It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tesla Shield!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hi posters and lurkers, I saw an ad on ATS and followed the link. It led me to what is apparently a 'Tesla Shield'. I don't know what it does because I couldn't be bothered to read all the info.

Anyways, if anyone is interested, please post your thoughts...

THE TESLA SHIELD

The creation of The Tesla Shield™ was inspired by the work of the famous inventor Nikola Tesla, and was designed by Life Technology™ to heal, strengthen and protect the mind body and soul. Nikola Tesla understood that the cosmos is in resonance. Everything that exists possesses a unique vibratory rate which resonates with the heart of the cosmos. It was this discovery which inspired Tesla to invent The Tesla Personal Oscillator in the early 20th Century. Nikola Tesla marketed his Personal Oscillator as being a free energy antenna capable of enhancing the human energy field. It is claimed That The Tesla Personal Oscillator was the most popular gadget of 1907 and was widely used in The USA and Europe. Life Technology™ are priviledged to have been given exclusive access to some of Nikola Tesla's papers and have been able to update and upgrade the original design of The Tesla Personal Oscillator.

Apparently, it's $200 a pop!
Useful or junk?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Sounds like junk to me...but honestly, I'm not even sure what it is? I am only envisioning wearing an antenna In a silver helmet on my head. And looking really foolish while hoping to trap the vibrations of the universe to better my health? ...ther were a lot so silly inventions at the turn of the 20 th century, and I'm thinking that was one of them..bit it's been 100 years so anyone who was around then to say it was crap is now dead. This company is going to scam people all over again. I highly doubt if this gadget was great for you, it would be on the market.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
ugh reading that website i'm sure reduced my IQ by 50 % . i cant afford to lose that much.
i'd guess youd be better off using that $200 as toilet paper.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Please, can someone translate this for me to English? It reads right but it doesn't make any sense?!

"The internal module consists of a pair of harmonically coupled Zeusite™ microsphere resonators and a Quantum Microvortex™ caduceus coil. Before final assembly at our laboratory, The Zeusite™ microsphere resonators are Psionically programmed with specific frequencies which promote the health and wellbeing of the mind body and soul"

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
And made in china....... ( kidding) .... I just tooled around life technologies website, and If I read it correctly, I can add to my shopping cart genetically altered genes for $0.28 US ( it actually said US) ! I think I'll order some and see what shows up in the mail.....lol! But seriously, the genes were one thing, but then when i saw the fact that I can order a "dead/live "packet of cellular tissue freaked me out! ...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
is this the end that goes in your mouth or your butt?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
And made in china....... ( kidding) .... I just tooled around life technologies website, and If I read it correctly, I can add to my shopping cart genetically altered genes for $0.28 US ( it actually said US) ! I think I'll order some and see what shows up in the mail.....lol! But seriously, the genes were one thing, but then when i saw the fact that I can order a "dead/live "packet of cellular tissue freaked me out! ...

Yeah, that is somewhat worrying.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk
is this the end that goes in your mouth or your butt?

I believe the tesla shield can be taken orally or as a suppository.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Lol! ..I'm guessing they are a bio company that deals in all sorts of things that I don't understand. Like tissue rejuvenation, stem cell research, etc....It's out of my league.. I did like the forensic crime section though. But the tissue and " cells are protein power grids" threw me alittle ..so to answer the original question about the tesla shield...I think it's crap. I just can't believe that a wand is altered to a certain frequency or vibration from the universe ,to give you more energy. I did read the fine print on that , and it said a person needed a positive attitude and extra energy to feel the subtle results from the tesla wand....really? ...if I had a positive attitude and more energy I wouldn't need the tesla wand...that's my take on it...but what the hell do I know....sorry, I hope you get your answer.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It would appear that the traveling snake oil salesmen got together and made a website. OP, I would say the device in question as well as all devices from that company are nothing more than an utter sham. Please don't let your open-mindedness be your downfall. It's good to be skeptical sometimes

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Deemo Diablo

I didn't even read what it was supposed to do. My mind was shut man, I just thought it was funny.

new topics

top topics

join