It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The International Abuse Ring - Investigation Thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I dont know how to post links from my PS3 but, you can google Jordan MN 1986. im wondering if there is some connection. my family as well as many others were caught up in this mess and it started with one person and then a lawyer went on a hunt trying to get pretty much everybody in this town put away, there were police involved also. and also around the same time there was something going on in cali, cant remember the name of the town now.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
If savile lived in america it would be big, huge, untill msn realised how damaging it was to them, then it would die a rather quick death, like all the other stories.

Us Brits have Savile, the U.S. now has Elmo aka Kevin Clash

The puppeteer who performs as Elmo on Sesame Street has been accused of having an underage relationship with a teenage boy.

I know that trends keep crossing the pond but this is somewhat disturbing.

news.sky.com...[
edit on 12-11-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Another interesting link

simianpress.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Nice thread, detached...I've been reading and enjoying many of your responses in related threads, you're articulate, knowledgeable and genuinely seem to care.

Needless to say you're starred and flagged.

I've a question for you, discussions aside...what can we do? It's a serious question, me...personally, I don't doubt much of the allegations being made, many have said it and I will too, I KNEW Saville was a beast, it was obvious...it was even more set in stone for me when David Icke said he was a paedo and a necrophiliac, I know Icke is seen as a bit out there but who's laughing at him now?,He says some crazy things and he also says a lot of things that make sense, I guess it's about perspective, he calls them reptiles, me - I call them animals, savages, beasts.

That accusation, thinking about it now...is chilling, I'm certain Icke was right about the paedo thing - I don't doubt it for a second...but necro? Didn't they find a huge incinerator and human (child) remains at the jersey childrens homw? How can people be so carefree, there are actually people who DON'T CARE...they're sick hearing about this s**t, I've heard people say this stuff over the last few weeks and it makes me think there's no hope, but some people care...do enough of us care?

I believe it goes down deep, far and wide and we need to act...but how? We need to do something, discussing it is a start but where do we go from there? I think most of us agree that this will not be dealt with appropriately, the punishers won't punish themselves, will they? For me, the only way we can be sure this is wiped out is to take charge and do it ourselves...but we won't, because it will require effort from us all, too many people don't want their cosy little bubbles to burst...perhaps living a lie and allowing this to continue is a better option for most but it isn't for me...I've totally lost faith in the system, didn't have much to begin with but it;s all gone now and we need change.

What are our options?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Noooooo... Not Elmo!... That is my childhood shattered... Deep shock there... Just wow..

As a person of faith I know there is a very big fire being stoked up for these mofo's!

Bastards!

Why has this shocked me so bad?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
I dont realy see the point of this thread if all you want to do is faff about with no links to any of the accused.

The list can be found by anybody doing a simple search on google, why cant said list be discussed in detail here?

It's not like it'l be trail by media, especially if the magic word 'allegedly' is used whenever referring to a certain person.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Yeah, I was a bit puzzled by that statement as well. I was thinking that the OP wanted to keep this thread from being sensationalized, but the identities of the accused are a pivotal piece of evidence in the conspiracy. You need to start investigating somewhere, and that is the obvious place.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I think one of the reasons this hasn't taken off so much on this website is that it has become such a complicated story full of obsfucations and media side-tracks. Will the BBC even touch this issue ever again? I doubt it. There are so many disturbing parts of this scandal that I wouldn't know where to start.

I believe the only reliable source on the issue is probably Tom Watson's website, although channel 4 did a decent programme on it the other day. Yesterday Watson posted a reply of what appears to be another example of someone else attempting to smear him, it's a decent reply.

www.tom-watson.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It's a sad state of affairs when the Newsnight article has become the main focus of Politicians from all parties and has actually suffocated the real story. This is another case of the Government trying to sweep things under the carpet whilst they carry on with their inquiry without much press intrusion,

I was totally amazed watching Question Time last Thursday evening when each of the politicians on the panel were really quick to attack the actions of Phillip Schofield, yet did not actually say much about the claims of abuse that had gone on.

There is a massive conspiracy here and I think it goes so deep, that it would destroy the fabric of our perceived society if the true story was ever to be released. Not that it shouldn't be and quite frankly who cares about the consequences just as long as those who are guilty are brought to justice.

