Freemasonrys hidden "Baal-sex-worship" and its relation to ritual abuse

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I know your not a super rich ruling family member. Your a guy wasting time trying to make a point on the internet, just like me just another Joe.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
I'm not sure when this occurred, but it may have been a design of the Puritans...

The Puritan movement did not arise until the mid-1500's. It would appear that the use of the word 'God' predates that:

6. William Tyndale: Erasmus, perhaps the chief representative name of the new age in the domain of learning, was professor of Greek at Cambridge from 1509 to 1524, and in the 2nd year of his professorship William Tyndale, an Oxford student in the 26th year of his age, migrated to Cambridge to study Greek. Ten years later Tyndale returned to his native county—Gloucestershire—to take up a private tutorship and there formed the determination which became the one fixed aim of his life—to put an English translation, not of the Vulgate (Jerome’s Latin Bible, 390-405 A.D.) but of the original Greek and Hebrew Scriptures, into the hands of his countrymen. “If God spared him life,” he said, “ere many years he would cause a boy that driveth a plow to know more of the Scriptures than the Pope did.” Source

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by eastendkid

All I can say is I'm *really* missing out on something at my regular lodge meetings

We don't worship Satan, abuse people, have sex orgies, kill animals or anything of the sort. It's all about ritual and practice and story.

Until I became a freemason, I never understood what the mainstream issue was with it : why and where did these notions of absurdity come from?

I can only assume it's from people who a) are bored b) never knew how to join (it's actually very easy so long as you're a good person - which is probably why you didn't) and couldn't or c) jealous of the feeling of belonging and sharing good times with good people all vested in the same interest of bettering oneself.

Probably all 3, no doubt. Anyhow - I do love these threads. A great read and a good chuckle!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

I never said I belonged to a "super rich ruling family", but what I am saying is that you're not in the position to say who is or is not a "true Mason".

Don't worry about my time, I know if I'm wasting it or not.
edit on 12-11-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Are you for real? Some things of course can be coincidental. But when the God of Israel - YHWH - whose combined numerical value equals 26, happens to correspond to the English word "God" - which refers to essentially the same reality, it's not so unreasonable to suggest that the philologists responsible for this word arranged for their to be a numerical correspondence between its conception of God and the Israelite conception of God.
4chan is also 26. Your god is Anonymous.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
reply to post by eastendkid

All I can say is I'm *really* missing out on something at my regular lodge meetings

We don't worship Satan, abuse people, have sex orgies, kill animals or anything of the sort. It's all about ritual and practice and story.

Until I became a freemason, I never understood what the mainstream issue was with it : why and where did these notions of absurdity come from?

I can only assume it's from people who a) are bored b) never knew how to join (it's actually very easy so long as you're a good person - which is probably why you didn't) and couldn't or c) jealous of the feeling of belonging and sharing good times with good people all vested in the same interest of bettering oneself.

Probably all 3, no doubt. Anyhow - I do love these threads. A great read and a good chuckle!

I'm sure there are lots of Freemason's who may indeed not be evil in anyway - in fact my ex brother in law is apparently joining the fold and I'm sure he wouldn't be involved in anything untoward.

However perhaps there exists circles within the ranks who DO use the society as a cover to abuse etc.

I'm a woman so of course would be excluded from such an organisation but that aside - my caution personally would be as a Christian I would very much want to find out what lies behind "the rituals and practice and story" before I ever would agree to take part in such. If it is indeed true that these had anything to do originally with ancient pagan rituals of Sun worship, the belief in a higher scientific truth or materialism and the worship of ourselves, then I would not be a part of such an organisation.

In just the same manner we see the worship of Semiramis - the first mother/wife of a God - who later was known as the Goddess Isis - wife of Osiris - and then Ishtar or Ashtoreth, of whom derives the pseudo-Christian fertility celebration of Easter.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
No, I didn't bother to watch the video. I never watch the video. I don't need to watch the video, but I do want to thank you for opening this thread. Freemasonry needs people like this. Why? Apparently, we can't police ourselves, that's why.

So, I will endure more "theorists" calling their allegations proof. I will endure the accusations of being a Satanic, sex-crazed, Baal worshiping, evil being. For some unworthy Brethren, the accusations may be true to some extent. These, and how they have come to do what they have done, I can't understand.

