It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In my dream, everyone in the city was being sprayed with chemicals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
My terrifying dream woke me out of my sleep at 3:00 am. My heart was pounding and I felt sick all over. I have never woke up from a dream like that.

My husband and I were walking on a highway with our backpacks on the outside of a city that looked very much like Dallas, Texas. I see two blackhawk helicopters circling over the city and as I'm walking a long, I keep watching them. All of the sudden they both start flying around, spraying clouds of dark grey stuff over the city. After a few moments of this, I start to hear people screaming that they can't breathe and that their skin is burning. My husband goes into a panic and starts yelling at me to follow him into a field where we can hide. I stand there unable to move, from the shock of what I am seeing and hearing, as these helicopters are joined by a third one and they continue spraying the city.

I take off running toward the field with my husband as we can hear the screams in the distance. We are shaking and terrified, asking each other what is this, etc. Suddenly a helicopter starts flying our way and we both start freaking out, I close my eyes, and wake up.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

Hopefully just a dream, and very interesting. I believe in prophetic dreams, and have had them myself.
Would make a good movie.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

You had a dream about being attacked by (chemical warfare)...Link: en.wikipedia.org...

Hopefully this dream will not come to pass.

I am just wondering... in your dream...who was doing the attacking?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren
I see two blackhawk helicopters circling over the city and as I'm walking a long, I keep watching them. All of the sudden they both start flying around, spraying clouds of dark grey stuff over the city.

Several years ago, two army helos passed low over the farm -- around 200 feet AGL. The first helo had a nozzle in the rear that was spraying a conical pattern of fine aerosol. The second helo was following very closely -- directly in the path of the conical spray. It's absolutely clear the second helo was getting seriously hosed with fluid.

I thought at the time that these troops were checking the spray pattern and that they must have been spraying water in a test run. Later, I began reading about military aircraft spraying VX and other toxins.

Given what passes for "government" and significant numbers of questionable "troops", your dream could very be in the cards.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Chemtrails?

rense.com...

new topics

top topics

join