It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most ETs or Aliens would most probably be mostly female?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

4.) With the right tech 20-25% male population would be plenty to defend the cave if need be and still be peaceful. Strength is not needed when everything is light weight or can be moved by machine.

What happened to this non violent female world you just depicted in which the male population was kept to a minimum and the world is ruled and populated but 75% females.

Surely you do not need a defense force in this world of yours.

I was having a nice convo with a friend of mine (black female) and we pretty much came up with aliens would be female.

And Steven Spielberg came up with aliens that looked like dried up raisins, significance?

Btw why did you make it a point that your friend is a black female ?

Unless men brainwash women into being violent

And so you state woman are not capable of violence by nature unless man brainwash them into doing so !?? ..my god....

But i refer you to the previous links and quotes thereoff that i have posted. You could maybe look at the videos and actually read the links in a effort to educate yourself a bit on the matter.

I will just say it outright:

Truthfully (and i will say this without intending to be snide) Reading your thoughts and those of your female friend (she was black right ? i still do not see the significance of that..) i think you are a deranged person, quite insane actually. If people like you were to actually run the world then there would be more bloodshed and suffering ,DISCRIMINATION then the world has ever seen.

edit on 14-11-2012 by Rubic0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

You seem to be a little misinformed about women being peaceful, there have been plenty of bad female leaders that have lead countries into war, revoked rights, and had people kill on a whim. Actually, the first that comes to mind is Elizabeth Bathory "The blood countess", she roughly murdered 80 people to bath in their blood because she thought it would keep her youth. That is just for a woman not in power, now I found a good list that will show you how bad woman rulers have been and the wars they have caused. This was the best laid out one and gives good information you can fully double check yourself.

Terrible female rulers

Bloody Mary Queen Mary was the first woman to be crowned Queen of England in her own right. Her reign was brief and troubled. Her marriage to Prince Philip of Spain provoked Parliamentary dissent and armed rebellion; the Spanish alliance later drew England into a disastrous war with France, ending with the loss of Calais - England's last French territory. Her religious intolerance is legendary. In 37 years Henry VIII had killed 90 heretics, Catholic and Protestant, burned at the stake; in four years Mary burned nearly 300 Protestants. Victims included blind men, pregnant women and Thomas Cranmer, Henry's Archbishop of Canterbury, who recanted his Protestantism seven times but reaffirmed it before his execution. The repression created a Protestant resistance which grew more resolute as the burnings continued. Protestants increasingly looked forward to the accession of Princess Elizabeth. She dealt equally harshly with the Irish. She confiscated lands belonging to the O'Moores and the O'Connors in counties Laois and Offaly, renaming them Queen's County and King's County in honour of herself and her husband. The dispossessed chieftains waged a guerrilla war against the English settlements. Under the pretext of holding a peace conference with them, the English invited the O'Moores and the O'Connors to Mullaghmast where they had them and their families treacherously murdered. Several of England's leading Protestant bishops were tortured and burned at the stake as heretics, including John Hooper, Nicholas Ridley, and Hugh Latimer. Even Thomas Cranmer, who had been Archbishop of Canterbury under Henry and Edward, was burned at the stake as a heretic. Over three hundred Protestants died in the Marian persecutions, and eight hundred more fled to Germany and Switzerland. Mary died, childless, in 1558; she was 42. She had caused civil war. She had long lost the popular support which monarchs now needed. Granted a longer reign and an heir, she might have succeeded in integrating England into the Catholic Church and a Catholic empire; more probably, she would have made the country ungovernable.

That is definitely a prime example there, King Henry the VIII killed 90 "heretics" in 37 years and Mary killed almost 300 in just 4 years. Sure sounds like women are more peaceful than men, but check out the link to see a bigger list and discussion about the terrible female leaders in history.

So, going on that, I would have to say meeting female ET's could possible be much worse. Both male and FEMALES are capable of despicable acts, and both can have a lust for wars. Honestly, gender has little to do with good/evil, evil acts are just apart of the human race for either gender.

Was still looking around and found another link of a list of 10 evil women, mostly killers/serial killers of horrible acts. One lady, Katherine Knight, did this:

He had been stabbed at least 37 times, both front and back, with many of the wounds penetrating vital organs. She then skinned him and hung his “suit” from the door frame in the living room, cut off his head and put it in the soup pot, baked his buttocks, and prepared gravy and vegetables to accompany the ‘roast’. The meal and a vindictive note were set out for the children, luckily discovered by police before they arrived home.

Evil women
edit on 14-11-2012 by deathlord because: alright, I am done for now. I think that is enough examples of women not being peaceful.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
My friend,

If you are following the path of possibilities, dont forget to keep an open mind on the possibility they may me very like us.