Someone asked what they can do as an individual? Well you can raise your concerns with your M.P, write letters to the press, petition the PM to ensure there is a thorough and unbias inquiry/investigation into just what has gone on in Children's homes throughout the land over the last 40 years.

Well done OP for the thread!!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I find it interesting that you do not want to discuss icke considering he has done more then any in bringing this out into the public domain. You say his involvement will take from the crucial point? A packed out wembley stadium might disagree.
On the other hand I agree with you in every other angle and was also very surprised at the lack of attention it was receiving on ATS.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I need some help here, detatched - help me here, you're from UK right?

Do you, or anyone else remember some years ago, early to mid 90's, the social services tried to take a load of kids from their homes? It was in a small village or perhaps an island, the kids came from many families, there were many of them. The social services had accused the parents of these kids of being part of some satanic cult who were ritually abusing the kids.

It went kinda mental, the media got onto it, and it basically turned out the social had no evidence, they fabricated it all. I've been looking for info on this particular and quite well known case, hard to narrow down the search, really...finding plenty about satanic ritual abuse, both real cases, unproven allegations and allegations that were apparently proved to be true.

The reason I ask is because it's something I've been thinking about these last few weeks. So many kids go missing every day, it's an awful thought. I shudder to think how many kids have been taken from their homes by supposed authority figures who claim to be acting in the best interests of the kids. My mind is going off on all sorts of crazy tangents.

Does anyone remember the case I'm talking about? I'm sure it was an island, or a small rural village, the SS (social) broke up a lot of families and there was a BBC documentary about it all. I'm interested to find out more about this, even the name of the island/village to help narrow down my search, because I'm starting to think that all of this is connected, the kids who go missing and unreported, the kids who are taken from their loving parents, the ones like madeleine mccann who are never seen again and of whom there is no trace, what become of them...my blood runs cold.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by twfau
I think one of the reasons this hasn't taken off so much on this website is that it has become such a complicated story full of obsfucations and media side-tracks. Will the BBC even touch this issue ever again? I doubt it. There are so many disturbing parts of this scandal that I wouldn't know where to start.

I believe the only reliable source on the issue is probably Tom Watson's website, although channel 4 did a decent programme on it the other day. Yesterday Watson posted a reply of what appears to be another example of someone else attempting to smear him, it's a decent reply.

www.tom-watson.co.uk...

That is so rich seeing as it's Tom Watson who stood up in Parliament and referred to a senior aid in the conservative party being a child abuser and yet it seems it is completely baseless - how is what he says reliable based on the level of due diligence he uses to check facts before opening his mouth?
edit on 12-11-2012 by something wicked because: typo

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I agree with this as well, cheers to people waking up from the from the control of darkness.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
When I read about what Corey Feldman said about Corey Haim after he died I immediately thought of Icke.
And when I read about this...again it struck me.
Okay I'm not ready to buy into the inter-dimensional reptilians yet......
But still....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

I have been disappointed in the seemingly limited discussion of this case, especially as it seems to indicate a wider conspiracy which reaches far beyond the limited scope of "blaming" the BBC or poxy little police forces dotted around the UK.

This right here.

Right out of my head.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If ever there was a reason to rise up and destroy the corrupt elite, this is it. But as you say, people don't give a crap until its their own children being abused. The evil #s behind this are the same people who robbed us all and destroyed entire economies, because they could. These sub human rats lurk in every possible place they can find prey, not just in power. They are absolute evil and commit every conceivable crime against us all, yet the majority of people just sit by and watch it happen to others. Apathy is destroying our civilization.

The police are rarely helpful either. They often do not believe the victims, not just of pedophilia, but other abuse crimes too, because the predators are such good liars and often portray themselves to be solid pillars of society. Or the police are also involved.

Sure a fight against the elite scum would be costly, it would end up being a full blown war if we could truly threaten them. They have all the money, weapons and resources they want, the only advantage we could have is numbers, and unfortunately real life is not like the movies where the underdog destroys the behemoth.

Damned if we do, damned if we dont, and they damn well know it.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Kinda bummed there's slow progress on this thread, you'd expect the responses to be coming in thick and fast and from all quarters but seems detatched is right, there aren't many of us, and this on a site where you'd expect to find like minded people - kinda puts the reality of it all into perspective.

