It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chips being installed already?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
So A friend just told me that she got a chip installed in her that keeps documents of her medical records. Sounds to me like she got an RFID chip. Course shes a sheep and thinks that its not a tracking device and its just for medical records but I know better. Anyone else get one of these chips yet? She lives in Idaho.

Ok so let me juts clear things up. This is an edit. I only just found out she had a chip so at first I thought she got it recently but then I asked her when sand she said she had gotten it 4 years ago. I still think its something to report about though. Also it was voluntary but she got it because they told her it will make it easier to see her medical history. So yes she did have a choice. Also it was put into her arm and not her hand. So for people that think its a hand implant its not. Sorry for the confusion everyone.
edit on 11/11/2012 by neobludragon because: Confusing

Here is more details of whats happening

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonguy

Here is more details of whats happening

www.youtube.com...

Ugh. An hour long youtube by the Disclosure Project?

How about recaps of the major points, with time indices? I don't have an hour of my life to lose to this sort of thing. In fact, I'd like to pitch that to the staff! Sort of like giving one line answers - a posting of a long long video as a reply with no commentary at all should be considered insufficient response and deleted, unless it's annotated.

Not that it might not contain interesting data, but you're asking a LOT for someone to watch an hour long video to pick out your salient points, especially if it's from Disclosure, or Camelot, or any of several other woo sites.

It would be sort of like me posting "Here, then, watch this hour long calculus laden video on field theory and antenna design! It tells you where they're going!" But, man, I wouldn't put you through that without pre-chewing it for you in my own words. "Here, watch this nasty hour long Greer video" as a comment is just not enough, IMHO.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

the human body (no not you...but your spacesuit) is just a hackable biocomputer
mindcontrol via elf & ulf has been proven loooooong time ago...
its just a frequency you can alter or influence...
even via a rfid (would not even be necessary to have it IN the chip at start.

they just need a 'trojan horse' to amplify a signal (sent via one of the 1000's of satellites or HAARP)
hell they could even use mobile phone antennas or a tv / any other electrical device
the rfid tag can be red from a distance depending on the strength of the device sending out the signal to the chip...they would just have to tweak the signals coming from gwentower/smartmeter to ping the rfid's and then for example 'add data' to the chip (kinda like firmware update for a dvd burner so it can burn more brands of dvd)

so if you have a chip...and you can read it out that means you can also edit its info and use it as a electrical stimulator to upset your own bio-electric fields and for example give you a heart-attack...think of a implantable electrical 'node' that can receive a signal and be used as an amplifier for whatever they want to send to it...
its not that hard....

but i wouldn't worry about the implantable rfid's (the 'big' ones)
i worry more about the nano ones...
'smart dust'.... yeah great stuff...
breath the chips...nice and deep....deep breaths....calm down...
nothing to see here....

moooove along

edit on 15-11-2012 by Fr3bzY because: bla

edit on 15-11-2012 by Fr3bzY because: typo on

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fr3bzY
reply to post by Bedlam

Well, no, no it hasn't. Although if your only input is from woo sites, then I could see how you got that opinion.

To begin with, you have to say "frequency of what", since frequency is an attribute. Then you get to show how an RFID somehow emits ELF. That is going to be insurmountable, I fear.

they just need a 'trojan horse' to amplify a signal (sent via one of the 1000's of satellites or HAARP)
hell they could even use mobile phone antennas or a tv / any other electrical device
the rfid tag can be red from a distance depending on the strength of the device sending out the signal to the chip...they would just have to tweak the signals coming from gwentower/smartmeter to ping the rfid's and then for example 'add data' to the chip (kinda like firmware update for a dvd burner so it can burn more brands of dvd)

so if you have a chip...and you can read it out that means you can also edit its info and use it as a electrical stimulator to upset your own bio-electric fields and for example give you a heart-attack...think of a implantable electrical 'node' that can receive a signal and be used as an amplifier for whatever they want to send to it...
its not that hard....

nothing to see here....

Good Lord. That's a huge compendium of wrong. It's like you rolled all the wrong memes together in one giant doobie of wrongness.

