It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chips being installed already?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
So A friend just told me that she got a chip installed in her that keeps documents of her medical records. Sounds to me like she got an RFID chip. Course shes a sheep and thinks that its not a tracking device and its just for medical records but I know better. Anyone else get one of these chips yet? She lives in Idaho.

Ok so let me juts clear things up. This is an edit. I only just found out she had a chip so at first I thought she got it recently but then I asked her when sand she said she had gotten it 4 years ago. I still think its something to report about though. Also it was voluntary but she got it because they told her it will make it easier to see her medical history. So yes she did have a choice. Also it was put into her arm and not her hand. So for people that think its a hand implant its not. Sorry for the confusion everyone.
edit on 11/11/2012 by neobludragon because: Confusing

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
So A friend just told me that she got a chip installed in her that keeps documents of her medical records. Sounds to me like she got an RFID chip. Course shes a sheep and thinks that its not a tracking device and its just for medical records but I know better. Anyone else get one of these chips yet? She lives in Idaho.

I know of someone with a very horrible medical record who received one.....
Sorry, I would rather wear a bracelet with key major facts!

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
First you NEED it, for your own safety!
Then you MUST have it, or your med insurance wont cover you.
Then on every street corner there'll be a lottle box that reads the chip evey time you walk past.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
And so it begins
My teenage son came home from school last week telling me about how awesome the new medichip will be, no more money, being able to track criminals, being able to find abducted children, having all your information in one spot, and just overall convienance it will bring to modern society. Wow!! I couldn't believe it! Did they tell you about the negatives to it? He seemed confused but after a 20 minute long conversation with mom he was well aware of its seriousness and implications. It made me sick to stomach that they are already beginning to introduce these ideas in our public school system.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well apparently she got it 4 years ago. Which means everyone else should be getting them soon.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I remember hearing about RFID chips in highscool (over 10 years ago). It's not a new idea and they have been improving them and implanting them in people for years. Mythbusters even did an episode where they tested if the chips would rip out of you in a CAT scan or MRI machine.

It's scary to think about how they are brain washing children into thinking that it's for their own good and will make things better for "everyone". I guess they forgot to tell them that "everyone" only includes the people with power, watching what you do and where you go.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Gotta love how they keep trying to push this crap on us.

Especially when there's evidence that Verichips cause cancer in pets.

Of course, they're doing this for our own good.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
my heads spinning now. the thought just makes me sick.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

I found an interesting article about being implanted; and about how it may fit into the health care bill; which is to go into effect in 2014 (that is the healthcare bill).

The article says that people will be required to be implanted in 2013; but if this happens; I don't think it will happen until 2014 or 2015. Also...I think (at least at the beginning) it will be voluntary; people will have a choice to be implanted or not.

Link: www.pakalertpress.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrieBird
And so it begins
My teenage son came home from school last week telling me about how awesome the new medichip will be, no more money, being able to track criminals, being able to find abducted children, having all your information in one spot, and just overall convienance it will bring to modern society. Wow!! I couldn't believe it! Did they tell you about the negatives to it? He seemed confused but after a 20 minute long conversation with mom he was well aware of its seriousness and implications. It made me sick to stomach that they are already beginning to introduce these ideas in our public school system.

This is the tactic they will use. They will try and promote all the "positives" of a system while glazing over or omitting the entire elimination of privacy or freedom. They will always try and rationalize it as "its for your own good" or "for your own protection".

I will reject and revolt if they ever make them compulsory.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

So...you say your friend just got chipped...and then further down in this thread...you say she got chipped 4 years ago. So...was it recently; or 4 years ago?

Also...when your friend did get chipped was it voluntary; or required by the medical facility she went to?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrieBird
And so it begins

I wish there were more mothers like you. Good work.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
i don't really see the problem.
'chipping' humans has far more pro's than con's i think.

i can't think of any negative aspects to this.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm kind of surprised this thread is getting replies considering there is absolutely no information or proof and the OP contradicted themselves.

I can think of very valid reasons to get a chip. Of course I would take issue with it being required for medical care/anything else really but if it was an option that would ensure the best possible treatment or keep track of certain things that would otherwise be a huge hassle I wouldn't take issue.

Your cell phone and internet dealings are a far easier way to track you. Chipping everyone would be a huge HUGE expenditure and having some active tracking system would make it worse. Hey if it starts happening I'm going to pitch a fit, I just don't think that every little piece of technology has some nefarious ulterior purpose.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku

Beyond the simple fact that none of these chips will ever be 100% secure or unhackable? Would you really trust all your personal information, details and finances to a piece of technology that could be stolen anywhere, anytime all without your knowledge?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku

Just wait until someone clones YOUR chip and starts robbing banks!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BrieBird

It made me sick to stomach that they are already beginning to introduce these ideas in our public school system.

That is the reason why they take your kids at such an early age... to "educate" them before you do, or before they have any other preconceived notions about the world around them.

"Now children, this is good for you."

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I tried to put it pass me that this wouldn't happen but now it s.eems very few people are getting it. They said it's for medical purpose but Im really wondering if its a cover for Dhs and Fema to keep track on you?
edit on 11-11-2012 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

So...you say your friend just got chipped...and then further down in this thread...you say she got chipped 4 years ago. So...was it recently; or 4 years ago?

Also...when your friend did get chipped was it voluntary; or required by the medical facility she went to?

From re-reading both the posts it sound like the OP's friend recently told him about it. Unless they talk about conspiracy stuff all the time I could see why medical microchips might not have come up in casual conversation.
edit on 11/11/2012 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

The thing that many miss is that the chip / E-money system will replace every other government public record and with out a chip you will not be able to show ownership for anything . Look how they data mine us now . All of that info is stored on us and except for uncontrolled acquisitions such as trades and barters and the like they know everything we do or own . Our phones betray us . Our conversations and texting can be recorded and stored in Commercially Operated Data Banks until they are needed . The FBI utilizes these private data banks to solve cases . It is economically much cheaper to buy that information .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join