Your post comes across as being a one way lane with no room to pass

Spiro

Don't worry, I was just having some fun. The point is mostly, that YES, they can be like us, but there's a good chance they wouldn't be me thinks.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
What would the chances be of even seeing the actual alien anyways? If the were smart they would use a drone or something like that. You would think that if something could make it this far they would of thought to not actually send a real being down and take any chances. The chances of super advanced beings even having genders and reproductive organs would be pretty low I bet.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87
An intelligent population would be mostly women.

Intelligence is probably the farthest thing away, and there is hardly any evidence for such ideas.

Proof is in the show Aprentice, season after season they put men and women in groups, and every season the women bicker and can't get along because they are too opinionated and not giving at all, they don't like other people they don't know so it is impossible to give them respect. Men are used to working more as a team therefore they got along better in every season.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
First of all, believing society would be peaceful if almost everyone was female is a very bias opinion.

Second, why would aliens be like humans? They probably would not unless we are related to the aliens.

Third, in all the dreams I had with multiple female aliens, they were very aggressive. Females do get violent. In many other species here on Earth, the female is the violent aggressive gender.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I have to disagree. Not because im right because there is not and data/evidence to back the theory up most aliens are woman. Most Aliens could be genderless Androids for all we know. I think Androids is more likely.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Damsel

New user can't post, but I can answer you:

Consider 3 points:

[LIST=1]
  • It has been shown, that one-cellular life forms can survive crashes (like meteor) and space (NASA had a rock on their space ship for 365 days, some others have crashed rocks - in both cases, some bacteria have survived).
  • Meteors and other space bodies bounce off from earth atmosphere - which means, they can come to as low as 3600 km and then bounce off. Sometimes, space rock will crash on Earth, but so strongly, that Earth soil will be blown back to Cosmos - by news, some part of it is by all calculations probably already travelled to many star systems (the one thrown away by event, which probably destroyed dinosaurs - this is good basis for space reptile myth
    ).
  • If you consider movement of Sun around Earth (relativistically speaking to get simplest model) you see that bacteria there must survive very high and low temperatures, which happen up there. As air flows also up, bacteria can live also in atmosphere - and they do live everywhere they can.
    [/LIST]

Now, you see the definite mechanics, how life can travel away from earth - some sensitive bacteria can see it's path to Alpha Kentauri and go with a space rock, and hibernate for 160 000 years
    Earth is 4.5 billion years old, life here is 3.6 - with 25 million small meteores per day (mostly dust) and still many per year, if you put Earths history into a hour, then it would be 1200 years per second - asteroids would fly in all directions. If it's cold at the middle and hot around it, going through Earth atmosphere, and contains water and organic elements, asteroid can grow some bacteria when in ideal condition; then some stone can blow this asteroid up and life will travel.

The array will sometimes send some DNA parts (bacteria can just pick them up and try, so much of random DNA on other planets will be checked out, if there is compatible DNA-based life) and sometimes some amobea (all Earth DNA shares some primitive parts of our genes). This primitive part might be enough to make up a planet - compunds of air and our atmosphere has been built by life. Cosmic evolution would guarantee that after some time, forms it creates on similar planets are similar - this is highly probable that once we get to cosmos, we will find humanoid, reptiloid (in instance dinos didn't die out somewhere) and maybe insect-life conscious life forms.

Now, consider the probabilities in case life *can* travel:
    [LIST=1]
  • Consider that we have a planet and divide it to eight parts with same size.
  • Consider that we take one part and find life.
  • Probability that life first appeared on that part is 1/8.
    [/LIST]

[B]Calculations[/B]

Take an unit, which is km2a - square kilometer or other size measure multiplied with time measure. For one km2a there is some average probability that life would appear. Lets take average probability of life appearance in space for 1 km2a as P, average probability of life appearance on Earth for 1 km2a as p.

Now lets say that if earth is x square kilometers in size and t square kilometers old, then e = x * t * p (probability of life appearing on Earth, not coming from other place, is x times t times p).

Now lets make a list of all planets, from where life could have travelled to Earth, multipliing their size and age, and multipliing the result with probability that it got to Earth from that place, and including life-supporting asteroids and other space rocks. Lets add the result of this multiplication together, to get age-size of our neighbourhood, and lets call this E.

Now the probability that life appeared first on Earth and not on some other planet is e / E - almost non-existent.

To anyone: Write me [personal email address removed] if you want.

edit on 11/16/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: Please do not post personal contact information on the boards. thank you.

• posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:17 AM
    link   
    reply to post by marbles87

NOW if ETs are females then we are all screwed .
    The female of the species is more deadly than the male.

edit on 16/11/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join