I award you the Billy Madison quote award for the month, sir!

edit on 15-11-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayson

Originally posted by Rikku
i don't really see the problem.
'chipping' humans has far more pro's than con's i think.

i can't think of any negative aspects to this.

I'm not sure that I can think of any either that haven't been possible for years and haven't seemed to inconvenience me in any way. Heck, even without RFID chips in credit cards people will still steal your number. I remember reading that most of the time it happens when you hand someone like your waiter the card and he just writes the number down. I'd to have all my records and money and stuff in an easy to carry package that I can't lose and that is just in it's current incarnation. Imagine if it reported all your vitals and called 911 if you were in distress or allowed law enforcement to place someone at the scene of any crime. There are so many people in the world that the most they could do would be to track general trends without any "personal" information. I can't imagine that you'd have to worry about being tracked and losing your freedoms unless you were doing something wrong and needed to be tracked. Like Obama isn't going to say, "pull up Bob Smith on the computer. I just want to watch him for a while."

Saying that it's just going to make it easy for bad people to do bad things is bull. Bad people are going to be bad regardless. It's the same argument many people here make against taking guns away when it suits their needs.

If I was president I would make them compulsory and I'd call it the Basic Economic and Statistics Tool and watch everyone here poop themselves.

"You can't buy anything without the BEaST"

You can go to Google, Right now, and find directions to construct a small device, that when turned on, will scan the RFID chips in people credit/debit cards from like 10 or so feet away, and save all the banking information to a memory card.

I really dont see the need in putting a computer part in my body. I havent done anything wrong, and have nothing to hide...But why do i have to turn myself into a computer to prove that?

Why doesnt our government trust us?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by Fr3bzY
reply to post by Bedlam

Well, no, no it hasn't. Although if your only input is from woo sites, then I could see how you got that opinion.

ask some people from al-CIA-daproject #ultra and stuff like that...they know

oh and i am not waiting until FOX news does a piece on it...not gonna happen...
woowoo...ima train !

To begin with, you have to say "frequency of what", since frequency is an attribute. Then you get to show how an RFID somehow emits ELF. That is going to be insurmountable, I fear.

A frequency ... like the frequencies used by your brain and such ... the bio-electric ones ?...geeees the ones in the elf range ? no ? the whatever you wanna call it that makes you reach for your coffee when you want it...moves arms/legs nerves and stuff like that...emotions etc...cmon...dont play stupid..
and you should read my post first...the rfid is used as a amplifier/resonator whatever you wanna call it...

its not that hard....

nothing to see here....

Good Lord. That's a huge compendium of wrong. It's like you rolled all the wrong memes together in one giant doobie of wrongness.

I award you the Billy Madison quote award for the month, sir!

ah yes...very smart tactics there... congratulations...you failed

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

That's ridiculous. You can either watch the video or not, but asking the mods to delete it is just ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou
reply to post by Bedlam

That's ridiculous. You can either watch the video or not, but asking the mods to delete it is just ridiculous.

Is it? Look - I'm not asking them to delete it so much as I'm saying you ought to have to have some contribution to the content other than just plop here's an hour long video watch the entire thing to get my points.

It's like quoting a huge external and not adding anything. THAT already will get your post redacted. You ought to have to make some relevant comment about the content, preferably if you're going to say here, this gorky ass hour long video has what I want to say, you should summarize that so others will know if they want to burn an hour of their lives on it.

Too many times someone will flop down ten youtubes and say something like "Here, you must watch them all or no comment for you!", well, I'm saying that if you're going to do that, it's a "no contribution" post. Which it is.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Years ago, I too felt the angry sentiment that many of you have about the chip. However, logically, it doesn't sound like such a bad idea.

It will be convenient, deter lots of crime, and will cut down the time to search through countless pages of medical records in an emergency.

Put it like this: this is inevitable. This is part of the evolution of our species.

