It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified Documents Found on Broadwell's Computer (Plus pic from June of Karl Rove and Broadwell)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blackthorne

I agree with you. There is no love lost between Petraeus and Obama.

A walk back in time reminds us of the tensions between the WH and the General. Link follows: www.military.com...

snip>

But the book also includes Petraeus' own Rolling Stone-esque moment, when he was quoted badmouthing the White House in Bob Woodward's latest book, "Obama's Wars." A frustrated Petraeus is described as telling his inner circle, on a flight after a glass of wine, that "the administration was (expletive) with the wrong guy."
"Petraeus later expressed his displeasure to all of them for betraying his confidence," Broadwell wrote. "But he knew he was ultimately responsible for making the intemperate remark," a candid admission, through Broadwell, of his lapse in judgment.

snip>

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Interestingly enough, Ms Broadwell has lawyered up! Wonder what she is expecting to happen. Who was really giving her information to spout on October 26?? Curious minds and all...

Link: www.washingtonpost.com... 3af7b7a_story.html

snip>

"Broadwell, a former Harvard University researcher who focused her dissertation on Petraeus’s military career, hired longtime Washington criminal defense attorney Robert F. Muse, the lawyer said Monday."

snip>

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Um...she was military intelligence and surely had a high level classification of her own.

What does this mean?

She had classified documents on her computer? Wouldn't that be...expected?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphroditeNormally this is something where they would look the other way.

Not when it is the C.I.A. Director.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

A bit of research reveals that you are not correct. Here is a link.

The CIA, on the other hand, has no policy against infidelity. In fact, Langley explicitly says extramarital affairs are OK — as long as you tell the Agency, as long as you tell your partner, and as long as no foreigners are involved. “We’re not there to be the moral police,” says one former intelligence official. “The only question is: Does it create a vulnerability that a foreign intelligence service could exploit.” If there’s no deception about the affair, and the paramour isn’t a potential foreign spy, there’s no vulnerability — or so the logic goes.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Most people in Washington are screwing around with someone. Mistresses, hookers, interns, staff members. I think it is against regs in the military but not in the beltway.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

I think I read earlier she had security clearance when she was in Afghanistan writing the book on Petreaus, but it was not a very high clearance. The clearance just means she is privy to "some" classified info but she certainly wouldn't be able to remove it and keep it on her personal computer. IMO

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
When she was a student at the University of Denver in 2006 she was a exchange student and study in Israel.

www.du.edu...

Eligibility Requirements:
• 3.3 GPA
• Psychology, International
Studies, Political Science,
Business and Economics
preferred

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Not surprising since she is Jewish.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
So, if I am reading this right (from articles I have read so far)..... This woman was a civilian (or is now) who was allegedly having an affair with the head of the CIA.
Her seized computer had "classified" files on it that DID NOT come from Petreaus or the CIA... and she is not yet behind bars while an investigation is carried out?

Cantor, who seems to have spearheaded this "outing" of Petreaus is a renowned Israel-firster and was in direct contact with the "whistleblower" from the FBI.

This all sounds like a big set up to me. Very stinky indeed.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

That's all well and good on paper, but not for politics. LoL! Besides, did he tell the agency or his wife? Somehow I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
When Kaspersky Antivirus from Russia found Stuxnet the owners son was kidnapped. Aspen Institute is where the leak came from the US was behind Stunet. The same place Broadwell leaked Benghazi Embassy had prisoners causing the attack. Now we have McAFee Antivirus owner on the run in Belize as a US expatriot was shot in the head by him.

And Turkey just went through there top military being taken out along with organized crime figures and what they called high price prostitutes. Seems like the same thing that is now happening here.

news.techworld.com...
edit on 13-11-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
When Kaspersky Antivirus from Russia found Stuxnet the owners son was kidnapped. Aspen Institute is where the leak came from the US was behind Stunet. The same place Broadwell leaked Benghazi Embassy had prisoners causing the attack. Now we have McAFee Antivirus owner on the run in Belize as a US expatriot was shot in the head by him.

And Turkey just went through there top military being taken out along with organized crime figures and what they called high price prostitutes. Seems like the same thing that is now happening here.

news.techworld.com...

I'm confused

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Sibel Edmonds stumbled upon the secret spy ring that Bush told her to stop looking at. It was a spy ring in Turkey that was spying on Turkey and many other countries. A global spy ring with no known leader.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Xcathdra

Well if you don't see the significance of Broadwell kicking it with Rove, then I can't help you. Also implicating incompetence and illegalities (ie prisoners in Benghazi) in her October 26, 2012 speech in Denver.

You made the leap.. You explain the relavence. He is not mentioned in the op article.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
WOW...

Those of you following this issue MUST go and read this. The article is interesting, but it is the response in the comment section by, James Henry Fetzer that is REALLY interesting. I'll look forward to hearing what you all think.

link

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

The link isn't working, at least for me.

Would you be able to summarize or post a different link?
edit on 15-11-2012 by lucidclouds because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So who wants to be a nanny for Jill Kelly?

www.gonannies.com... =organic&utm_campaign=Indeed

jill (ID#: 19735) Job Available Starting: 08/03/2012 Job status: Full Time Job Term: greater than 2 years Job location: tampa FL What is the job type: Housekeeper/Maid (Non-Childcare) What living arrangements are you offering: Live-In Number of children to be cared for (if applicable): 0 Salary offered: Salary Negotiable Family description: we are a very happy and loving christian family that would love to have a happy honest and loving person who will want to be an asset to our family and home! you would love this family! Type of candidate looking for: A very patient warm happy and honest christian lady that is very clean and always is helpful to the family and goes above and beyond. Can be available to work with great flexibilty (no spouse or children to live with) no smoking, drinking or tatoos please Job responsibilities: My name is Jill and I was looking for a live-in housekeeper at our home in Tampa Florida. The hours are from wake up until the family goes to bed, with a breaks. Please tell all about yourself both personally and professionally, and your weeknesses and strengths everything you think I would be interested in knowing about you, since you would be living in our house with our family. ***Please let me know any Criminal history (with an explaination) and if you drive, we need your driving history/ tickets or accidents you may have, because we do an extensive backround check before you come, and so would rather you tell us immediately with an explanation. If you have a great work ethic, honest, very patient and have a warm heart, I am looking to fill this job immediately and start interviewing immedialtey! I look forward to hearing from you skelleymd@yahoo Household smoking status: Non-smoking Preferred candidate smoking status: Non-smoking Desire care for: Vehicle required: No

She likes using her husbands email skelleymd@yahoo. She is even selling property she says she owns.

www.tampasdowntown.com...

Here’s a real estate opportunity – the 18,000 square foot building located on the corner of Franklin and Madison Streets has undergone a complete renovation. The facility now boosts large office spaces with spectacular views of Lykes Gaslight Square and convenient access to numerous services. The building also features incredible retail space on the ground floor for a business searching to be in the center of downtown. This is a turnkey building. Find out more about what this building has to offer by contacting the property owner, Jill Kelly by dialing (813) 431-7703.

Seems strange she is so internet savvy and a socialite but she uses her husbands email?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join