It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past life reading Readings area (read before posting, please)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Sarra, due to the overwhelming response to your generosity, I feel you may be overburdened now. In light of this, and with the utmost respect and gratitude, I wish to formally redact my request for a mini-reading.

I did not send you this in a PM in case your inbox was full, and I'm more than certain you will be visiting this page in the near future.

-Deemo Diablo-

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
just posting so i can check back later with ease

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Wow, can't believe I missed the original thread! I had literally just discovered Dr. Michael Newton and his past life therapy research a day or two ago... I noticed the OP mentioned the existence of soul groups, so I'm curious if you are corroborating the info in Newton's books and/or his institute?

A reading would be amazing, but seeing that you have 400+ replies to go through I won't burden you with another one
If you do, however, have any books or references you can point me to that go into further detail about the eyes being the window of the soul, that would be fantastic!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think I'll just have to do random readings to clear out that inbox and the other topic. It's the only way. I won't get overwhelmed then. SO they won't be an any order if you will.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
I think I'll just have to do random readings to clear out that inbox and the other topic. It's the only way. I won't get overwhelmed then. SO they won't be an any order if you will.

That works for me Sara....don't stress yourself Sweet Pea. I warned you on the first page on the other thread...it's gonna get big....

Des

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
No readings today Sarra?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaqueFresco
No readings today Sarra?

Some people asked that their readings be sent via p2p or email. Perhaps she did some of those?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Please be patient everyone! Let her catch her breath! I will pop in daily to see who has won the "reading lottery" for the day. Take your time sweetie!!

Here is a website for some fun while everyone is patiently waiting...
Past Life Reading
edit on 11/14/2012 by Menrva because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
People dont understand the spiritual energy exertion it takes for these psychics to venture and get information.. It can be exhausting on the spirit; something most members here would not understand.

Sarrah will be tired, fatigued .. annd posting something like this on ATS, I think it was her last assumption of all the attention this past life reading got! So clearly her plate has more then she can digest at one time; so patience!

THE SPIRIT NEEEDS TO RECOVER TOO! Just like our bodies.

Dont over do it Sarrah;
Take care,

~ Love is an art

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

I agree with "Deemo Diablo" tooo much on your plate, not to worry about mine either.

Take care, and hope to bump again.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

edit on 16-11-2012 by ototheb85 because: a

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Let me post here for it to be bookmarked on My ATS, am having troubles finding this thread!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
You okay Sarra ? We haven't heard from you in a while.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Menrva
Please be patient everyone! Let her catch her breath! I will pop in daily to see who has won the "reading lottery" for the day. Take your time sweetie!!

Here is a website for some fun while everyone is patiently waiting...
Past Life Reading
edit on 11/14/2012 by Menrva because: (no reason given)

Lol that site is too funny, some of the answers are wacky as hell........

Love this stuff

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

NO WONDER I'M SO GORGEOUS!!! (Jk)

"Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling! Do you remember now? "

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I'm okay, thanks for asking. I wanted to check back. I DID get overwhelmed xD so I did the old 'flee for a while then come back when it's safe'. It's safe. I DO have my follow up on the 21st but I'm going to do my best to get more done. I DID do quite a few inbox readings however, so that is also why this post here isn't too 'full' of readings.

Not blowing anyone off. I think I whittled my reading amount down to about 380 or so, which is nice indeed. I did promise to get to everyone and to everyone I will get to.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Thank you for the update Sarra!! Happy to hear you are doing well. Please take your time, the past isn't going anywhere, but your well being and sanity are of more concern. No need to add anymore stress to yourself, and no need to hide love!

Hope your follow up goes well. Take care !!

Jinx

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm not sure where you are in this but I'll also withdraw my request. But know that anytime a person advertise any abilities that person will get bombarded with requests.

Be well and take care.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I did say pm me my one, but you can chuck it up here, i dont really care either way.
Cheers!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 1275. Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling! Do you remember now?

We are TOTALLY KINDRED SPIRITS. Let's just keep smiling, because No. I don't remember.

edit on 19-11-2012 by Jess117 because: I'm a magician.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join