It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual canine behaviour

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PamelaBritton2U
reply to post by VoidHawk

Y'all noticing any similarities in the animals in the vid and photo? BORDER COLLIES. Smartest dogs in the world, IMO. We have two. My Atticus will always rat out the cats in the house when they are up to no good. He jumps up next to me and buries his head in my arms as if saying, "I can't bear to watch what terrible things the cats are doing." Makes me get up every time. And if someone is crying they both whine and offer paws of condolence. Amazing dogs! I mean think about it. My dog knows and recognizes bad cat behavior. Be it tearing up a bag or getting into food or knocking something over. Crazy

BORDER COLLIES!!!
You dont have to tell me! I lived with one for 17 years, it was true love and mental warfare all wrapped up in one black and white bundle

I could fill a thread here with the antics of the BC that I shared a part of my life with.
People say they can read our minds, well, common sense tells me that cant be true, BUT!!! its the only way I can explain some of the things Toby got up to. For example, I would occasionaly think to myself that its a nice day, maybe I'll take him out for an extra walk...I'm sure you can guess what that simple thought produced? Yep, he'd run and get his lead and leap about all excited.

Mental warfare.
They are masters of it, and if you put in the time and effort to understand them you'll be happily driven crazy.
I'd love to get another BC pal but still miss the Tubster too much at the moment.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I once saw a magpie raid a squirrel's drey and take one of its babies. The squirrel went frantic and stood on top of a 6ft fence and screamed. I have never heard such a sound from an animal. It was gut-wrenching to hear that animal's grief. I had never previously considered that squirrels could behave in that way and feel such emotion.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join