It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wana find a ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
hi im new to ATS and i wana ask u guys what do i have to do to see a ghost from what ive read you guys are like experts are this subject and thought you guys might help out

im sorry for any misspelling not the best typer

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
well for starters, you have to research the area where you live in, and see any 'suspisious' houses, such as houses that are old, contain a history that may involve the death of people and if the house may have been built on or close to an old cemetary or burial grounds. Also, obviously if the house has a history of hauntings or strange sounds and other things, i.e. doors opening and closing for no reason, 'cold spots', etc. And even then you may not see a ghost, it depends if you're really lucky. Bring along a camera and keep us posted if you decide to look for ghosts

good luck

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Perhaps less dramatic is my catch-all for spiritualism: meditation.

"Meditation?" you say. Yes. Once you become relaxed, you tend to become more receptive to what is going on around you spiritually.

Since I started meditating, I have become more aware of those spirits who "come around" now and then.

If you are just looking for a thrill, I suppose searching graveyards, haunted houses, old battlefields and whatnot offers plenty of possibilities, but why not just make them come to you?

Unless, of course, you're just into the Scooby-Doo side of spiritualism, which is cool, of course. Just watch out for the old night watchman who would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids.

"Supernatural" is just an ironically misguided word for things that are very natural and are an inextricable part of our existence.

Spiritual phenomena are only "abnormal" to those whose idea of normal is burying their metaphorical heads in the sand, like I myself had done until somewhat recently.

Spirits are everywhere, and always near. All you need to do is know how to look, and all that involves is learning to stop denying what has really been going on around you all along.

Either way, have fun, good luck, and remember that any spirit that tries to scare you is doing so because it is afraid itself.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I suggest buying the book How to be a Ghost Hunter by Hanz Holzer. It's a great book (that I own too) and it tells you everything you need to know about seeing a ghost, ghost hunting, and researching the area you think there might be a ghost.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
well i live in new jersy if anyone knows any haunted place here please tell me thanks

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
how about you try and find the jersey devil

or try and find this guy...

www.prairieghosts.com...

top topics

join