It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing Harles!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well, here I am... Finally after spending countless hours on countless nights, reading threads about anything and everything I figured I would join ATS once and for all.

I'm more of a reader than a poster, so you probably wont be seeing a whole lot of me around, and if you do, you'll find I keep things fairly short, and to the point.

Basically what brought me here is my interest in the unknown... Things like crypt zoology, UFOs, and alien contact.

I also have a strong desire to learn more about spiritual things, and hopefully how to achieve them, like astral travel/projections/OOBEs, seeing auras, and psychic abilities. A point in the right direction will always be appreciated from me.

I'm a proud Canadian, coming from Vancouver Island, BC!

Please don't mind my poor writing skills, I sure hope it doesn't reflect on my character any and nobody judges

Well, that is the jist of myself, Harles!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Harles1990

Welcome to ATS, Harles!!
I saw you post a comment on the past lives thread and I'lll have to admit, I enjoy your clever jack-o-lantern avatar, it made me laugh.

You came to the right place for all of the interests you listed.
I would like to travel to Vancouver someday..
Enjoy lurking & welcome again

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of the city Vancouver, just because of the size. It really is hard going to such a huge busy place when you have lived in small towns all your life.

Vancouver Island is an amazing place to live and visit though! Everywhere you go, there is so much beauty too be seen!

Campbell River was once known as the salmon capital of the world for the fishing, we have Ripple Rock witch I believe is or was the worlds largest non nuclear explosion.

There is tons of great camping every where and some of the best whale watching.

All the time I hear about new UFO and USO sightings, and I was once told that people around the world call it Ape Island for all the Sasquatch sightings!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I should have read closer that you said Vancouver Island...doh

There is tons of great camping every where and some of the best whale watching. All the time I hear about new UFO and USO sightings, and I was once told that people around the world call it Ape Island for all the Sasquatch sightings!

Okay, you just won me over there! I love to camp, always love to investigate UFO/USO sightings(duh I'm an ATSer, and have had a few personal experiences where I believe I've seen a few of what I think to be UFOs) and most of all..Ape Island?! Count me in, I love BigFoot, Sasquatch, Yetis, whatever people like to call them. You seem to live in a very interesting place! You are lucky!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I'd like to add to this into and ask if there are people who practice astral travel around here, and if they can link me to a good thread?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a good one, but go to the search bar and type in Astral Projectiom, there are literally pagessss! You will find something no doubt.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Reply to post by Katharos62191

Thanks! Ill check it out. I'm on a cellphone right now so I'm limited too what I can do...

I did a search earlier, but their is just so many... and I just want to get to The best ones

But thank-you! I'll take a visit

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Allow me to remove this notion you lack the ability to formulate proper sentences. Your writing skills are more than adequate, it would take someone with a real problem to find fault with your post. Welcome to ATS!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Do a search on Astral Travel .. there are many here who claim to do it. You may infer from my use of the word claim I am skeptical, you would be correct
If you ever learn how maybe you can come back and prove it to me! I am open to everything, however I do require that silly thing called proof.

ETA: Check the Philosphy and Metaphysics forum.
edit on 12-11-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Finally! Your dinner is cold, thank you very much! Only so long it can be kept warm you know.......
Just kidding, welcome to the family.

top topics

join