It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could these Illuminati symbols be any more obvious?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

Since the illuminati symbolism is trending maybe they see it as when The Eagles put a picture of The Church of Satan on the cover of Hotel California.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Its as if they want you to associate the message and symbols in this video as evil... but why?
The mainstream media brainwashes us into thinking that the occult is evil and bad but is it really? Their are 2 sides to every thing. The occult and the symbols that come along with it are not evil, it depends on how the information is used. They are trying to keep us away from looking behind their Vail of lies. Look into the occult because they do not want you to.
seriously are you to your self, is occult really bad .. . . ? the answer is yes it is, because occult is always used for bad purporses, occult sometimes include, chicken necks, or strange creepy sacrifices, sometimes people try to talk to the dead people or spirits, during occult, and other horrible stuff which includes occult, . .

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolNamesWereTaken

In reply to your post i would say occults on the whole are clandestine and evil. How can you say the opposite when so much is done in the name of occultism. Look at hitlers SS officers they had a occult chamber especially built for them. I forgot the name of the rooms name now but I'm sure google will now. Over the last hundreds of years a lot has been done in the name of occultism. To say they are not evil what are you suggesting???? That it's the people that use the dark arts badly? Most serial killers have been linked to the occult in some way. Just wanted to express my opinion. Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

My car stopped working and so when you have to walk or take the bus everywhere, you see some strange things. Like a dog sitting at a person's table with the painting of the founding fathers in the background, and the head of the house acting like the dog at the table, is normal. By the way, this is what people like Keesha and Nicky Minaj do, weird things like that, treat their dogs like people or better than humans. That is how the New World Order believes, we are all dogs and to me anytime I see animals having sex on music videos, it reminds me of the New World Order.
edit on 14-12-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
"Shine Bright like a Diamond." annoying Rihanna, wonder what that could mean, another lucifer morning star reference? makes you trapped against doing anything about the New World Order.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

"occult" simply means "to hide from view" or "to conceal".

One needs to know what the symbols in the video mean AS THE PRODUCER OF THE VIDEO wanted them to ... which is likely sexual ... just being 'hip' using penis symbols. Afterall, she's dressed like a sluting whore too.

Pyramids, upright trees, steeples, crosses are ALL PHALLIC symbolism ultimately ... and I believe leads back to Eve losing her virginity to a penis, (or similar stories in other ancient writings), of "Satan" or rather his agent, the beast of the field. This produced the first mongrel ... Cain ... who was of that "wicked one", 1 John 3:12 (Carefully read 2 Cor. 11:1-4 as well)

As to "occult" however, have you considered the 'concealing' and 'hiding' in 'mystery' or "secret" in such sources as this:??

Pro_25:2 It is the glory of Yahweh to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

1Co_2:7 But we speak the wisdom of Yahweh in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which Yahweh ordained before the world unto our glory:

Rev_2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

If one is NOT INTO the "OCCULT", they are not into the bible and its actual message ... but rather the broad path of religious delusion that leads to destruction.

2Th 2:11 And for this cause Yahweh shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

They'll go to "church", sit in a "pew", sing to pagan "gods" using pagan names such as "Jesus", "God", "Lord", "Jehovah" "Christ", use pagan phallic crosses, with sun-disc windowed buildings, paying their hireling preachers and priests, that preach "under the groves" of phallic steeples, worshipping the man of sin in their "temples" (their minds/bodies), and think they have it made in the shade ... thinking they have need of nothing, and are actually "wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked" ... all the while its a "delusion" CURSE from Yahweh due to their love of unrighteousness ... law breaking phariseeism.

The producer of the video likely has no idea what any of those symbols mean in reality and the singer likely did not know they would even be in the video until after its completion, having no knowledge of what they mean.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Do you really think some R&B singer is "in the know" and a member of some secret society? Of course not... she is only using these symbols because it's cool and trendy. I'm certain that she has no idea what they mean and the history of them. I would also say that she is just the singer and had nothing to do with the design or theme of it.

Yes. I believe that some R&B singer could be in the know. Because they are used Maybe Audio slaves in the know, because dude they have some bad jams, or they are just some stupid worthless pawns,

Churches becoming stupider and the Freedom of America will die here.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
"But put yet on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts thereof.) How about the Pink video, actually all of her videos, do we have enough lust of the flesh there?

