It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The International Abuse Ring - Investigation Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Hi OP,

Like a lot of people, the date on my avvie does not really reflect how long I have been hanging around ATS. By saying that I only wish to relate that I am simultaneously surprised to see this thread at the top of the pops and not surprised at all that there has been so little response in terms of replies. The flags, however, seem to denote that folks are paying attention.

For instance, this is one topic that I have always chosen to avoid, for lots of reasons. Some of my reasons are what they are from seeing how it has gone for others that have posted what you are trying to get across. But I want to support what you are doing here, I suppose while the supportin' is good, seeing as that this thread is where it is.

You are absolutely correct, this is biggie and it deserves the attention of ATS members, who are so good at ganging up on stuff like this.

You know, people learned from the so-called 'Satanic Panic' of the 1980's how quickly one can start to sound like a loon when discussing this stuff. No one wants to sound like a loon.

One of the keys to understanding why people will not participate in dismantling this monstrosity is that we are all linked together in a web of sexual shame.

It is the primary force used to control us.

because people cannot come to grips with their own shame around this stuff, they remain divided and incapable of ganging up to help one another. Let's just agree now that people that seek to control large groups of other people are aware of this ancient fact.

You covered a lot of ground in your links.

People need to go read about Belgium.

I would like to add 2 more links, despite the fact that they, too, will likely go uninvestigated. I agree that it is too bad, the combined ire of ATS could actually make something happen with this. But there is a lot of triggering, horrible material to read through.

The Finders

No Clowning

This is a must read. Especially for those that think they have heard the whole story regarding the Mc Martin Preschool trial (See part IV).

www.whale.to...,_Part_IV:_McMolestation__

Thanks for your bravery, OP.

God Bless Us All.

X.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Xoanon because: No Smiley Face

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine All of this makes me wonder if anyone has recorded kidnappings/disappearances from both the USA and UK (or even globally) and compared notes, looking for large scale pattern?

That's from the Saville media misdirection thread. I was hoping to see something like this pop up here.

I'm glad you created this thread. I probably won't be much help, but I will keep up with it. Not much time for reading the thread yet, but later tonight it's on.

Penn States Sandusky will be or already is incarcerated in the Green County prison. My brother in law is a C.O. there, I will talk to him and find out what he's heard if anything.

edit on 11-11-2012 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Dear detachedindividual,

Glad to see you keeping the light turned on the situation. I wrote two threads on these things. The first was fairly well read; but, the second had no comments and died quickly.

Don't get misdirected in the Saville investigation,

This from Metacafe is also interesting, though it is not about Masons and the title is deceiving. UK Sex Abuse: Freemasonry Needs Investigating! Pt2

What we are witnessing in the European media, especially in Britain is the same time of intentionally created confusion to keep people from following up on what we do know. Rather than going after the people in power, a few old media people get arrested. When one of the insiders is exposed, the media tries to direct people to go after groups or accuses them of going after groups, it could be homosexuals, Masons, the Catholic Church, Satanists, it really doesn't matter. Everyone is expendable except the people at the top and I am not sure they believe in anything other than themselves. The truth is that they use any organization that they can to hide in secret.

From the FBI - Wikileaks - FBI pedophile symbols

They are organized, recently a MSNBC article was posted titled - Massive online pedophile ring busted by cops which exposed over 70,000 people being involved with 670 suspects in 30 countries, I don't know sounds pretty organized to me.

Keep up the good work. Peace.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Something that has struck me within the ATS community is that this is not considered a "hot topic", when it clearly should be. Here at ATS we have a history of looking deeper into the stories, finding links where no others are making connections, exposing a deeper cover-up or seeing things for how they actually are.

S&F

Thanks for keeping us informed on the situation, and posting the many links, you have.

I also believe their is a greater conspiracy involved, with those who hold power. Its easier to "silence" victims, when you have the money to do it.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Canadian branch of the global pederast warrior cult:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I can't say for sure whether this individual is abuser or abused, but there are elements and themes within this artwork that are consistent with the phenomenon known as Satanic Ritual Abuse. Judge for yourself.

