It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I am just wondering if anyone has children or knows of children who are having prophetic dreams or are showing signs of extra "knowledge"?

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Yes I do, A friend of mine ha been having these "prophetic"dreams for a very long time, it seems as if he inherited it from his mother, whom also has these dreams. Hers a much more vivd than his are now, but as hers are decreasing in intensity, his are increasing, as if she is subconciously giving her ability to him. There's some genetics for you!

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm a kid and I keep having "de ja vu" or however you spell it. Maybe I watch t.v too much?

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
My 4 year old freaks me out with things that she 'knows' and 'feels'. Not necessarily her dreams, but her waking visions, intuition, whatever you want to call it. She will say something totally out of the blue that makes no sense to me and then within 5 to 30 minutes it will make perfect sense. For example, she has said "I hope Daddy feels better" which was odd because he had left for work in a great mood and feeling good. Shortly after she said this he called from the office and told me he would be home early because he felt ill. She does things like this all of the time and it gets really creepy!

Jemison

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I know how you feel. My oldest is the same way. He would tell us before the phone rang who was calling. It started when he was 2. Always freaks my husband out. Now days, even me, and I dont freak out easily. Now he is almost 8 and you would not believe the things he comes up with. Things he just knows. Then he started having dreams ones that make perfect since to me but not so much to him. I have always had it, but he takes it to a whole new level. THen my other son started in but a little differently. That is why I posted this. I was kind of wondering what was going on, and how many other kids are doing the same thing. Surely it is for a reason.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
I'm a kid and I keep having "de ja vu" or however you spell it. Maybe I watch t.v too much?

Yeah i used to get that alot and i have had dreams that come true. Twice iv had a dream where i realised i was dreaming and could, ur kinda control what i was dreaming and the actions i was taking. I was being chased by a big foot type monster once i had that dream at least 3 times between the ages of 5 and 10. One of the times i woke my self up when it got heavy. I also have very early memories. I am not making this up. Im (13)

If you choose not to believe me dont. I have no proof. I am not lying but again it is your choice to believe or not what i say.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It seems to me that specifically children under 5 years of age are presenting psychic or intuitive behaviour. Probably in about 20 years or so the world will be governed or ran exclusively with the mind, in other words the world will be nearly hands free. This is not something I particularly look forward to, nor am I thrilled about. But it makes sense with how technology is advancing at such a fast rate. People are having to advance mentally in order to keep up or maintain. For this reason I think children are evolving into more "spiritual beings"

What do you guys think? Ask your parents or closest living elderly relatives how you were as a child. There needs to be some kind of comparison in order to conclude that children are becoming more intuitively aware per say.
Mags

new topics

top topics

join