It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Scotland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hi ATS members. My name's Steve and, as you may have guessed, i'm from Scotland. I have to confess to have been a lurker on these forums for about a year now, and it was a post regarding the ongoing abuse cover-up here in the UK that made me sign up.

As you all know, mention the term 'conspiracy theory' to most people and, at best, you'll get laughed at. I really wish people could think for themselves more, instead of following the general consensus, mainstream media etc, and blindly treating everything our govenments tell us as the gospel truth.

There's nothing wierder than real-life in my experience. Providing discernment is used, there's a lot more going on around us that we should investigate. I look forward to hopefully contributing in some way to the discussions here at ATS, which if you're from the UK : you would expect to be about tyres

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveEdoesIt

Good Into, Steve from Scotland!!

Welcome to ATS!
You will not be laughed at for Conspiracy Theory here, you will fit right in!

I look forward to reading your contributions and what you bring here!
Glad you joined

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Reply to post by SteveEdoesIt

Welcome friend and greetings from Canada! I myself am new here too! Just signed up tonight after lurking in the shadows for some time.

This is a pretty big forum, but maybe I'll see you around!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Hello Steve and Welcome! I am Split Infinity.

I wish you well in your experiences to come here. This board has been a source of enjoyment for me and don't let the occasional bad egg to ruin you experience. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Welcome aboard Steve!
Hope you enjoy your time here!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I was unsure wether to reply or not, since all I want to say is "Thank You!", but I feel the urge to thank people should be a valid reason for a little post like this

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS from Scotland!
There's been a few new Scottish members recently,strangely one lives half a mile from me in Aberdeen,small internet world.
See you around the site.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Welcome to the family. Hope you have fun!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Hi there, I'm french canadian, and I use logic to find truth.

You said "there is nothing weirder than real life"... Is there something which happened in your life and which you would like to share with us conspiracy theorists?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
hey man ...

new topics

top topics

join