It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could these Illuminati symbols be any more obvious?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHistorian
This is my two cents... But why would the Illuminati waste all this time and money putting there symbols...
It doesn't make any sense to me. What is the return on investment by putting there symbols in...

The EXACT system we find ourselves in.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
reply to post by prevenge

I hear what you're saying- I'm no church going grandma- However, why would these symbols be trending for decades? What's "cool and hip" changes like the breeze. One year Allen Iverson's shoes were all the rage then Air Force Ones were the shoe to have. However, I find it odd that these symbols have stayed prominent throughout hollywood for DECADES.

well read my post again plz..
i've outlined the meaning behind the symbols
they're very important to our existence.

the cross keeps appearing on people's necklaces for decades too...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hip-hop and illuminati. There's a kind of club in the culture, but whether it's associated just because of the name...

To respond to your initial post, Walter, I'm actually nearly always surprised at how people never pick up on the groups signature*.
edit on 11-11-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
Meh, pretty typical "Don't think of the future, live in the now, drink and party yourself to death, cheat on your significant other" bull[snip] coming out of the media directed towards girls.

Trying to destroy social cohesion... same old tactic, honestly...

She even did that "Lay on the ground and hump the air" thing that Lady Gaga did in "Poker Face"

Plenty of pyramid imagery.... and.... a Triforce... shout out to /b/ if I ever saw one.

Next.

Edit: that girl's eyes look dead.

edit on 11-11-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

Good Lord! I thought this was a comedy skit, although a not funny one.
Is that for real?

No wonder we need help, we've lost the plot big time.

Just for the record I didn't allow my son to wear a pentagram pin on his hat (which he had until I noticed it)
Most people have no idea who's symbols they are.

And as for the music industry, we have saturday music clips and I don't allow my children to watch that either, they are too young for the adult themes shown.
I'm not a prude by any stretch of the imagination but they go too far, and lack class and decorum by the bucket loads.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

Because you need money to survive and they aredoing the whole mark of the beast thing full swing.

Tom Cruise, hot blondes on really nice suburban neighborhoods. It is all a shill and no one cares. You won't be able to log on to a computer soon, unless your fingerprint or ID matches with the Illuminati.
edit on 11-11-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

I hope your wrong, but part of me knows that you are right in some sense. I am curious who the Illuminati actually are? How far does their reach extend?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Pretty blatant, but the tricky thing is figuring out who's bluffing and who's connected to or under the control of powerful friends. Here's a music vid where the Freemasonry symbolism is unmistakable.

edit on 11-11-2012 by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

Here's Some More "Blatant" Music Vids
edit on 11-11-2012 by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Symbols sell and the OP buying into just makes her more popular. Plus, who says those symbols are Illuminati?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well let me start off by saying I don't feel like any pointless arguing, logical debates sure.

Ok I don't understand why people find it so hard to believe for example:"Why would the illuminati/tptb even care about our music and media and stuff?"

The answer is simple its called subliminal messages/programming. We all know it exist.
"But most times you wouldn't notice it if your not looking for it"

Well did you forget about the subliminal and 2nd they like doing secret things in the open but the commoner has no clue.

"But why, your not telling me why they would do that if they have the type of power all the conspiracy theorist claim they have?"

Again its simple, the best slaves are the ones who dont know there enslaved. 2nd they have to keep the masses the general public distracted/ brainwashed/ hypnotized/ totally oblivious to whats really going on, or else they could loose control of there faithful servants.

However to get back on topic the op brought up IMO the symbolism I think is obvious to the ones who are "awake" and aware of whats going on, and in recent years theres been more publicity with people looking for this stuff so than, it becomes a market and they (ppl in cntrl of whats in it) just put it in to sell and or because they are so indoctrinated by it they dont even realize what they are doing and think its cool, cute or harmless. So we know what to look for so it seems more obvious now bcuz it stands out and now it seems tptb dnt care and are becoming more blatant.

At the end of the day whether you believe they are real or not won't change the fact they are. and for all the wise guys that say show me its illuminati show me its evil, if you really can't connect the dots and see it all comes from occult origins and "dark/evil" things than theres no point for us to waste our time bcuz your to far gone. Its like you asking me to show you the sky appears blue and then to prove it..that would be pointless dumb and a waste of my time.

I hate posting on here nowadays but hopefully this post helps someone get one step closer to the truth.

S n F op I'm glad you brought up a good topic..its to bad theres so many trolls here on ats and hardly anyone tries to logically deny ignorance any more.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

This is my two cents... But why would the Illuminati waste all this time and money putting there symbols in crappy hip-hop and rap videos? It doesn't make any sense to me. What is the return on investment by putting there symbols in these videos. I thought the purpose of being a secret society was to be hidden from the public's view, not branding them symbols in music videos.

The best part of a secret society is having people know you are a secret society. Masons and Illuminati display their images/symbols all over because they know you know what they are linked to them. They get their jollies off knowing you know but in reality you really know nothing about them but the symbols so the plan worked perfectly. It's like Batman. No one knows who he is but you better believe he checks the light bulb in the bat lamp everyday so people can see his symbol in the sky.

