It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran issued a bellicose warning to U.S. over drone incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Iran issued a bellicose warning to the U.S. over the weekend, after American officials disclosed last week that the Islamic republic had tried to shoot down a U.S. drone in international airspace near the Iranian coast on Nov. 1.
“Yes, we opened fire, and it was with warning shots. If they do it again, they can expect an even stronger response,” said Gen. Amir-Ali Hadjizadeh, adding that the drone entered Iranian airspace and “had to turn around because of the immediate reaction by fighters of the Revolutionary Guards.”

source

After reading this for a minute i thought this would turn out serious but as i remembered U.S. is not actively seeking to go to war with Iran, and Iran is not actively seeking to enter into a war with the United States

edit on 11-11-2012 by FeelingPure because: missing words

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Depending on what source was quoted, many stated something along the lines of "Iran fires on US UNARMED drone"

Makes me wanna puke.

First..."unarmed"? I don't believe it for a second that the US has any unarmed drones near Iran.

And secondly, is this an attempt to brain wash the public into thinking that Iran will fire on "unarmed" anything?

Very interesting that the term was used. And even more interesting that it was BS. IMO

Peace

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

Don't kid yourself Iran is on the war table. With warmongers like Netanyahoooo! and Iran continuing enriching uranium the USA has a very foreseeable future war with Iran. Will that war be with just Iran or will other counties join in? Iran and Syria are in the hearts and minds of many politician and 4 star and Intel Agency along with other interests such as looting natural resources and occupation.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Interesting point. Are they once again putting thoughts into our heads to set us up for another false flag event to help propel us into war? Totally plausible, no doubt, but that drone could very well have been unarmed as well. The military has a nice selection of armed and unarmed to chose from. Unarmed drones leave more room and weight for surveillance cameras and what not.

top topics

join