It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vs USA History Video- Russia Today Reads ATS?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Experts say the that the "Bushehr reactor would be off-limits".

Link

So there's nothing to fear. Israel wouldn't be so stupid as to attack it and create an international outcry.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

When Iran threatens Israels existence, Israel is sort of being pushed into a corner.

Iran is not pushing on Israel's borders. But Israel is calling for that with Iran, though right? "Regime Change?"

What gentle euphemisms. What concealed intent. What lies they weave.

Iran is just trying to light their homes at night. What_a_crime.

But go ahead, accuse them of trying to conquer the world.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

So there's nothing to fear. Israel wouldn't be so stupid as to attack it and create an international outcry.

You are right. If Israeli jets cross Iran's borders and bombs land anywhere inside Iran, that will cause an International outcry... against Israel.

Enough already. Its a stupid idea like you said.

I'm out.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Your posts are so funny, please continue.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Iran is just trying to light their homes at night. What_a_crime.

What the hell are you talking about?

There are two sides, you know. Besides Iran "just trying to light their homes at night", there is a fanatical and extremist regime which funds/supplies Hezbollah and Hamas in their proxy was against Israel. And yet to you, there should be no concern that Iran will be building a nuclear bomb.

Completely one sided.

No sane person can accept a theocratic Iran with nuclear capability. Even Russia and China are tentative about that possibility.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Way to go RT !!

You guys are awesome, keep up the good work of "unravelling the truth". How many americans have made it rich because of their deception, lies and control of the foreign media, hiding these truths from the world and only now just coming to the surface.

Now that you guys are showing the world what has really happened, people are starting to moan about it, or have gone into malfunction because they don't like what they see.........can't win.........but feck em...!!

Keep it up

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by intrptr

No sane person can accept a theocratic Iran with nuclear capability. Even Russia and China are tentative about that possibility.

Hey, if I was pushed to the extreme edges of where these guys have been pushed to like they have been over so many decades, it would be the very first thing on my list to do too.....think about it.... they're over it! it doesn't take a nuclear scientist to work that out.....they're over being branded as terrorist by the USA, they're over being their families, and children being bombed by UAV's, they're over being ripped off by the CIA and their plots for profit, and they're mostly certain over other people telling them how they need to live their lives....

They hate you soooo much for what you've done to them, and are still doing them, generation after generation, yet you persist with this notion that they need to be civilised, that they need to subscribe to your ideas.... They hate you and always will, and you will always be their enemy because of how much grief you have caused them... Leave them alone and they will do the same... It's simple! So simple it's HARD

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tawewe

How about some current events everyone? Nothing like good old fashioned public stonings!

www.mohabatnews.com...:bodies-of-four-women-stoned-to-death-show-marks-of-torture&catid=35:insid e-iran&Itemid=278
edit on 13-11-2012 by HabiruThorstein because: corrected text

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by HabiruThorstein

Ever hear of the KKK? How is this any different?

The fact of the matter is that America has hate crimes every hour. We just never hear about all of them.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Because it is literally my JOB to know.
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I am not paid to debate or get involved with right or wrong. I only deal with the reality of an action. Iran has broken the NPT many times. This is a fact. I am not the one that deals with the Morality of an issue. I am the one that just deals with the reactions which are based upon the cause.

If you want to talk Right and Wrong I am not the person because REALITY is all GREY. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I hope you are not one of the people that the Government listens too. If you are, then it is no wonder the world is like it is.

P

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

As I believe I have stated before. It is not my JOB to deal with the Morality of an issue. Nor is it my JOB to look at things that are GREY in BLACK or WHITE. It IS my JOB to deal with Cause and Effect. Regardless of the WHYS...I have to deal with the IF's. Each IF is different and needs to be calculated so as to know what will be done. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

The World is like it is because that's how people seem to want it to be. If you don't like it then DO SOMETHING about it that will make a difference. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Pancakes support terrorism too. Don't forget those awful, awful pancakes.

Or Wal-Mart.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SymbolicLogic

I am surprised that you see similarity between the KKK who are derided group of racist who several decades ago did some terrible things and a theocratic regime who deploy a level of state sanctioned brutality backed by a medieval judicial system, both widely reported.

It’s not just the stoning and routine torture, it’s the people who are removed at the behest of the Iranian state because they speak out. There is no comparison to the US and if you really think there is then you need to buy a one way ticket (if they will let you in) with a banner “freedom for women”, or “stone the Ayatollah”.

Look forward to your report.

Regards

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SymbolicLogic
reply to post by HabiruThorstein

The fact of the matter is that America has hate crimes every hour. We just never hear about all of them.

And the KKK has done anything but hold stupid marches since when? And what do a small bunch of fringe troublemakers have to do with state-sponsored stonings? Get a clue. And maybe some inddor plumbing

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Israel is not even a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and has refused to sign, explaining it would not discuss, much less open, its nuclear program with countries -- or their representatives -- that did not recognize its existence.

At least Iran has signed it and follows the code.

en.wikipedia.org...

I say take nuclear ability away from both and be done with it. Israel is acting like a bully with a big stick.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
A British millionaire accused of trying to buy missile parts from undercover American agents and resell them to Iran pleaded guilty Thursday in a deal that would carry nearly three years in prison but could allow him to serve much of that time in his native United Kingdom.

dailyme.com...
edit on 15-11-2012 by oldoaskol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Israel and Iran are both a Pain in the Ass. Each Country is causing the U.S. problems but Iran signed the NPT to get Nuclear Tech. Israel did not sign it as they could make their own Tech but the U.S. SECRETLY provided Israel with Nuclear Fuel from Oak Ridge.

Split Infinity

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join