They are leaving their mark on all the people they have in their society or under their control. But the star in the one picture is right side up (triangle tip always points up) and it is linked to satanism when wrong side up (triangle tip points down)

It's hard to tell whats real and whats fake any more.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
Meh, pretty typical "Don't think of the future, live in the now, drink and party yourself to death, cheat on your significant other" bull[snip] coming out of the media directed towards girls.

Trying to destroy social cohesion... same old tactic, honestly...

She even did that "Lay on the ground and hump the air" thing that Lady Gaga did in "Poker Face"

Plenty of pyramid imagery.... and.... a Triforce... shout out to /b/ if I ever saw one.

Next.

Edit: that girl's eyes look dead.

Good Lord! I thought this was a comedy skit, although a not funny one.
Is that for real?

No wonder we need help, we've lost the plot big time.

Just for the record I didn't allow my son to wear a pentagram pin on his hat (which he had until I noticed it)
Most people have no idea who's symbols they are.

And as for the music industry, we have saturday music clips and I don't allow my children to watch that either, they are too young for the adult themes shown.
I'm not a prude by any stretch of the imagination but they go too far, and lack class and decorum by the bucket loads.

It's the onion so it is parody\satire. The onion started off as a thin new paper distributed in dive bars..or at least that is where i first noticed.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The reason I have an issue with this whole Illuminati and symbol discussion is this organization is a secret organization. Its not a college fraternity or the Masons, you can't google the nearest Illumanti office. The closest example I could think of as I type is La Cosa Nostra. You never see the mafia using symbols and there have been known mafia ties to famous entertainers. The reason is because being invisible creates power, you can't be controlled if no one knows what you are doing. Secret organizations don't want to create buzz about themselves because once they are visible their power is greatly reduced.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

The reason I have an issue with this whole Illuminati and symbol discussion is this organization is a secret organization. Its not a college fraternity or the Masons, you can't google the nearest Illumanti office. The closest example I could think of as I type is La Cosa Nostra. You never see the mafia using symbols and there have been known mafia ties to famous entertainers. The reason is because being invisible creates power, you can't be controlled if no one knows what you are doing. Secret organizations don't want to create buzz about themselves because once they are visible their power is greatly reduced.

True, The Mob and other crime syndicates bought people but everyone knew who the mob was. The mob had a face, it had names, it had addresses. The secret societies have to find a way to link what it is they are doing to their group. Like Anonymous, they are "secret" but they use the image of Guy Faux as their symbol so they are not just some random unknown message to get lost.

The thing with societies like Illuminati is that they have been around a long time and they have gotten the whole "hiding in plain sight" thing figured out to a science. They have Gov'ts behind them, big companies, and probably trillions of dollars.

I bet you could go to a secret Illuminati meeting, video tape it post it on youtube get a million views then the next day you commit suicide and the video is left up and is labeled a hoax and no one ever brings it up again.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

Thanks for explaining that, thought I was experiencing an episode of twilight zone

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

lol... illuminati do not "own" ANY of these symbols. they're not theirs.

I agree with this comment so much; and is something I often have to tell people that try and connect the 'Illuminati' to Mystery thought, Esotericism, Theosophy, Freemasonry, etc. The symbols the Illuminati use are not theirs; they merely realize their importance and use. That is why they call themselves the Illuminati; they can use powerful imagery and symbols in plain sight and the profane never have a clue.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

The question is does Ke$ha even have a clue that there are Illuminti symbolism in her video. I would suspect that her answer would be the illumin-what? huh? I like you beard...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

Correct; Kesha hasn't even got a clue.. She is a puppet whose mediocre talents are being abused and raped in order to pass by an agenda of their choosing. People always ask the wrong questions...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'm not sure why the symbolism is so overt and over-done in this video. I think it's just her producers are trying too hard.

I've noticed so many songs recently referring to "dying young" "living like there's no tomorrow" "party like no tomorrow," basically glorifying youth as this thing that's all there is to live for

very strange, very sinister

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

edit on 12-11-2012 by voided because: double post

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Ketzer22

I just have a hard time believing these directors are using these symbols as some sort of bailed attempt to these secret societies I always heard mentioned in these types of posts. Who are they conditioning with these symbols Tweens and teenieboppers!? I just have a hard time seeing something nefarrious behind whatever these directors are trying to accomplish. If these were secret messages that the illuminati were trying to broadcast to the masses why are they using a Kesha video? Why not something way more mainstream?

It's a bit of a warning, a territory marking. It's saying "this is who's in control" whether done by true illuminati people within that entertainment network or done randomly just because people like to make others scratch their heads... it's still an announcement of domination. The symbols are used in many genres and the only way to know what they mean is to ask the artist if they had approval of it or if it just got "snuck in" somehow. If it was their idea, then they are just full of crap but if they were somehow none the wiser and production just threw it in ... then those assholes need to be speaking up.

Why can't somebody trace these symbols back to the wise guy who decided to stick it in there and just freaking ASK them?

Because if that question is too tough to answer, then it's a warning for the public most likely and that is why it spreads across multiple genres.
edit on 12-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join