It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here We Go!!! Israel and Turkey border attacked by Syria.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

This is HUGE. And so it begins.....Thoughts ATS?

I don't think this is huge and I have heard people saying 'so it begins' about every little exchange for years and years. How many times has WW3 been imminent on ATS?

Sure like every situation there could be escalation and the thing could snowball into a real problem but generally nothing really comes of news like this. Now I will concede that every one of these things is a drop in the bucket that will eventually spill over but for now I'm keeping my panties unbunched.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus

Being NATO are now on the "defensive" I suppose nobody's got a problem with innocents being slaughtered?
First off NATO wasnt attacked, so why are they on Defensive, Israel is not in NATO.
Innocents being Slaughtered... Of course We Care, But We Care about All Innocents, Not just Israelis.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Israel isn't, but Turkey is. Turkey has invoked Article IV of the NATO treaty recently.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Israel isn't, but Turkey is. Turkey has invoked Article IV of the NATO treaty recently.
Yes Sir, I stand Corrected.
to you.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

I believe Syria is trying to goad these countries into attacking them. Assad knows that this will cause mass destruction across the ME, and he is playing it like a chess game IMO. And all you religious people out there, it is in the bible that Damascus will be destroyed in the end days is it not? Scary indeed.

Damascus will indeed be destroyed, and by nukes, because it is written that it will be a smoking ruin and will never be inhabited again, and not even the stones will be used to rebuild. The only way the stones can;t be used is if the ground is so irradiated no one can live there.

My opinion is, Assad will fire scuds at Israel and Israel will respond with nukes and Damascus will become a hole in the ground.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join