The NWO is not as bad as it has been made out to be, once you start looking at the bigger picture.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Before you give the NWO the thumbs up you should understand that the Banksters will be at the head of it .Agenda 21 a United Nations document also known as Sustainable Development should be checked out thoroughly . Agenda 21 states that private property is unsustainable , the single family dwellings , rail roads , large hoofed animals grazing disturbing the soil , fossil fuels , privately owned cars ,fences electric power lines and grid system , airconditioning ,travel your life and that of your loved ones .The official document is long and drawn out but you can see that you will loose your rights and become a commoner or slave while the Elite Bilderbergers will be like the Royals of Europe . People will undergo a 90% population reduction because we are such an impact on the environment ( and because we could revolt in great numbers against the Elite who will enjoy all the privileges we can't ) . You really should look at what the well educated people are saying about the NWO Agenda 21 . You may not be included in the surviving populous after the reduction . You might want to revise your statement .

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
They could roll this out tomorrow full force and they'd have millions lining up at Walgreen's and Walmart etc. to get them voluntarily just like they do for vaccines...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Many would be lined up to be first in line like Black Friday . Many others would be leaving for parts unknown . That chip will come after a world wide calamity such as a intentionally caused world wide monetary failure and mass death that would occur from the ensuing food and water shortages . The new and improved world wide electronic money system already here would be a welcome thing , but you would have to pledge to the new system to use it and take the RFID identifier . This would eliminate people from rebelling and the troublesome real Christians will be weeded out of society . This system would be the Mark of the Beast told about in the Bible . Such a system could not come to be until the World Wide Internet came to be . These are the End Times .

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

palm readers have been installed for elementary kids to pay thier lunches. Interesting.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

I've never been allowed to see their negative side as anything more than the renegades that will be rounded up if they don't beg for forgiveness with tears running down their face, after having a change of heart and a miracle.

I'm not at all concerned with whatever the script line is in this illusionary holographic story book world, this isn't real.

I don't know if what I'm shown is going to happen literally in front of my eyes, or is it the next step astrally. But I don't care either, just hold the positive of a woken up, loving kind equal and progressing world and every single person in it safe and loved, and helping another, and every child safe, and no leaders that are not people generated and people regulated.

There is a saying in the Bible that is actually applicable with government and all tyrants. Resist the Devil and he will flee. And rebuke him while you're at it.

I don't see people willingly taking the chip in large numbers. I see them telling them to take a hike instead.

Here's the thing, with the irridium satellites and the low frequency they're blanketing earth with, I don't see how they need microchips, we have to get rid of those ASAP.

edit on 12-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I don't see people willingly taking the chip in large numbers. I see them telling them to take a hike instead.

Yeah, right now you don't, but under the right circumstances, most people will take the chip in a heartbeat, including the people on here giving a hell of a lot of lip service in opposition to it. The Lord knows most people will take the mark, that's why its written down in the Bible as prophecy, because its bound to happen, and his prophecy has yet to miss a beat. I don't put my faith in mans will to do the right thing and resist because they never do when push comes to shove, because they don't want to suffer horribly for resisting, and make no mistake, those who do oppose the mark will suffer horribly, you can bet on it.

To all the people getting all paranoid over the chip, the real mark that will end up controlling every facet of your life as the Bible says it will won't actually be implemented on a mass scale until this impostor referred to as the anti-Christ comes on the scene. A lot of things are going to have to happen before the real mark is foisted upon us, where you will be forced to put your money where your mouth is and prove your mettle in resistance. Also, if you look at the scripture concerning the mark, you'll see that its not just going to be in your arm or in your hand, but in your head, or in your forehead as the Bible says. Ever heard of the brain chip? Here is a quick video about it.

Old ABC report on the mark of the beast:

Yes they truly will literally control every facet of your life, your mind and body included, as they said all that time ago in the video they do indeed fully intend on doing.

edit on 26-11-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tha Girl They Call Roc

What are all of those little cards used to get discounts for at your grocer or pharmacy . They track every bit of information they can on you . Your Text and likely voice conversations are recorded and filed under your phone # .Anything you put on the Internet is used against you . That's how Face book / Zuckerberg made so much money , selling your info and comments .

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join