It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your take on what will happen on Dec. 21, 2012

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by neolxs
I will reveal all soon.

The past is closer than you think.

What did I miss?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Wake up on the 21st, put up party tent, ice down kegs, put up the "Let's Party Like There's No T-Maya Intergalactic Kegger" banner, set up food, bar, set out ufo led frisbees, alien sunglasses, alien head bands, put camo paint on face, put on bandolier, pick up ak (toy), set up light show in tent (space with comets), music, and then the party starts, lots and lots of tequila, beer, margaritas..... I love a good excuse to throw a party!!!

OMG!!!! may I have an invite to the party!!! See, this was the kinda thing I was looking for in a response!! I was laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my face. I will bring the rum and some of my toys (knives) WOW, if I could star you 50 times I would. Thank you so very much for the laugh, it was greatly needed and appreciated!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
What's going to happen is...
Nothing. There's no credible, scientific proof of anything this December.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

Consider yourself invited! I've invited everyone for a couple of blocks around me and also friends and family. So far just about everyone says they're coming. Right now the big question is what brand of beers should I order in the kegs? Shiner Bach? Stella Artois?

Note: I would've responded sooner but my computer was freezing up, sorry.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

There's nothing classier than a keg of Colt 45! Your guests will love you.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
reply to post by thepolish1

Consider yourself invited! I've invited everyone for a couple of blocks around me and also friends and family. So far just about everyone says they're coming. Right now the big question is what brand of beers should I order in the kegs? Shiner Bach? Stella Artois?

Note: I would've responded sooner but my computer was freezing up, sorry.

It's all good, I am taking a vacation day on the 21st and getting a bottle of wine. Enjoying myself, I might even try to read a book.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Nothing happens on 12.21.2012. Because of that the entire world breaks out in anarchy. The human drive to solve problems through destruction takes over when transformation doesn't happen due to some outside force. So, everybody gets what they want. Everybody gets to be right. And the world is destroyed.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Frankly I am bored with the End of world threads and Symbolism which is gng on for some time.. but this seems intersting.. let me summarize how I want the world to End..

By the end of next month Yellostone will erupt, which will cause entire USA to submerge nto the Ocean. Once the world power goes, the evil aliens will come here and attack us. this will last for 2 months and they will be able to harvest us completely.

I mean aliens will not come from Space but from inside the earth to wipe us out. that time we wonder I should have believed the Hollow Earth theory

After all these Natural Incidents and alien attacks there is only one Man left alive in the whole world..That is none other than ME
...but dozens of womens left
I begin my process and become god

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
As usual, I will be doing last minute xmas shopping.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
nothing, but people will go ape and freak the F out causing something to happen.

Then with all the hysteria and mobs of morons responding to incidents more will happen until everyone is exhausted.

The next day people will feel like idiots and allot of interest into conspiracy theories will be squashed. Some may see it as a threat. Mass conspiracy theorizing.....may be quantified as a threat, and measures taken.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The 21st wil be the first day of my annual xmas-vacation. So i´ll be on my way to my original hometown, where i usually spend these days. I´m sure the world doesn´t end that day, would be a shame working all year and then there is doomsday on my first day off.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
On Dec 21, 2012, Earth will complete a 26,000 year orbit of the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. Galactic New Years Eve. Dec 22, 2012 is Galactic New Years Day.
I predict galactic amounts of beer will be consumed, uncountable numbers of women will be kissed and infinite numbers of "destined to be broken" resolutions will be made on Dec 21, 2012.
For Galactic New Years Day I predict hangovers of galactic proportions, uncountable pairs of numb lips and an infinite number of resolutions cast aside.
So I think an early start is needed.
Are ya ready for a PARTY????
Well, skinner back and lets get it on!!!!
Skoal!!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Don't know about the 21st but on the 22nd I'll be scanning Ebay and Freecycle for cheap survival and camping gear.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spock51
On Dec 21, 2012, Earth will complete a 26,000 year orbit of the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. Galactic New Years Eve. Dec 22, 2012 is Galactic New Years Day.
I predict galactic amounts of beer will be consumed, uncountable numbers of women will be kissed and infinite numbers of "destined to be broken" resolutions will be made on Dec 21, 2012.
For Galactic New Years Day I predict hangovers of galactic proportions, uncountable pairs of numb lips and an infinite number of resolutions cast aside.
So I think an early start is needed.
Are ya ready for a PARTY????
Well, skinner back and lets get it on!!!!
Skoal!!!!!

Alright!!!! See, someone with an imagination and a sense of humor.....Maybe the art of having a sense of humor isn't lost after all!!! There is still hope!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I always wondered if there was a connection to this date and Aliens in anyway. Woke up from a sound sleep at 3 a.m. one morning with an overwhelming feeling that Aliens were coming for our pregnant women on that date. Now my daughter is having a baby soon, so I figured I'm having "sympathy pregnancy nightmares". Told her about the incident and was told I'm not funny. She had a dream the week before that she was with a large group of pregnant women being herded like cattle. Maybe this wouldn't be a theory I'd normally think about, except I personally know 9 women that are pregnant. All are due between the end of December to the beginning of February. Guess it put my imagination in overdrive. How many pregnant women do you know right now?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join