It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we Ruled by a Dictator Already?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
On Feb 7, 2011, obama issued executive order 13563 to remove outdated and unnecessary regulations.
Sounds great, right? Is this being done? If so, how many regulations have been removed?

Reference is made to this ATS message thread.

Today, new Regulations are being posted at the rate of 68 daily!

Quote = Penny Star
It’s Friday morning, and so far today, the Obama administration has posted 165 new regulations and notifications on its reguations.gov website.In the past 90 days, it has posted 6,125 regulations and notices – an average of 68 a day.

[url=http://cnsnews.com/news/article/6125-proposed-regulations-and-notifications-posted-last-90-days-average-68-day]>>> Link

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Are we being ruled by a dictator? I think the powers that be learned that lesson after WWII. The answer to that is no.

Are we being dictated to? Yep.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Obama is the Muslim Son, that shall bring his people out of darkness by the destruction of the infidel.
he is an agent doing deeds for his father.....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
No... we aren't ruled by a dictator. If we were being ruded by a dictator he would have gone to the trouble of posting new regulations to a website. I agree with the poster above that said we getting dictated to...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
tatordic?yes

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

I'm not sure any of that can be true and at the same time since it is Veterans Day did you know both the Obamas have an initiative to end Homeless Veterans by 2015.

I don't think that sounds like a dictator.
It sounds like someone FINALLY DOING SOMETHING FOR VETERANS BESIDES SENDING THEM TO DIE.

GOP is great at starting wars - ( like dictators are coincidentally)
they are great at sending men into battles they avoided fighting in themselves.

But when the vet comes home traumatized or brain injured, they don't want anything to do with him. Think he should tough it out. It's a shame and unforgivable.

Obama and the Democrats address the homeless issue that others call handouts because 14% of the homeless are veterans and of those vets, 8% are women.

Did you know since Obama took office the number of homeless veterans wandering the streets has DECREASED by 15,000?

Fifteen thousand FEWER veterans are homeless because of Obama
This is thanks to initiatives and programs begun by your dictator and his wife.

Maybe your country NEEDS a dictator to get it to wtfu and treat it's fighting men and women with dignity and respect even after they've been used.
edit on 12-11-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

top topics

join