If this is the interest something as big and as awful as this generates here then what hope is there out there in the real world, where people care about what type of phone they have more than this? People care about the lives of the characters in their beloved soap operas, or how well some self-obsessed moron warbles their way to winning x-factor than they do about this. It's not some nut conspiracy, it's a very real situation and it's right in our faces, but most are just giving a short, programmed response - oooh, how awful! And then continuing on their merry way of self-gratification...life is mostly about fun times, being happy, enjoying yourself...being constantly entertained and looking good in the process.

I'm kinda sick of it, it's all coming to a head though, it actually is and it's plain for all to see...but they don't want to. We all know it, my gut is wretching now at the thought of it because I know it's true and I'm starting to think like what I once would have called a nutter.

We're idiots, en masse. We're too entrhalled in the eye candy around us to care...it's coming the end of 2012 and I think something is going to happen, but I don't think armageddon or any of that nonsense, but change, hopefully for the better. I can't believe the general population are kinda numb to it all and the scale of it...this can't possibly go away, if people forget this and let it go I think I'll go insane, Saville, Heath and their ilk carry the mark of the beast...they are beasts. They take peoples children from them all the time, all over the world and it's all beginning to unravel, but nobody wants to discuss it.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The upper class have always seen the lower class as sub human and like animals.
Just like they think of black slaves in old days.
All lower class are slaves to them. Look at the stupidity of WW1 & WW2.
So they use children as sex toys! As they see it, We are sub human.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
The upper class have always seen the lower class as sub human and like animals.
Just like they think of black slaves in old days.
All lower class are slaves to them. Look at the stupidity of WW1 & WW2.
So they use children as sex toys! As they see it, We are sub human.

This is typical of what I believe the OP was actually saying is wrong! What 'upper class' people are you referring to? Who has been using children as sex toys? What Savile appears to have done is shocking, absolutely horrific, but to call him upper class is a joke.

Rumour and speculation derived from the internet suggested a particular person had abused someone, it now turns out those rumours were wrong, but that's not enough is it for some people, they will blindly accept it as fact. The phrase deny ignorance works both ways, stop denying it and expect fact rather than conjecture and innuendo otherwise it's you that is the sheep.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RamsOnTop

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by delboy2424
I have been on David Icke site and there is over 600 pages about this. also check out Chris Spivey Parliament paedophiles. sorry new on here don't know how to post links yet. but i think this a big can of worms that has been opened and it can't all be lies some of it might be true and if it is then we NEED justice for these children and not swept under the carpet again. Good luck with this thread.

I fear the mention of David Icke, I really do. There is so much about him that makes absolutely no sense, and any regular person out there looking into this and seeing his material is more inclined to dismiss him as a crazy person.

I mentioned before that it seems he has been correct on several things, and his assertions about this might be right too. But he's just not a credible person to present in my opinion.

Thanks for the suggestion of a link, I'll do a little searching on all the suggestions a little later and compile as many as I can into one post.

Why do you think Icke makes no sense? What is SO much about him that doesn't make sense? I see a man fighting to get the truth out. They laughed at him 25 yrs ago when he fingered high profile people to peadophile rinks. And look where we are today. We're still laughing at him for all his claims but it seems to me that he is more spot on than any other consipracy theorist.

This is the problem with many conspiracy theories - they continue to be theories unless there is concrete evidence. People like Icke may be right about one thing or another, but that doesn't mean that it was anything more than a lucky guess, or repeating something read in an investigation.

We have a lot of people here who confuse fact with fiction. Many members of ATS blindly accept what someone says in the YouTube video or on a blog as being true, when there is absolutely no evidence to back it up. I've seen people on ATS supporting the most out there ideas based on a blog post from some random person, even when there is a wealth of actual evidence and more basic probability that it's false.

Ultimately, it all comes back to evidence.

People can have theories all they like, but those theories need to be based in some kind of evidence to be considered genuine. All Icke seems to do is make statements of belief, or suggest that he's seen evidence, but there never is any evidence offered.

Of course, any ideas and theories suggested by others could be real, there might be truth there. A conspiracy theory is only a theory until it becomes fact. But to get to a point where it is fact you have to have enough concrete evidence and not base everything simply on another man and his beliefs or opinions.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply
The place you are thinking of is Cleveland in the UK. This was part of the whole Satanic abuse thing that took hold in the mid 80s/early 90s. It took years for the children to be reunited with their familes, depite the fact that there was no real supporting evidence.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join