It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead - Say the Word (New Episode Just came out!) OMG!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

I second that YEAAAAH BABY!!!

SPOLIER ALERT - READ NO FURTHER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LATESTS!!!

That being said...

Absolutely the best show on cable IMHO. Sweetie and I plan our weekends around it. Fantastic story, great acting for the most part, and unbelievable special effects. Was good to see Rick go a little dark last night and vent on a few walkers...and how about Daryl?? Taking charge witht the newborn like that. No way is he going to let anything happen to her after Amy, Sofia, Carol and now Lori. Awesome dude- he's come a long way.

The Governer is a creeper. Just how weird is that guy? Don't trust him at all...

Merle is a d-bag and needs to go. I hope Michone (who BTW is a total bad arse...) cits him in half like she did that one walker she let out last night. Super cool effect there!

Can't wait for next week!!

Tom

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
I am not a big fan of watching TV shows. And rarely do I ever really "get into" a show.
Walking Dead is one of the shows I really get into! I love this show! Its ups and downs, and the killing of main characters! This show follows a formula, however the formula is tweaked to a point where I really do enjoy watching this show, and its given me out rite nightmares! LOL
But the kind of nightmares that reminds me of a roller coaster. Scary as all hell while I am on it.. But after I wake up, the rush of fear is like.. OH WOW, I want to do that again! Once I awake and realize it was just a dream, I get such a rush. Anyone know what I mean?

Funny you mention the dream thing...
Last night I was having a tough time falling asleep and when I did, Sweetie woke me up cux I was rumbling pretty loud. I was having a 'Dead' dream when she was pushing on my shoulder, at the exact moment in my dream a walker grabbed the same shoulder...sat bolt upright and bed and scared her so much she fell out!! ROFLMAO!!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
reply to post by zysin5

You are much like me, I myself am not into TV Series shows, Is Breaking Bad any good? i have seen gimps of it but haven't heard much about it. Might be a good idea to create a spoiler alert thread for walking dead fans...

edit on 12-11-2012 by FeelingPure because: missing words

Yeah I would highly suggest Breaking Bad. 100% Breaking Bad was its own flavor. when I was watching BB, I thought it was a little better than Walking Dead.. But Walking Dead this season just really rocks! Its picked up enough to where its right par with Breaking Bad.
However I do suggest you start Breaking Bad from the very first episode and watch it to its current season.
It will make more sense and be a better exp by watching it from start to finish.

Yeah I won't spoil anything for you.. But I will highly suggest breaking bad to any walking Dead fans!

But yeah, again Walking Dead has really picked up, and its getting to the meat of the story line.
First 2 seasons of Walking Dead where great don't get me wrong.. But this season is what I have been waiting for!

Yeah we will have to start a spoiler walking dead thread.. if anyone here starts it. please U2 me a link.

Or if I do not see one, I will start it.
So much I want to talk about.. But have no desire to ruin anything for anyone who is not up to speed.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PaTommyJ

Yeah.. I get some really scary Zombie dreams! And while I am i the dream, its totally scary. And I am running around escaping from zombies, and avoiding my friends and family members who became zombies.

Like a random zombie.. No problem, I would stick it in its brain, Herds of zombie.. get the hell out of there, or hide really good..
Single zombies who where once loved ones... Hmmm that is more of a mental trauma.. and in my dreams I always get that one family member who I have to deal with. And that is the scary part of the dream, and normally is the worst part of the zombie dream. But if you had to deal with a zombie family member, I do not think it would be as easy and just stick um in the brain.. You might want to save them, or keep them around.

But like I said, when I wake up.. I am all like.. OHHH I wanna go again! its like a roller coaster ride..
As once I am up and realize its not real, its such a damn rush.

Again again! I love my zombie dreams! Its like doing something dangerous. But your not going to die, and I think my mind knows that deep down, and its why its such a rush for me.

edit on 12-11-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
reply to post by UnaChispa

You're joking right...you liked Lori??? I hated her..she was completely irresponsible...if Daryl goes I quit watching
I think they would pretty much lose every woman viewer

I never said I liked Lori! She cheated on Rick way too quickly, imho. I just hated seeing Lori die because of the boy and Rick.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

I must say that it broke my heart to see Lori die.

Pshh, the best scene in all 3 seasons was when Whori died.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

this is a great movie. I found to watch it online on Onchannel.Net TV Shows Online

this site provides all the episodes and seasons and it`s absolutly free for everybody
edit on 8-6-2013 by onchannel because: broken link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join