Gottfried Helnwein Helnwein.com (born October 8, 1948 in Vienna) is an Austrian-Irish fine artist, painter, photographer, installation and performance artist.

Helnwein's work is displayed and praised worldwide. Most will recognize his photographic work from Rammstein's Sehnsucht album as well as Marilin Manson's Golden Age of Grotesque album. Many of his works also contain several images of Mickey Mouse, a figure that has become synonymous with mind control research.

This will get disturbing.

While famous for working with artists like Manson, the majority of Helwein's gallery focuses on children with a reoccurring theme of "the loss of innocence", depicting children in distressing, disturbing settings.

Understandably, this guy is an artist and sometimes an artist may provoke and take his audience to new and dark places. I'm a fan of HR Giger's disturbingly beautiful work, but there are indicators that he may be involved with some dark forces. While stunning as Helwein's work can be, the persistent focus on child abuse seems almost obsessive and many here should be able to recognize many of themes resonate with satanic ritual abuse. This became blatantly clear to me after recognizing similar themes in the pictures below.

Painting by mind-control victim Kim Noble

Epiphany III (Presentation at the Temple) by Gottfried Helnwein

If Helnwein is involved with any of those groups that practice ritual abuse, I can't say for sure (not like anyone would admit it anyway). Follow the signs and symbols and see where they lead.

Sorry to bring up this unsettling subject matter but this an area that needs exposure rather than being brushed aside. For more info about mind control, VigilantCitizen has recently posted a blog covering this and features more artwork painted by the victims: The World of Mind Control Through the Eyes of an Artist with 13 Alter Personas

"I'm above all fascinated by innocence, this expression of otherworldliness, which only a few children have, which adults have completely lost." - Gottfried Helnwein

Gottfried Helnwein remembers his childhood as a time of confusion and distress. Born in 1948 in Vienna, Austria, he grew up amongst the rubble of a bombarded city. His life was ordinary except for a strict Catholic upbringing and the awareness of some vague, terrible thing, never named or explained. Only when he was older did he understand that this heaviness was a fog of denial. Austria, annexed by Nazi Germany in 1938 was a country that wanted to forget the war.

Helnwein began his artistic career in Vienna during the late 1960's. He studied art the city's Academy of Fine Arts, but unlike most other students, he trained as a realist painter. Feeling betrayed by his county's past and wary of the future, he decided early on that as an artist he had not only the freedom, but the responsibility to hold a mirror up to society. In his early photography, performances, paintings, and installations, he cast a pertaining gaze on the darkest corners of the human psyche. His goal was to create imagery that affected people emotionally, even if the issues he raised were unpleasant or painful to consider.

Today, Helnwein continues to address our contemporary anxieties, working part of the year in his Los Angeles studio. In particular, he portrays "the child" as a potent symbol of innocence, but also innocence betrayed-the major subject of his art. No specific crime need be named in these painting for the plea to do better to reach us. One child becomes a metaphor for many, and for all of us. For Helnwein, the child is hope.

-mural written at "Inferno of the Innocents", Gottfried Helnwein at Crocker Art Museum 2011

edit on 11-11-2012 by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
Fully agree with the fact that is getting overlooked on ATS, an actual conspiracy and people seem to ignore it, what is happening in Britain at the moment is disgraceful and shocking, good thread to get people to start taking notice

What's happening in Britain at the moment is just a reflection of what's happening behind the scenes at he top end in a lot of countries. Just look into the claims from Arizona Wilder and Cathy O'Brien about what happens behind closed doors with US politicians and leaders of industry. These claims were made public but no further investigation due to "National Secrurity". How is it in a Nations best interest to cover up a known child abuse ring ?

