I'm being stalked by Pigeons. Help me!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by imworkingdamnit

Also, their nests don't really look like nests--looks more like a few twigs in a flat shape:

www.thepigeonguy.com...

www.thepigeonguy.com...
edit on 12-11-2012 by imworkingdamnit because: added another link

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Maybe they have a message for you.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Best to proceed carefully; there's no telling how far out of hand things can get...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
hmm..I've got a story, which at the time I found funny..I was like 16 or so, me and a buddy of mine, were having some drinks, and smokin' the natural and we was walking to his girlfriends house, and we walking up the driveway and there this pathway to the front door beside the garage. And, she had these flowers and garden and stuff and we walking tipssy, and all the sudden this bird out of no where, fly's up beside us, goes straight into the main window "splat" than dropped, and died. At the time we were laughing and shocked at what just happening, at the time of being a kid, and intoxicated it was funny. So she came out yelling and going wtf did you guys do?? we're like nothing we were just walking..So she freaked out and all, it was shocking, just see a bird fly up fast, smoke the window and drop..poor little guy, I always feel bad about it, but I don't know how it didn't notice us, as we were talking and stuff..weird..

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hey, dude. If you want to understand their behaviour, rather than scare or deter them from the property, then, see if you can find a university professor/scientist who you can contact for more specific advice. Browse the faculty section of major university websites and see whom you can find. Zoology, ornithology, animal behaviour, etc.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by DelegateZero88

oh, didn't know there were 2kind of these birds. it is like golden retreiver and labrador, i guess. do they curr ? maybe it sounds crazy, but i think, it is a "hint" for you to find a life partner, to have a loving relationship.

Maybe match.com have hired pigeons to recruit new members?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MUFC87

i have thought about this myself. these pigeons maybe agents of some sort or another.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Is the OP going to respond or come back for a followup?? jeez, I shouldn't have wasted so much of my time researching & trying to help. how annoying.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join