Their choice is to follow their own path of decay. Mine is to stay true (Jesus knows that I am right.)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
On December 20th, Google posted up a new logo like they often do to celebrate whatever, and I was surprised about how often Illuminati symbols are used. 2 apparent ones are on the first slide of the logo which had a tall building in the left corner with a pyramid (triangle) with a circle in the middle as if it were representing an eye. Also further down on the slides is a picture of red riding hood crossing a log and at the right end of the log is a the eye of horus. Now the whole slide is based on the Brothers Grimm anniversary and it was about Little Red Riding hood. Here is where this takes off, as Little Red Riding Hood is referenced with the Illuminati a lot. Since Google does not have this logo up at this time, appears to be removed, here is a link to a youtube video of it.

www.youtube.com...

Also, its referenced about Little Red Riding hood and the Illuminati in these links

educate-yourself.org...

www.davidicke.com...

www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

Use ctrl F on the pages and look for little red riding hood or illuminati and you will see it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This silly little wench is just a tool. In 5 years time she'll be no more famous than you or I.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The F is that a unicorn or something?

Originally posted by Email
This silly little wench is just a tool. In 5 years time she'll be no more famous than you or I.

That is what David Chappelle talks about on Oprah that is all real, the way the industry pressures you and in some cases threatens your life if you don't do what they say, as far as worshipping the occult and getting into necrophelia, satanism.

Some Comedy based on Andz humor.. Fish humor
edit on 21-12-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Vatican, P2 that is. They are admitting now that there is probably extraterrestrial life, aliens out there.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IllusionOfSecurityX
On December 20th, Google posted up a new logo like they often do to celebrate whatever, and I was surprised about how often Illuminati symbols are used. 2 apparent ones are on the first slide of the logo which had a tall building in the left corner with a pyramid (triangle) with a circle in the middle as if it were representing an eye. Also further down on the slides is a picture of red riding hood crossing a log and at the right end of the log is a the eye of horus. Now the whole slide is based on the Brothers Grimm anniversary and it was about Little Red Riding hood. Here is where this takes off, as Little Red Riding Hood is referenced with the Illuminati a lot. Since Google does not have this logo up at this time, appears to be removed, here is a link to a youtube video of it.

www.youtube.com...

Also, its referenced about Little Red Riding hood and the Illuminati in these links

educate-yourself.org...

www.davidicke.com...

www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

Use ctrl F on the pages and look for little red riding hood or illuminati and you will see it.

Here's a link for the official Google description of the logo:
www.google.com...

It's even got the development of the idea. The development is very small and hard to see, but if studied carefully I think it will either a) disprove the Illuminati reference theory or b) strengthen it.

The quilt also reminds me of the chessboard floor.

Here's a concept image of the logo. If you have a particularly powerful tin-foil hat, Grandma's face may look like a Masonic symbol!

Here's the development:

The final logo:

edit on 21-12-2012 by diqiushiwojia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Its as if they want you to associate the message and symbols in this video as evil... but why?
The mainstream media brainwashes us into thinking that the occult is evil and bad but is it really? Their are 2 sides to every thing. The occult and the symbols that come along with it are not evil, it depends on how the information is used. They are trying to keep us away from looking behind their Vail of lies. Look into the occult because they do not want you to.

"The occult" - I hate using it as a noun like that - is a tool like any other.

It can be used for "good" or "evil" - heck, even the same incident can be good or evil depending on your perpsective. (Sorry, absolutists...)

Not everyone who uses occult wisdom or symbolism is doing so to enslave us. Some are doing so with the intent of liberating us from the government, churches and other control systems.

That being said, I don't think most of these awful pop stars have any insight into real occult knowledge. Maybe a few classic rock bands did, and there are plenty of obsure groups that do...but if it's trending on MTV or Youtube, you can pretty much be sure its just candy for the kids. And if they listen to this #, I think we'd be better off if that candy was fatal poison.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

people who are members of the freemasons and other secret societies, actually get paid from the societies to display these symbols. which is why so many major companies have ancient symbolism hidden in them. The reason the masons want them in there so badly is purely ritualistic, A Talisman style charm. The companies do not care they just want the cash, but to the masons and Zionist bankers who worship an ancient cabal dating nack to king solomon david to the pharoseof egypt, only the Elite know the truth and we are left putting the pieces together. one thing is for sure, a new world order is coming. check out my website. New World New Age

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
My "News" from a big variety of sources, sometimes and getting more and more from applying my mind to other sources, like magazines, the youtube, internet, and what I see to be messages in news articles and on the Fox and CNN shows. That is the nature of the world we are living in now.

Dave Chapelle on Illuminati Satanism
The Antichrist.. The universal But actually I don’t know anything. “Due to my strong personal convictions wish to strees that this film in no way endorses a belief in the occult. Michael Jackson.

(The side effect is to lose your soul, a very mean ocean storm in the midst all around us.)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

edit on 30-12-2012 by MarkScheppy because: a

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join