It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past life reading Readings area (read before posting, please)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+84 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Since my other topic where I'm offering past life readings for free has taken off HUGELY, I think it'd be easier for me and those who are requesting to post the reading results here instead of on that huge other topic.

Said other huge topic is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want a reading, please post in there. Please don't hit my inbox as I only get 25 or 50 inboxes at a time and there is no 'page 2, page 3' option. They get buried. If you wish to send the requirements to my inbox, just ask first and I can let you know when I have slots free for you. I think I'll post the reading results here, and those who HAVE GOTTEN their readings from this page can reply here. This is NOT the place to ask for them, however.

I'll stress again: This is NOT the place to ask for readings. The link above is for that.

Ill transfer the readings I have done from there over to here to get this show on the road.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
READING FOR SAGEBENO;

NOTE TO DES AND THOSE WHO POSTED BEFORE HIM; my inbox is FULL and there is no way to get to older pages. I'm doing these best I can so I can clear out older inboxes so yours and a few others original will pop up finally. Normally I hate going 'out of order' but I wasn't able to know the inbox only shows one page and that is it.

Regardless, they will all be done. Though it will take eons xD

Okay Sage:

Right away I see you have a good soul. You haven't had too many 'hard' past lives, though you have wisdom gained. You're not an old soul, but not new either. Right away I get a strong Scandanavian feel if you will. A provider, male. I get this feel of time frame of the Viking era, though you yourself were not Viking. Not rich, not poor, but you were comfortable with what you had. Always the kind word for others, but if the temper went, it would go though it was rare. Of course you had a family; I'm seeing an older wife? but not too much older- I want to estimate around 5 to 10 years older than you were; three daughters, two sons and lost a child at birth which was common. A small family for the times. There was something wrong with your leg, I want to say the right side from my point of view looking at you. It was from some format of skirmish. I don't see a massive 'war' or anything like that, but more of the town vs town sort of thing. It went through your leg, calf. Caused issues for you and the 'care' you got, though good for the time, made you a little worried of any future 'meddling' with anything medical for you or your family. I see a lot of wheat/bread? Farmer I am not, so I'm not good at naming crops but I see you were one of the providers for food/crops. Infection was something you fought in the lungs and I want to say that is what caused your death. I get a feel of water, drowning; though death by lake/river wasn't the cause. Definitely you had a bravery as you kept working as long as you could despite the setbacks, a perseverance which held through many lifetimes as well. You definitely learned to take the good with the bad and I'd be surprised if that didn't carry over into your current lifetime as well.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
READING FOR IREMINISCE:

(keep in mind, everyone, I type as things come to me, so sometimes they may seem to jerk from one point to another. I type my thoughts as I get them also. I won't try to make it into chronological order as that ruins the reading and lets me 'interpret' things which also is a no no.)

Your eyes are so full of curiosity. I get a pull to the 1950's, but strangely, it's more a little girl roughly 7 or 8 yars of age from an earlier time which wants to come out more. The style of dress she is in denotes the 1920's to me and I'm leaning toward Austria for some reason. Germany first came to mind but no. Definitely Austria. I'm getting that you had two siblings and you were in the middle. Healthy, adjusted family. You wore your hair in pigtails or braids. A little dog rarely left your side too

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
READING FOR FASTBOB (from inbox so I can start getting the older ones out so I can find Des and get back on track xD)

Right away with you, I got a strong pull to the 'medieval' ages. I almost get a regal feel about you, but nothing 'king' like. I more want to put a finger on 'knight' though that doesn't sit just quite right either. You were of huge importance though. Music was HUGE with you; always playing some form of instrument or finding ways to entertain others. If people didn't laugh, then you felt you did not do your job correctly. I want to say 'prankster' but of a benign sort; it was to lift spirits, not do harm. Oddly enough, I get a death which you caused but it was not held against you in any way, shape or form. Night time, drink had been had, why do I see cobble stone streets of sorts? Small village, I see a pub type building, houses/buildings around it. It's dark, but someone tried to attack and you had no choice but to put them down. It weighed on your mind for some time as that went against everything you stood for; you were to bring joy, not pain. I want to say that person had caused a lot of grief so no one was too upset to see him go, if I may put it that way. It wasn't held against you, but you held it against yourself. A lot of 'if only''s were had for years after. You still tried to cheer up others but your heart wasn't as into it after that. More drinking was had from it. It basically changed your personality some. You started to withdraw. Not want to be around people as much as you once did. Closed off. Scared to let anyone close in fear you'd harm them too without meaning or wanting to.

I hope this isn't still hitting you to this life time. IF it is, forgive yourself. You had to do what you had to do. I see a little heaviness and guilt in your eyes.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I plunked my ugly mug down for ya. Let me know whatcha come up with.

I have a few ideas, but I've never said anything about it to anyone

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I don't know if I shoudl post anything, I feel like I am sitting attentively at your feet by the fire and don't want to interrupt!

I just want to say I think this is so nice of you to do for people! Truly fascinating and a wonderful gesture!

Hope it doesn't wear you out.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Oh I can't wait this is gonna be good !!!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Was going to post a long story here, decided not to.
Very nice of you to do this for the ATS'ers, I would love a reading too but know you are swamped. Someday perhaps.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Can I get a reading?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdMind
Can I get a reading?

It only took 8 posts before people start skimming.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want a reading, please post in there. Please don't hit my inbox as I only get 25 or 50 inboxes at a time and there is no 'page 2, page 3' option. They get buried. If you wish to send the requirements to my inbox, just ask first and I can let you know when I have slots free for you. I think I'll post the reading results here, and those who HAVE GOTTEN their readings from this page can reply here. This is NOT the place to ask for them, however.

I'll stress again: This is NOT the place to ask for readings. The link above is for that.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

You have a good imagination I must say.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Sarra I posted a request on page 14 of your original thread and asked you pm me the results. Please go ahead and post them here when you do make it that far. Again thank you for doing this for those of us that believe.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I'm excited!

edit on 12-11-2012 by DjembeJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hey Sarra, I've sent you a request on page number 22 of your first thread. And I've sent you 2 pictures of myself in PM. I'm very curious and excited

Thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I can't wait to get mine! So excited! I read the other past lives above and they are very interesting. I even went back to look at the faces from the other thread. My pic is on page 11 on the other thread so I'm going to assume it will take a bit before I get one done, if you can that is. I know you mentioned that you may not get anything from it. Which is perfectly understandable. Also, it is all on your own time, so I hope you don't feel pressured. You are very kind to volunteer your time and effort in this endeavor.
Great job so far! =)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hey, I'm not sure which thread this is more appropriate to post in. But in the other thread, I asked that you PM me the results. It really doesn't matter either way. If it is easier to post here, that would be fine too.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hi Sarra,

Not sure if you got my PM request and image, can you let me know if you did or didnt and i will resend.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You're awesome for taking this all on. Thank you, and I look forward to my reading!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Woah, I just went onto the other thread to reply and I got overwhelmed almost immediately! haha 22 pages?! Miss popular

Anyway, I thought I wouldn't clog that topic up anymore so I'm just writing to say thanks for replying to my questions and I hope you're feeling better

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hey folks, I promise I'm not trying to be a mod.

But FYI, the reason the other thread was closed was to allow Sarra to catch up some time in the next decade. This thread is for readings only. No requests or posts about PM's etc.

Lets all give her a break. She's been quite overwhelmed with all of this, and everyone keeps piling it on. We need to let her deal with what she already has, and let her do what she does in peace.

Thanks, I'm off my soapbox now.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join