It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VI DAY

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   
On the arming of Saddam, I think it's been done to death here: but the words "Iraq", "Iran", "war", "arms" and "American" do leap to mind.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   
On the Chinese one, well -I'd advise anyone dealing with Chinese history to be very cautious.
"Chen " is about as common as Smith. Chinese emperors are very vague and were seldom emperors (at least in the earlier periods) of anything more than bits of China.
The Chen dynasty, however, is pretty firmly 6th Century AD, so that would rather make any comments about Romans and columns supernumerary.
Are you sure you mean "Chen" as opposed to "Qin" or even "Zhen"?
I'd need to see the character.
I know nothing of "thousand year emperors" in China.
Perhaps one for "ancient civilisations".
And the dynasty at the time of the Opium Wars was the Qing dynasty -not even Chinese!
I think you might be off-target on the Chinese emperor line, Toltec.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Or the matter that with respect to the Cold War Saddam Hussein was armed with Soviet Weapons let us not also forget the fact that it was Iran which the US considered it ally and protected against Iraq at all cost).

And America that claimed that Iraq had chemical and bioloigical weapon's (Where ever they are?). How do they know this anyway, ...Answer: They had the reciepts off course.

VzH

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   

And America that claimed that Iraq had chemical and bioloigical weapon's (Where ever they are?). How do they know this anyway, ...Answer: They had the reciepts off course.

Be sure that the US will find WMD even if they don t exist..............

Remember, UK lied and was discovered :

UK nuclear evidence a fake :
www.guardian.co.uk...

UK war dossier a sham, say experts :
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
My dear Maddas, as I say: it's been done to death here; but -if that is your current situation with regard to who supplied what to whom in the Iran-Iraq Unpleasantness - I should advocate a little more research, particularly with a view to who appeared to be winning, at what stage.
Pentagon many big bang-bangs to Iraq. really.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Am certain with respect to the Chen reference and yes like the other side of my family common names abound. You did mention my "chums" I felt it important to not confuse such a matter

With respect to the opium wars the aftermath resulted in a conversion of which families controlled the Country unprecedented in its history.

Seemingly Estragon while your link is prepared to present the US and British Empire I see several other holes with respect to the depiction's.

As far as priorities Russia and China did nuclear test in areas rich in mineral recourses (mountain ranges). The situation dare I say is immediate.

More later as the day promised to be an eventful one.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Estragon, am reminded of a link floating around this site at the commencement of the recent hostilities. It provided a list supplied by Iraq in its most recent *cough* disclosures. At the very bottom in what can be best described as the fine print, was made mention of the 80 German companies who worked to improve Saddam Hussein weapons capability. Missing were the unique codes, which presented exactly what they did, and if memory serves the print was of a different color my guess being to better blend in.

In reading these links I am reminded of a Woody Allen film where the star is placed in the position of being made a dictator of a South American country. I mention that because the link suggest that Saddam Hussein regime was really no better than a puppet regime
and only recently has he developed the bravery and manhood to fight back.

Several references exist to documents that can be disclosed so where are they?

We have references here to secret Iraqi documents and sealed by the national security division etc.....

Seriously Estragon this is belongs in a tabloid you promised so much but where are the alleged documents these articles are based upon.

Consider that in the US we had Watergate and keep in mind Nixon did not resign because uncorroborated statements.

We are more than happy to continue Estragon but for now feel what has been presented is enough to discuss.

What are your thoughts?

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
Give props to the Fallen for they have died for our freedom.

Go USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have they really? Think very hard about that.

And you think that was a tough fight? Go take on China and then come back here and tell me if Iraq was one hell of a fight.

That's like beating the school nerd to death and calling yourself a hero.

[Edited on 7-5-2003 by cargo]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join