It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former UN Official Says Climate Report will Shock Nations into Action

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Heads up. They're all acting together to change the biological basis of life on this planet. Microbial mutation is just the tip of the iceberg.

Sofi, are you familiar with the Vedas scriptures about the ancient atomic wars in the world?

The texts are ancient, as in far older than 6,500 BC at least, yet they describe atomic weapons with detail, and their effects on people, and animals exactly as they do occur.

The texts are so precise that there is no way the ancient Hindus could have known about atomic weapons unless they had seen them in action.

a single projectile
Charged with all the power of the Universe.
An incandescent column of smoke and flame
As bright as the thousand suns
Rose in all its splendour…
a perpendicular explosion
with its billowing smoke clouds

the cloud of smoke
rising after its first explosion
formed into expanding round circles
like the opening of giant parasols

..it was an unknown weapon,
An iron thunderbolt,
A gigantic messenger of death,
Which reduced to ashes
The entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.

The corpses were so burned
As to be unrecognisable.
The hair and nails fell out;
Pottery broke without apparent cause,
And the birds turned white.

After a few hours
All foodstuffs were infected…
…to escape from this fire
The soldiers threw themselves in streams
To wash themselves and their equipment.

veda.wikidot.com...

They describe how entire civilizations were destroyed with these atomic weapons, and according to the Vedic accounts humans have lived, how we are now for over a million years on Earth.

There are places all over the globe where you will find stone castles which have been turned completely into glass, or even deserts made up entirely of glass, and there are no traces of meteorites, or comet fragments in any craters, in those areas where craters are found, anywhere close to these places. The only thing that could account for these ancient glass masses are atomic weapons.

There have been experiments done in the field in which scientists have tried recreating large bonfires to see if such large bonfires could account for these glass fortresses yet every experiment has failed. Only some of the rock has been successfully turned into glass, but not in the amounts found

The amount of heat necessary to transform entire rock castles into masses of glass is not found anywhere except in atomic or hydrogen bombs.

Yet life on Earth continued, and we are to this day living on this Earth. I am not saying it is ok for atomic wars to happen, what I am saying is that humans, and Earth itself have recuperated from ancient atomic wars on this planet.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Yet life on Earth continued, and we are to this day living on this Earth. I am not saying it is ok for atomic wars to happen, what I am saying is that humans, and Earth itself have recuperated from ancient atomic wars on this planet.

I'm not saying Earth and humans can't or won't survive - but things change, and "recuperation" is not synonymous with mutation. My points are that much we have done and continue to do is forcing evolution, accelerating it - and the process is painful.

BTW - I am extremely intrigued by Hindu history - far more complete than Judeo-Christian records.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
are you familiar with the Vedas scriptures

I am extremely intrigued by Hindu history - far more complete than Judeo-Christian records.

My one off topic comment for the thread ... man I LUV that stuff! The Vedas readings ...
There is sooooo much in there that it makes a persons head spin.
And they answer so many questions about human history .. it's all right in front of us ...

Anyways .. just had to say that ... back on topic ..

UN Climate Report ..... FOLLOW THE MONEY. It's all about MONEY.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

FOLLOW THE MONEY. It's all about MONEY.

I agree. The Old Guard is trying to protect and preserve the status quo, and finish milking the old cow - the New Guard is positioning to milk the new cow. Ho hum. Thing is though, the old cow is dying and contaminating the field - the new cow is still healthy.

Short of dismantling industry and the economic system, how do you see changing the game?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Short of dismantling industry and the economic system, how do you see changing the game?

The game is already changing, in more ways than one. There are some very large changes which we have been undergoing for several years now.

The Earth, like always, changes nomatter what humankind does. This is part of the ongoing Climate Change and soon enough every person on this planet will realize that there is nothing we can do to stop nature, or other foces in the Universe from changing.

Like I wrote in these forums years past, we will see more and more natural disasters occurring, and they will become worse, yet mankind has nothing to do with them.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

You mean to say Eviloution?

