It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can some one give me a list or something of what I can do and say living in the US ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I am posting this because of another thread.
And I have been seeing in the local news and the news that is "national"
threw web but listen to my mother in law tv. I have been hearing of and reading of people getting
charged with "insert stupid stuff here"

Yet I have not seen or voted on any law saying I can not post pictures of (what ever tower. flowers,
river, church, and what ever)

SO my thoughts is (title)

Anyone have an updated list of what I can say ? Take pictures of?
with out being charged of something? I am a born raised person of this continent and yet
new stuff keeps coming up that I didn't vote on or went way past the when did that pass .

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The only thing I can offer...

If you have to ask, you are already breaking the law.

Sad that it's come to this but that's what it is.

Peace

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

You can move to china, they'd look after you there

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

"Did you really think that we want those laws to be observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We want them broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch of boy scouts you're up against - then you'll know that this is not the age for beautiful gestures. We're after power and we mean it. You fellows were pikers, but we know the real trick, and you'd better get wise to it. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced nor objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers - and then you cash in on guilt. Now, that's the system, Mr. Rearden, that's the game, and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with."
-Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

top topics

join