CDC Phone Calls

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I am not sure if this is the right forum for this,if it is not,please move it.

I have been getting a lot of phone calls lately,suppossedly from the CDC,about
my childrens' vaccines.I have been yelling at them and hanging up on them.The
last time,I told them that my youngest was 37 years old and to take my name
off of their calling list.
The calls have been coming from Chicago and I wondered if any other members
have been getting these phone calls?

www.naturalnews.com...

I almost forgot to add this link
edit on 11-11-2012 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It's a company in Chicago calling for the CDC. You are supposed to be able to decline to participate, and have your phone number taken off the list.

Here is how you make them stop.

Both CDC and NORC have toll-free numbers where people can request not to be called. At NORC, it’s 1-866-999-3340. At CDC, it’s 1-800-223-8118, and callers should cite protocol #2000-17. More information on the National Immunization Survey is also available on the CDC site.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

There is a national vaccine databank, perhaps it is related to that, or just a survey. I would be really worried if the actual CDC were calling regarding anything related to my kids health records.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

It's a survey to track vaccinations in children. They're trying to determine how many children have been vaccinated, etc.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have asked to be taken off of their calling list.I have been called at least 4 times
so far,the last time being last night.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I did tell the woman who called that my youngest "child" was 37 years old.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thanks!

That seems a bit duplicitious though? This information would already be available to the CDC within minutes by running some routine reports. Why the need for a phone survey?

Here is Florida's Immunization Database.

Doctor's already share this information with Health Departments, and Health Departments already share this information with CDC and DHHS both routinely, and upon request.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

From what I read, just telling them to take you off the list isn't enough. You have to call one of those numbers and give them the protocol number in the quote and tell them you don't want them calling. Once you do that, it sounds like they have to take you off the list.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I did change doctors a few months ago and I let the new doctor
know,no vaccines for me in large print on the forms I filled out.I
wonder if this could be the reason why they are bothering me on
the phone?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

It's for the NIS. They do a survey through the phone to the home, and another one to the vaccine providers.

www.cdc.gov...

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
They seem to be very pushy...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
They called me FOUR times today 11/15/2012. Asking if my father (63 years old) had his flu shot and other vaccines. The lady that called was asking all sorts of intrusive questions as well to the point that I blew up on her and demanded that they never call my house again. There are 5 people in my family and they were only interested in my father for some reason. She wouldnt tell me why.

top topics

join