Indy Explosion - Camp Minden all over again?

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I thought that certainly somebody here had made this connection by now, but - surprisingly - could not find any reference to it by searching the site.

Am I just a tin-foil-hat-wearing conspiracy nut, or does this thing in Indianapolis not bear some resemblances - up to this point, anyway - to the explosion at Camp Minden near Shreveport, Louisiana a few weeks ago?

So far, I see the following:

strange explosion in the middle of the night
large explosion, felt a long distance off
authorities uncertain of the cause, seem confused

This is urban and involves bodies, homes and more devastation. Harder to conceal.

So, am I fishing?

(Reference this thread.)
edit on 11-11-2012 by incoserv because: link to thread on the referenced event at camp minden
edit on 11-11-2012 by incoserv because: clarify title

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You are being reasonable, I think.

Emergency officials with few answers, and some of those answers being contradictory. There are similarities to Camp Minden.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by incoserv

It's all subjective but for those of us listening to live feeds as it happened last night? The confusion and order of events as reported by the men who were there sure leaves questions. If they have an open investigation of this like the Oakland gas line blow out in California that destroyed an entire neighborhood....then fine. It may be nothing to see but a terrible tragedy and it does happen.

If it's a hush hush type of investigation leaving a lot of questions? Well...they'd be foolish beyond all reason to go that way. People live there...it's not an isolated ammo bunker on a base where access is 100% controlled forever.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I thought that same thing when i started reading about the indy explosion.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I know nothing about the Indy explosion but Camp Minden has explosions every couple of years. The "UFO" spotted was likely nothing more than a hot piece of shrapnel/earth blown upward and outward. The place has been an explosives plant since World War II. Nothing to see there.
Do a search on North Louisiana newspapers in the last 60 years. Minden has explosions all the time. Nothing new until it hits some conspiracy blogs which have extremely low standards of fact checking or hype control.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

i don't see alot of similarities.... in LA you had eyewitnesses to a fireball streaking across the sky.. alot of eyewitnesses stated that they saw it even in tyler, tx.. the only thing in Indy was the shock wave that everyone felt.. and no eyewitness accounts of anything before that.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
incoserv, you are correct, this one doesn't pass the sniff test.

For one, I would expect to see damage in a concentric circle type pattern, not the straight line type pattern shown from the pictures.

One of the houses looks like it was sheared off at an angle.

news.yahoo.com...

There were "meteor" sightings and sonic boom(s) heard prior to the Indy event....

Check this out-

edit on 11-11-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Don't forget, both instances involve cordoning off the area...they are saying the neighborhood may well be uninhabitable in the Indy blast or at least a big part of it. And the LEO was glad to have only one way in or out of the area.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Excatly what i was thinking. I saw a youtube video that show the charred ground of whatever hit, it had blown over a train. That was at the explosion of Camp Minden.

And the char marks looks the same in those pictures.

It's not just you.
edit on 12-11-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join