I personally believe that there is little response to this topic, even on ATS, because it seems to be the one subject that most people want to turn a blind eye to, despite telling us of their outrage at this type of crime. And if most people where to see what really happens behind closed doors at the top end, they would realise that it's all been a lie and everything they know would chnage from that moment on. But most people are content to live in their bubble, where they can claim to be outraged but offer little in terms of fixing the problem.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
TPTB are far more powerful than most will dare allow themselves to believe.

There are the select who will have what they will have.
It is their game.
They make the rules.
They change the rules as it pleases them.

Some lucky few get to be pawns on this vast Chess Board.
The rest of Humanity is dust beneath their feet to be trod upon and brushed off at their will.

It has been decided that there are things that the overwhelming majority of People are not meant to know.
Any dust-mite who for any reason dares to question or worse becomes even remotely privy to this netherworld of the Select can and will be disappeared.

The Select by definition are cruel cold perverse selfish creatures who do nothing save what it pleases them to do.

They make the rules and can change the rules.
It is their game.
And it is Hardball.

IMO

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
When I was based in Northern Ireland on a long stint during the early nineties, I was made aware by reliable sources that a Repulican terror group called the Irish National Liberation Army used to supply kids for sex to politicians and the like. In that case it becomes very interesting to find out that some of the people named were involved in installing direct rule during the troubles including the then PM!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Dear EvanB,

But the case at hand involves high level members of the English government, perhaps following the lead that we have evidence on is better than trying to blame groups. Here is a thought, what if we have the police and everyone else focus on Mr.Savile and his associates, like the Prince of Wales or Lord Mountbatten, another friend of Mr. Saviles? It is not about the Masons, it is not about the Catholic church, it is not about homosexuals, it is not about the boy scouts and it is not even about Satanists, lets keep the focus on pedophiles who compromise the rich and powerful who enjoy such things. We have real witnesses in the Savile case, over 300 alive today, we should not get trapped in watering down the investigation, lets at least see this one finished.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2x Helix
Helwein's gallery . . .
he may be involved with some dark forces.

Very negative karma to exploit children as he is
Effort would be better spent in positive ways.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Saville had links to the IRA who he used to boast that he was protected by them. He was also blessed by the pope and also did lots of "charity" work in Northern Ireland.

The then PM was Ted Heath who has been named as one of the most senior and was also responsable for bringing direct rule to Northern Ireland making him the Northern Irish PM too. So yes quite relevant

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by AQuestion

Saville had links to the IRA who he used to boast that he was protected by them. He was also blessed by the pope and also did lots of "charity" work in Northern Ireland.

The then PM was Ted Heath who has been named as one of the most senior and was also responsable for bringing direct rule to Northern Ireland making him the Northern Irish PM too. So yes quite relevant

Dear EvanB,

Evidence that Mr. Savile was linked to the IRA would be nice. We have lots of evidence that he was linked to the Royal family, he was made Sir Jimmy Savile, which evidence will you ignore? We have evidence that links Mr. Savile to the British government, he had rooms at the boarding houses for problem and disabled children. Do you attempt to blame pedophilia on the Irish? LOL. Really?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Seriously dude I was just posting about what I know for sure and linking them together. This is an investigation id it not?

Jimmy Saville IRA connection

It all seems connected somehow.. Just linking some dots dude

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Dear EvanB,

Mr. Savile supplied anyone that would help him and protect him; but, we have a current investigation that can lead to the head of the group if we insist upon following it up. In the United States pedophiles attempted to be affiliated with the homosexual movement, it was the lesbians that kept them out. I am straight, a Christian preacher, would never join the Masons (as Groucho Marx said, "I would never join a group that would allow someone like me to be a member"). Oh, my great-grandfather, he was in the original IRA and I know Satanists too. Pedophiles do not care about any of these groups, they care about taking advantage of children. They like the power and taking advantage of the weak, just like any other predator. Intelligence will use this against them, if you give us something that we can use against bigger fish, they will allow you to go. It is about leverage, it does not matter if the IRA did it, do you think MI5 and MI6 did not use it against the same people in power? Peace.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
dear aquestion.

this thread is surely about exposing all links to the supposed paedophile rings in the uk but also around the world. wherever it originates, wherever it's tendrils creep out to, wherever they end up. you seem fixated on arguing with evanb when it seems to me that all he was doing was adding something relevant and topical to the thread. please don't take things personally, unless of course you are personally involved.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
First off, I do have to admit that I am biased on this and nothing I will state is more than opinion.