I just want to say that some of the bad stuff I have been seeing in the news lately has really left me disappointed, that's all. A Freemason, by virtue of being such is supposed to refrain from all immorality. I have learned great lessons within my Lodge, and use those lessons to help me be the kind of man I aspire to be (basically good). It just saddens me when men come in with other ideals.

Having said all of that mess, I'll continue to defend the Craft. The vast majority of Masons are good men. This the power behind the Fraternity, not some unspoken evil behind a veil. Lodges are good.

Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
edit on 11/12/2012 by subjectzero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

What is 4chan?

Your god is Anonymous

I'm just speaking logically, Josh Norton. Logically, it is beyond possibility that this occurred by accident. Probability precludes it. The English inserted a numerological correspondence between "God" and the Jewish name for God, YHWH.

Nothing unusual in asserting that. It's actually a completely rational and plausible explanation for why God has the same value as YHWH.

Or, think of it this way.

The British had the Bible. They must have been aware of the Hebrew version of the Bible, and so were cognizant of the fact that YHWH had the numerical value of 26. So what's so odd about assuming that they correlated their word 'God', with the Hebrew YHWH?

It is an interesting 'coincidence' that the German Gott which emphasized the 't' sound, could be translated into English as God, retaining the essential phonetic similarity to Gott. But I highly doubt that this word entered English vernacular without their awareness that the word 'God' had the same numerical value as YHWH.
edit on 12-11-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I'm just speaking logically, Josh Norton. Logically, it is beyond possibility that this occurred by accident. Probability precludes it.
Clearly, that statement is not true.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JB1234
However perhaps there exists circles within the ranks who DO use the society as a cover to abuse etc.

Perhaps, but certainly no proper lodge or authentic body. Any true freemason would not operate outside the law, nor do they do favours for one another as the media portrays - it's very much on contrary to the beliefs of freemasonry.

I'm a woman so of course would be excluded from such an organisation

I'm a man, and I'm excluded from car insurance on "Sheila's Wheels" - there's gender specific institutions all over, nothing new.

my caution personally would be as a Christian I would very much want to find out what lies behind "the rituals and practice and story" before I ever would agree to take part in such. If it is indeed true that these had anything to do originally with ancient pagan rituals of Sun worship, the belief in a higher scientific truth or materialism and the worship of ourselves, then I would not be a part of such an organisation.

Ok, re-read what you just said and think about it. You're a Christian and you want nothing to do with pagan rituals and Sun worship? And you suggest to find out what lies behind the rituals and practices before you join? Did you do any of that before you became a Christian? You do realise what the wine and wafer represent, yes? Have you actually investigated the origins of your belief structure?? I suggest you have a look into it before you so callously throw away Sun worship and Pagan rituals

As for Freemasonry, it doesn't stop you from believing in your religious beliefs, and discussion of religion is actually forbidden in lodge.

I'm not religious - i don't believe in Christianity, Islam, Buddha or any of those made up things - it's all bunk. I do, however, believe in spirituality, in life and energy; being part of the same thing, the same Life of the universe.

Besides, the argument that people seem to make of abusers who are freemasons = freemasonry = abuse ring is unfair.

To turn this argument around, just because (a great) many priests in the Catholic church have abused children over the past who-knows-how-many years, does that then mean everyone who practices Catholicism is a child abuser?

Is that a fair assessment? Based on the logic of this thread, it seems just.Hmm. Think I might start my own
misguided thread about how all Catholics = child abusers as some practitioners of the faith had done so in the past and, very evidently, covered it up..

Fair, yes?
edit on 12-11-2012 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

It is clearly true. You're just a dunce who thinks it improbable - for whatever dumb reason - that the English philologists responsible for this word designed it!

Jesus, there couldn't be anything more coincidental. Were not talking about God and the Hebrew word for tree, or flame, or house. But the Hebrew word for God, and the English word for God, which would be 'God'.

Same numerical value, means that the philologists responsible for this word moved the German 'tt' into the english 'd', and bam, the Christian students with an interest in Jewish kabbalah rendered their word 'God' numerically consonant with the Hebrew YHWH.

I would love for a computer scientist or someone of that sort to look at this and give me their views. It's either 'God designed it' to be that way, or the more probable, some British human beings did it.

