Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

hi, suspicious person here

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I have decided to join. I want to read up on psychics since the reason why I joined was to find methods to see how my husband is cheating on me. I have been told that if they are controlling, overbearing, manic about things I do, where they constantly take over for you that they are probably cheating on you.

He travels for work several times a year and when he is gone I am absolutely convinced he is cheating. All men do with very little exception. The more obsessive and possessive the more they cheat in my opinion. What I want is to find an alternative way to get information from him so I can confront him.

I don't really think all these conspiracies are true. They are entertaining to read about, but I think they are mostly made up. I do believe in psychics and aliens though. To me they have to exist there is too much unexplained stuff that goes on.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
You may be better served to hire a detective agency to follow your husband.

We should celebrate our differences. I will write this out ten times.

Welcome

P

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by blondcathy

Welcome to ATS!
You will find a lot of people here who think the are psychic, hehe. Also quite a bit of interesting info on theories of Aliens.
About your husband, check his cell or emails. Hope he's not cheating, if so, you deserve better!
Welcome again!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

wow....

First...welcome.
Second...I smell paranoia. Therefore...you should feel right at home here.
Third...you don't need psychics for catching your cheating husband. That's going a little overboard.

If you want my advice...stop worrying about it. If he's not right for you, if he's controlling and abusive, than leave him.
End of story.

Hope you guys don't have kids...good luck.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Most people have the ability to recognize when something is wrong in a relationship. There is always a feeling a persons subconscious will generate as it is trying to tell them that it has collected data that tells it something is up.

If I were you I would not wait to catch him doing something wrong. Instead very cool and calculatedly tell him you are taking a break from him as you do not believe him. Whether he is cheating on you or not...you have issues that must be resolved as either there is a problem generated by him or you but in reality it is a problem generated by both of you for not being able to talk it out.

Trying to hang on to something that is not there will tend one to fall hard. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blondcathy

He travels for work several times a year and when he is gone I am absolutely convinced he is cheating. All men do with very little exception.

That's a bit harsh love saying all men do just saying..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Hey Denver...don't take it personally

Obviously she meant everybody but you

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by denver22

Hey Denver...don't take it personally

Obviously she meant everybody but you

Lmao,you got that right ...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

you would convict your man over a psychic impression? thats no way to roll, dear. you need proof, not insight. remote viewing is not foolproof - even perfume on his clothes isnt.

if you want to catch him cheating, you need proof. psychics cant give you that.

is there a possibility that you are overly insecure and controlling in this matter?

all men dont cheat. patraeus did, but thats because he is an incompetent bureaucrat. perhaps your man is better?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by blondcathy

He travels for work several times a year and when he is gone I am absolutely convinced he is cheating. All men do with very little exception.

That's a bit harsh love saying all men do just saying..

Well, let's be honest, a lot do. Those who travel a lot tend to do it very often. Those who are controlling or emotionally abusive even more likely. So far the cards aren't looking good for him.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirbadazz

you would convict your man over a psychic impression? thats no way to roll, dear. you need proof, not insight. remote viewing is not foolproof - even perfume on his clothes isnt.

if you want to catch him cheating, you need proof. psychics cant give you that.

is there a possibility that you are overly insecure and controlling in this matter?

all men dont cheat. patraeus did, but thats because he is an incompetent bureaucrat. perhaps your man is better?

Agreed with the whole psychic thing .. it's a load of bull imo, and basing life choices on that .. might as well flip a coin.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Hi Cathy. It doesn't matter if he's cheating on you or not. The point you're not seeing is that you just don't feel happy and secure in this relationship. You aren't getting the emotional support you need from this guy (no matter what he is or isn't doing).

If you find out he's cheating, you'll leave him and be happier for it. If you never find out he's cheating, you will stay and be miserable for the rest of your life. If you find out he ISN'T cheating, you won't believe it, but you'll stay and still be miserable for the rest of your life.

Time to go, darlin'.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Anyway welcome to ATS ..I hope you find all you're answers you seek..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Hi Cathy. It doesn't matter if he's cheating on you or not. The point you're not seeing is that you just don't feel happy and secure in this relationship. You aren't getting the emotional support you need from this guy (no matter what he is or isn't doing).

If you find out he's cheating, you'll leave him and be happier for it. If you never find out he's cheating, you will stay and be miserable for the rest of your life. If you find out he ISN'T cheating, you won't believe it, but you'll stay and still be miserable for the rest of your life.

Time to go, darlin'.

Everything he said, and welcome to the family, many of us have been where you are, so your not alone (hugs)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I hear your pain cathy as i don't like cheaters too but it may be just innocent..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Welcome!

This song is for you then:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Maybe you're just insecure. I don't know what to say. There are people who never were in a relationship. You need proof though. Maybe a simple lie detector test, but they fail some of the time. I smell paranoia. Welcome to ATS. You'll feel at home here.

top topics

join