I work within the Social Care sector in the UK, a service that provides care for adults with learning disabilities. I work hard, the team I work with does and we all genuinely "care" - I have the utmost faith in the people I directly work with. Over the time I've worked for who I do I've become aware of 3 "instances" of abuse,
I say instances, only one of these was properly investigated due to the reportees diligence, the other 2 instances were very superficially investigated (these are historic cases and I was not there when they happened).

The major problem with this is that all care organisations have the policy that if you suspect any kind of abuse, that you report it to your "next senior" ad nauseum. The problem lying that the allegations stay within the organisation. Well... I'd hate to be accused and honestly, those allegations would ruin someone's life whether true or not and they also have to be handled sensitively for the victim. Generally things do run to plan in my experience, yet when something truly awful does happen - I've witnessed mostly damage limitation for the organisations and the protection of the victim is secondary. All organisations take the view that things like this are handled within. Of course my modus operandi is to do my best for the people I work with and for (my guys that I help through the day). I've only encountered 1 incident of abuse in my career, I did not have faith in my organisation to deal with it and "whistleblew" to our overseeing body the Care Quality Comission (I'm sure many of you are aware of what a hideous farce this organisation is), I assembled a dossier of the "incident" and provided them with it and informed them they had a fortnight to investigate or it went to the press.

It was actually investigated, although I can't say it was satisfactory, people got to leave instead of going to court etc and the organisation and CQC pretty much swept it under the carpet. I live with this daily - knowing the victim and their "needs" any more attention to this would just increase their distress, I'm sorry, but I cannot contribute to that. The member of staff the physically abused them is gone, as are some of the "bad" management.

Daily, I do my best, I do believe that the victim has had the best done for them ~ the perpetrator has more or less gotten away with it and the investigations are just **** profanity, etc. I'm certain there is a Savile conspiracy, at the very least it's one of silence.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
This whole abuse cover-up is the reason I joined this forum today. It simutaneously sickens and angers me to imagine how easily these powerful people are getting away with all this. I've noticed that most of the previous old threads that have tried to start a discussion about this have had pitifully little response, so if by signing up and chipping in I can help keep this thread alive, I can at least try to do somethingabout this.

My cousin has Downs-Syndrome. About 6 years ago, his carer at the time would take him out for a McDonalds or something every week. Eventually he started to come home acting distressed. When asked, it turns out his male carer had been grooming him, and without going into details, asking him to do things that made my cousin very uncomfortable. As far as I can recall, the carer moved on and was never seen or heard of again.

What can be done regarding this Saville/Tory investigation by us commoners? Perhaps a donation funded private investigation? If not, I can only hope that the official police enquiry is worked on by some strong-willed people, who have the guts to dig as far as possible and confront the danger this might put them in.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt
I forgot to add, it's about hundreds of files found in the Netherlands with children from all over the world and the french media trying to find out who the children were but when mothers called to say they maybe recognized their child police told them they are mistaken. Go figure.

zandvoort child abuse files
edit on 11-11-2012 by Exitt because: .

Thank you for posting that. Not an easy watch, but those involved and interviewed come across as highly rational, and it is delivered as unsensationally as possible. That helps. My main argument with the reporting in the UK is that they seem to be addressing the more sensational aspects and not sticking to the facts. For instance the way in which Philip Schofield handled his interview with the PM Cameron, is totally counterproductive...where is the investigative journalism in the UK, such as is demonstrated in the clip you provided? We need that here to get to the bottom of this.