/End of story.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Ok I can't prove it but we all know it. No one on this site is anyone important, we're on the god damn internet for a reason.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Like I said, you're not in any position to say who is or who is not a Mason, least of all what their position is within the Fraternity.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

It is clearly true. You're just a dunce who thinks it improbable - for whatever dumb reason - that the English philologists responsible for this word designed it!
Name calling doesn't help your case. The english word "God" wasn't "designed" by "English philologists". It's stemmed from the old germanic Got.

From the Oxford English Dictionary, the ultimate authority on the English language:

Etymology: Common Germanic: Old English god (masculine in singular; plural godu, godo neuter, godas masculine) corresponds to Old Frisian, Old Saxon, Dutch god (masculine), Old High German got, cot (Middle High German got, modern German gott) masculine, Old Norse goð, guð neuter and masculine, plural goð, guð neuter (later Icelandic plural guðir masculine; Swedish, Danish gud), Gothic guþ (masculine in singular; plural guþa, guda neuter). The Gothic and Old Norse words always follow the neuter declension, though when used in the Christian sense they are syntactically masculine The Germanic type is therefore *guđom neuter, the adoption of the masculine concord being presumably due to the Christian use of the word. The neuter n., in its original heathen use, would answer rather to Latin numen than to Latin deus. Another approximate equivalent of deus in Germanic was *ansu-z (Gothic in latinized plural form anses, Old Norse ǫ́ss, Old English Ós- in personal names, ésa genitive plural); but this seems to have been applied only to the higher deities of the native pantheon, never to foreign gods; and it never came into Christian use.
The ulterior etymology is disputed. Apart from the unlikely hypothesis of adoption from some foreign tongue, the Germanic *guðom implies as its pre-Germanic type either *ghudho-m or *ghutó-m . The former does not appear to admit of explanation; but the latter would represent the neuter of the passive participle of a root *gheu- . There are two Aryan roots of the required form (both *gˌheu , with palatal aspirate): one meaning ‘to invoke’ (Sanskrit hū ), the other ‘to pour, to offer sacrifice’ (Sanskrit hu , Greek χεῖν , Old English géotan yet v.). Hence *gˌhutó-m has been variously interpreted as ‘what is invoked’ (compare Sanskrit puru-hūta ‘much-invoked’, an epithet of Indra) and as ‘what is worshipped by sacrifice’ (compare Sanskrit hutá , which occurs in the sense ‘sacrificed to’ as well as in that of ‘offered in sacrifice’). Either of these conjectures is fairly plausible, as they both yield a sense practically coincident with the most obvious definition deducible from the actual use of the word, ‘an object of worship’. Some scholars, accepting the derivation from the root *gˌheu- to pour, have supposed the etymological sense to be ‘molten image’ (= Greek χυτόν ), but the assumed development of meaning seems very unlikely.

From a desire to utter the name of God more deliberately than the short vowel naturally allows, the pronunciation is often /ɡɒːd/ or even /ɡɔːd/ , and an affected form /ɡʌd/ is not uncommon: see gud n. (For the variations in oaths see 10, 11.) In Scottish the usual pronunciation is /ɡod/ , but Gude /ɡød/ , i.e. good adj., is frequently substituted in such expressions as Gudesake, Gude keep's, etc.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Dont really care to be honest but we know the fact of the matter

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

You're such an obvious troll. It's shocking the amount of pseudo-masons who think they know more than actual Masons. "It's only the higher levels...." What a cop out....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

No I'm just not full of crap like so many members are. Im realistic. Not a mason

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Well I'm not a Mason either, at least yet. I will not lie I have already put forth my petition and have been interviewed by the other Masons. I can tell you as one who has studied them from the outside in through their own texts; the Masons aren't bad. If you hate Masons and live in American then I suggest you get the hell out...They gave you this country in the first place.

This "Anti-Mason" campaign and conspiracy is nothing more than a deception to draw people away from their teachings. Why would the elite want you to switch on your third eye? They don't, why else would they fluoridate water and undermine the importance of the Pineal gland?
edit on 13-11-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I'm not anti mason. I said they do good things but at the top level of any group you find power hungry men who want to control the "weaker minded". I refuse to assign myself to any group or school of thought. I am just "me"

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join