It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Time to tell any Democrats you know to [SNIP] and die" - Eric Dondero.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by beezzer

let's keep it on-topic, beezer, and not descend into the usual dem/rep bash fest that seems to rule ATS.

Thanks.

I am I'm just trying to put things in perspective.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Now that he is unfriending and pushing everyone away I wonder how long till he realizes he is all alone. The way he is acting he probably didn’t have many to begin with. What a D___!

With friends like him who needs enemies.

Somebody should send him a care pack with a list of mental health numbers and a prepaid phone. Just for kicks & giggles label the phone as Obama phone.lol It might just send him over the edge.......eh nevermind.

edit on 12-11-2012 by Grimpachi because: refrase

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnundeniabletruthPerhaps I am wrong, but aren't the majority of Republicans with an attitude similar to that of his own usually Christian? Every Republican I know is Christian and none of them are as crazy as him so... But anyway, doesn't the bible consider divorce wrong? What an idiot...

Mr. Dondero is ethnically Jewish, but is a self-avowed 'social-Darwinist', so he pretty much rejects the bible and christianity outright. I read that in the comment thread to the article linked in the OP, but I'm not going to search 10 pages of comments to get a direct quote.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I think it's terrible that people must live their one life under rule of a tyrannical nation-state, and when one advocates the abolishment of said oppression they are told to grow up and stop crying.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
People like that who advocate no compromise are destroying the government. We have a system designed to find the middle ground, the death of compromise between the parties will be the death of our republic.

I wholeheartedly agree. I think this has all gotten much worse in the past few decades, but I'm not sure why.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopClass
I think it's terrible that people must live their one life under rule of a tyrannical nation-state, and when one advocates the abolishment of said oppression they are told to grow up and stop crying.

Mr. Dondero does not advocate abolishment of the US (or any other) government, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Are you posting in the wrong thread?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm sure we'll see a few democrats in similar Full Metal Jacket style breakdowns in the not too-distant future.

edit to add:

In fact, if you have good examples of Democrat meltdowns from 2000, or 2004, please feel free to post them in this thread. I'd like it to be about over-the-top election meltdowns, rather than general bashing.

It just occurred to me that this whole thing could be some kind of link-bait to draw traffic to his website, Westboro Baptist Church style. If so, it has been very successful.
edit on 11/12/2012 by DrEugeneFixer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I'm sure we'll see a few democrats in similar Full Metal Jacket style breakdowns in the not too-distant future.

Isn't Obama demagoguing the republicans for his tax hike?
Didn't Rachel Maddow rant about the right?
Don't half the posters here slam and insult the right here on ATS?

It was a rant. *meh*

Somewhat amusing.

But just a rant. Of course he should expect a visit from the Secret Service soon and probable arrest since it's illegal to say naughty-bad things about this administration now.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This guy has no concept of what a democracy is.
Opposing ideas are good for the country.

My 6 year old niece is this guys mental superior.

Well, $80 a year and anyone can have their own website..no sanity/intelligence check needed.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Really?

I'd pay this little f$%k to spit on my feet!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
People like that who advocate no compromise are destroying the government. We have a system designed to find the middle ground, the death of compromise between the parties will be the death of our republic.

I wholeheartedly agree. I think this has all gotten much worse in the past few decades, but I'm not sure why.

Something I used to be in high favor of conceptually, "globalization", is ultimately behind this. I have since seen the light as to what this globalization thing is doing to not only poor nations, but all nations. It seems like such a nice word also..globalization..a sort of united world working together, when the real name for it is corporatization, or corporate subjegation.

So what has changed in the last few decades. Well, as more countries become industrious, formerly very rich companies (oil) have become multinational corporations that are now owning governments, creating false tension for rampant price gouging, ensuring slave camps, and ultimately wealth and power consolidation to a few CEOs.
Sounds very NWO'ie, I know, but it is pretty laid out and easily researched. Look at campaigns not just in the US (but bigtime in the US) but all over the world...you will find most money tends to lead back to a handful of people overall...

The people divided is exactly what these elites are wanting. You cant even mention a issue based in hard science without a full political campaign rallying against the issue pop up, which turns half the people in this one nation alone into sudden pseudo-scientists who deny actual science..what is a issue of science suddenly becomes a political religious stand of one side against the other.

So welcome to the new world...a war against thought, science (nothing new there sadly), and each other as the corporate barons rape the world.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Incidently, about the actual article.
I think the guy is fantastic. I do hope he is speaking the honest truth and does as he says he will. from quitting jobs, to killing his own company, stop attending any event where a dem may be, etc

People like him truely do need to simply drop out of society and rot in some little hole all alone with no money while a Dem comes and takes his job, his clients, his girlfriend (or wife) and go to all the events he could have attended.

So, thank you libertarianrepublican for your sage advice. I do hope all like minded people are moved by your rant and follow suit.

Incidently..I heard that Dems work in supermarkets, water treatment plants, and like the sun..so, best not to drink any water not fished out of a lake, eat anything you didn't personally kill, and avoid sunlight...surely there is a cave somewhere you can locate.

And lets be honest...leaving your wife or girl..this is a good move..you really shouldn't be breeding or around children anyhow.
(I hear literacy is a liberal thing...)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Tearing the country the apart even more

one blog post at a time...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

This guy has no concept of what a democracy is.

Democracy is mob rule but then again the electoral college decides our elections not the people.

So.........really the majority of the people in this country have no idea that this nation is a constitutional republic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join