On a side note, you reminded me of the murders in Burgundy, France several years ago, centered around Auxerre on the Yonne River.

www.trutv.com...

In similarity to the Saville case, Emile Louis targetted mentally and physically handicapped young women, committing countless rapes and murders before he was finally brought to justice. Numerous times he was investigated and the case dismissed. The investigator involved, Christian Jambert, who doggedly refused to dismiss the allegations against Louis was eventually found murdered, though it was officially recorded as suicide. His notes and files on the case however vanished. Police also handed a list of 50 clients to the Auxerre court, including several politicians, notable businessmen and justice officials who had used girls for torture and sexual abuse. This list too vanished. As did the records of more than 100 case files relating to murders and missing persons from between 1958 and 1982.

Another case, this time in Australia which included similarities to the Saville case, in that it revolves around the broadcasting industry was that involving Bob Sisterly and 'Network X'. I read a highly detailed paper written by a woman working for a sexual abuse charity. The paper is no longer available online...the following link gives details of the report, but the link is dead. I cannot find another working link.

www.prattle.net...

The first link Red Wolf sniffed out was A BRAVE AND COMMITTED YOUNG WOMAN EXPOSES ON THIS WEBSITE AN UNTOUCHABLE PEDOPHILE AND SATANIC NETWORK OPERATING IN AUSTRALIA INVOLVING HIGH GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, LEADING POLITICIANS, TELEVISION EXECUTIVES, TOP TV PRESENTERS, AND THE POLICE.

I do have a hard copy of the report though. It details a complex network of paedophiles, and makes allegations that the abuse was systemised by an 'illuminati' like group. The woman who wrote it makes numerous claims of intimidation and threats against her when she attempted to pursue the allegations that children were making. What is interesting, and adds a certain veracity to her allegations, is that the group attempted to recruit her, as a means of identifying children who may have already been sexually abused and therefore could be considered compliant to further, or more extreme abuse.

In clip that you post, where one of the reporters states, that the people that were abusing the children detailed on the CD_Rom seemed more interested in sadism than sexual gratification, I was reminded of the establishment of the False Memory Foundation in the US. A foundation that had on it's board at least two former MK Ultra medics, most notably Louis Jolyon West (I would have to look up the name of the other guy). The FMF was briefed at dealing particularly it seems at those who had made claims of ritual abuse on the premise that, obviously, they believed such allegations to be false. Research has concluded that Multiple Personality Disorder, or Disassociative Personality Disorder is triggered, in some cases, by extreme abuse. West throughout his career was involved in CIA projects, and was recieving multiple million dollar grants from the CIA, up until his death, to research. He is also believed to have had the highest level of security clearance. West also interviewed Jack Ruby, Sirhan Sirhan following their arrests and was part of the team sent following the Oklahoma Bombing to counsel survivors.

While I am not entirely suggesting that these various networks are connected, the possibility cannot be ignored that they all operate for a similar purpose and one that goes above and beyond perverted sexual gratification. While Saville may not have been directly involved in such activities, the case does highlight an international culture aimed at creating 'damaged' people and equally for people for some purpose.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by Todzer
really hope this thread gets the response it deserves.

Unfortunately it seems that it won't. Once again it's sunk to the bottom of the pile while others bang on and on about Obama being a Socialist or the supposed corruption in the election.

I give up. This kind of shows why these freaks have been able to get away with it for so long. People don't give a damn until it's their kid being abused.

Trouble is that as horrific as the Savile case is, part of the current crisis in the BBC appears to be that they took the word of one person as fact when it seems his story is highly questionable. What should the discussion be - just how badly the BBC acted (in this case I have to say, as a rule I usually enjoy Newsnight, but they really messed up with this), how because someone called themselves a victim they were immediately believed even though the facts don't bear him out, or the trial by internet of public figures based on gossip and opinion rather than fact?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join