It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified Documents Found on Broadwell's Computer (Plus pic from June of Karl Rove and Broadwell)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This story is getting really crazy. According to the article, Broadwell was approached in September about the affair and was asked to turn over her computer. When her computer was searched they found classified documents on it that Broadwell denies came from Petreus. I think this was a set-up.

online.wsj.com...

snip>
Top officials signed off on the interviews, which occurred in late September and October, just before the U.S. presidential election. During Ms. Broadwell's first interview in September, she admitted to the affair and turned over her computer, the officials said.

On her computer, investigators found classified documents, the U.S. officials said, a discovery that raised new concerns.

snip>

Here is the picture of Rove and Broadwell from Rove's Twitter account:

twitter.com...

(I don't know how or imbed the picture of format my news clip, if someone could help me that would be great)
edit on 12-11-2012 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2012 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
being from the uk i dont know what this is all about can someone brieifly explain?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

I may not be all caught up, but in a nutshell: Petreus was a head honcho at the CIA during the whole benzai debongle. He stepped down conveniently before he could testify, citing an affair as the reason.

OP here is the photo I believe you wanted imbedded

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

There is a lot more to this story. What is she doing with Rove?? What is doing on a speaking circuit trying to throw this administration under the bus?? And this was after, according to the WSJ, she knew she was being investigated for sending the threatening emails AND the FBI learned of her affair with Petraus!? Something is soooo fishy about this whole story.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

BTW, I forgot to thank you for embedding the picture

I don't think we have even begun to know the real story about this.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

I think it is like a big game..... Prettymuch anyone climbing the chain, be it FBI,CIA,NSA, congress, senate, will be a target. Any skeletons in your closet will be found. They save them until they need to be played, like now, making the head of the CIA step down before he could testify(which pardon my french is total crap, and better not be allowed. He was head at the time of the incident, and no one should be allowed to "testify on his behalf")

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Then what is she doing with Rove. The number one political operative of the Republican Party with a ginormous SuperPac.

The threatening emails started in May. That was when the emails were reported to the FBI. The FBI then traced the emails to her computer from different locations including hotels. With her background, she knew that the FBI or the CIA had the ability to figure out where the emails were coming from and knew she would be discovered. This is WAY before Benghazi.

IMO this was a set-up to get Petraus to resign and/or embarrass the administration. AND it was a plan that was set rolling months before the Benghazi debacle.

It could have even been the WH that wanted Petraus gone, or top brass at the CIA. Who knows. Obama and Petraus had a falling out, that is why he was retired. They could have gave him the position at the CIA to keep an eye on him??

Who knows. So much disinformation out there and you can't believe the MSM.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by haven123

I may not be all caught up, but in a nutshell: Petreus was a head honcho at the CIA during the whole benzai debongle. He stepped down conveniently before he could testify, citing an affair as the reason.

OP here is the photo I believe you wanted imbedded

To me she looks like an israeli, That would make sense, especially if she was caught with sensitive/secret documents she was not meant to have.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Republican thieves using their 'pretty' asset to access intel and also setup a 'pro' democrats system cog for a breakdown!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

For all we know, she could be a spy, trying to get close to whoever high up she could. Could have been a set up too like you said. For what purpose, well there could be many reasons. Could be as simple as someone wanted his job. Never know these days really.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
She was a honeypot.

I'm sure if we had full disclosure on this story it would be very surprising.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Yeah, honeypot for sure, we need a list of trysts.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Her maiden name is Krantz.

I believe that means you're correct.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Has Petraeus said anything since taking up his post at the CIA that was perhaps not well received by the Israelis?
That would sure explain this obvious little honeytrap issue.

You'd think that, given his position and supposed training, he'd be a bit more careful and certainly very wary of anyone even remotely connected in any way at all to Israel. I guess arrogance trumps all that though, or maybe he really is just another dumb as a brick grunt who got to where he is by kissing the right arses!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Holder is taking the fall for Obama on this. They tried to blackmail Petraeus and Broadwell about the affair. Normally this is something where they would look the other way. Sure President Obama "didn't know anything about this until the day after the election."

Obama got blindsided when Petraeus outed himself.

On October 26th we received this announcement from Petraeus, head of the CIA:

Breaking news on Benghazi: the CIA spokesman, presumably at the direction of CIA director David Petraeus, has put out this statement: "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. ”

Now I want to remind you what Paula Broadwell said in her speech on October 26th the very same day:

“The challenging thing for Gen. Petraeus,” she stated, “is that in his new position, he’s not allowed to communicate with the press. So he’s known all of this – they had correspondence with the CIA station chief in Libya, within 24 hours they kind of knew what was happening.”

Yes, they were sending us a message.

At the very worst the Obama administration is completely incompetent.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

What bdoes the picture of Rove have to do with the story?

As for the affair let the military deal with it.

As for not disclosing the info until after the election that should have been up to the voters prior to the election. This whole transparent government Obama promised is non existent.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

She is some type of operative that was planting disinformation. Her youtube video that you reference has been pulled. It is too late now that it has gone viral. She also said they were holding prisoners in Benghazi which the CIA flatly denies.

Also the FBI decided that there were to be no charges against either the Director or Broadwell in October.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Sorry I forgot to add that Congressional GOP leadership had the information on October 27, 2012 about the affair and did nothing. Please my new thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Well if you don't see the significance of Broadwell kicking it with Rove, then I can't help you. Also implicating incompetence and illegalities (ie prisoners in Benghazi) in her October 26, 2012 speech in Denver.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

rove working with obama to get rid of petreaus? okay? more likely, she was working with rove to embarrass the administration. this is a man who bugged his own office and then blame the dem candidate for it. he is a very nasty, dirty tricks political person.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join