trust your own intuition,and inner wisdom,Wolf relates to family values,Mantis instructs about learning patience and biding your time.That is just a very short synopsis,but I just wanted to give you some quick short examples.Cat and Wolf have both featued equally strongly in my life since early childhood,although Cat is my primary Totem-and Mantis came later,at an age where I was willing and able to accept it's instruction.That is the wisdom and love of our Mother,she knows when to send which Totem.a reply to: DelegateZero88

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join