It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker, first time post about Illuminati.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I've been lurking this site for years. I joined almost a year ago and this is actually my first post.
Since I was a little kid, I've had a thing about noticing symbols. It all start with a pentagram and 666 that was spray painted behind a 711 which we use to play behind all the time. The finding my grandpa's mason ring, and when asking what it was, he would never tell me. I started noticing things like that from then on.
Then came to the the All seeing eye, triangles, and other types off symbols.
Which all brings me to the latest Kesha video. I was flipping through the channels and came across the very start of this video, and from the very beginning, it blew my mind how much symbolism is in this video.
See for yourself.
www.vevo.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS

Check out a guy on youtube called UFOhunterorguk he is very much into symbolism and the like.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bosshogo

Hello...and welcome to ATS.

I think you'll find quite a few members with an interest in the Illuminati...and the meaning of numbers.

Make yourself comfortable....and if I can be of any help while you get accustomed to the place...please don't hesitate of message me...

Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bosshogo

First off I don't believe there is an all powerful and unstoppable "Illuminati". I personally believe that is a technique to keep people down, discourage them from succeeding and discredit real conspiracy theories. I do however notice the symbols and imagery they deceptively use in all Hollywood productions, including Disney and video game company's. It seems to point to satanism at times, which I think is just a method of brainwashing. It comes down to a large group or "society" if you will, which is set on controlling the world through politics, currency and religion. High level Freemasons I believe are associated, but not necessarily the core of this movement, rather where these particular people congregate to create a set of principles required to successfully take control of the world, while at the same time pulling the wool over our eyes.

They have had their setbacks and not everything goes according to plan for anyone, so keep in mind its not unstoppable. I will fight a New world order or a single global governance system until every drop of blood in my body runs dry.

By the way welcome to ATS, you'll fit right in.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Kodiac12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2012 by Kodiac12 because: welcome

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kill'n-word'

Banned after one post!

OP, welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Wow. What a terrible username that was....

And to the OP,

What do you see in that video? What symbolism specifically. All I see is a terrible musician trying to make money because this stuff "sells" (Truth be told I can't even listen to it, I have muted it.) And a side note, we have enough people here who post stuff without putting their thoughts up with it. I would love for you to start on a better note than they all do. Content, Content, Content. Please! Then you can help us all see what you see, makes for a better conversation.
edit on 11/11/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

top topics

join