This summit is something to keep an eye on. I wish we could get a real glimpse at the bullet points now.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

we will see more and more natural disasters occurring, and they will become worse, yet mankind has nothing to do with them.

I have no doubt there are larger forces and cycles in play as I wrote about in 2005: Ancient Interstellar Collision: May Help Explain Climate Change.

HOWEVER, I also have no doubt human activities have changed the biological basis of life on this planet, modified the planet's hydrological cycle and more. These truths are self-evident. ...I remain confused by your denials and consistent attempts to polarize discussion to either/or "factions."

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Me too. ...I think the most dramatic effects are in the polar regions - and cringe to imagine the previously sequestered chemicals being released now.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Obama's second term ought to be a doozy,

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Whether you support man made Global warming or acknowledge natural climate shift...that does not mean you ignore it and don't prepare for it.

If the droughts in the midwest are going to be a recurring pattern, we need to make plans for that. Water retention ponds and reservoirs and a delivery/aqueduct system. That is our food belt folks...we prob ought to make sure they have the water they need for farming and livestock.

If the coasts are going to see more storms like Irene or Sandy, then perhaps rebuilding expensive homes on the coast is not such a great idea. Sure, fine...you didn't see this one coming. The insurance companies and Gov can help pay for this one. However...if you rebuild right back in the same footprint that got wiped out...that is on you. The tax payers should not have to foot the bill for poor planning on the home owners part.

Whether it is man-made global warming or natural climate shift...to a point, it is irrelevant. We just need to plan accordingly and be prepared if this cycle continues or worsens.

I do not argue with people over what is causing it. I prefer to get people on the same page of "whatever is causing it doesn't matter...how we respond to it does"
edit on 11/12/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Honestly I think that there is so much disinformation flying around right now to throw the conspiracy minded off the real trail. When I contemplate reality as I know it right now I also see the polar regions as a hot spot to keep a close eye on. This has everything to do with our shared future imo. The diseases released, the chemicals and the shifting of energy is going to impact everyone.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It's wild to see all the rats scrambling to make the most out of Obama's narrow victory, to try to define it to serve their own selfish interests.

There has been a renewed flurry of talk about carbon taxes and this story is yet another balloon being floated to see if people are ready to let this scam happen.

The internet has considered and rejected carbon taxes. We've been through it all before and an Obama win isn't going to change anything.

Carbon taxes are abominably pseudo-scientific. Nor do they make any sort of rational accounting sense. They are a cynical money grab from self-appointed carbon tax collectors with a side order of depopulation agenda.

The verdict is still a resounding oh heyell no.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
Whether you support man made Global warming or acknowledge natural climate shift...that does not mean you ignore it and don't prepare for it.

There is a big difference between preparing, and what the AGW camp want to do, which is to sequester large amounts of atmospheric CO2. There is no proof whatsoever to the claims made by the AGW camp that CO2 causes massive heat... What they have are global computer models which we know are extremely flawed, and don't take into account factors which do affect the climate, and the weather.

I have been saying it in these forums for years that the climate would get more extreme, but it really has nothing to do with CO2.

The mayority of the scientists who are behind the AGW bandwagon, if they have not been bought off, don't take into account the fact that the Earth, and the entire Solar System is moving through space, and from time to time our Solar System encounters different regions of space which affect the climate not only on Earth but on every planet, and even moon with a dense atmosphere. Even the Sun has been reacting to the new region of space that our Solar System is moving into. We are not fully inside this new interstellar cloud yet, but will be within 100 years. So far we have only encoutered small parts of this interstellar cloud.

The following information was known to several scientists back in 1978.

Title:
Is the solar system entering a nearby interstellar cloud
Authors:
Vidal-Madjar, A.; Laurent, C.; Bruston, P.; Audouze, J.
Affiliation:
AA(CNRS, Laboratoire de Physique Stellaire et Planetaire, Verrieres-le-Buisson, Essonne, France), AB(CNRS, Laboratoire de Physique Stellaire et Planetaire, Verrieres-le-Buisson, Essonne, France), AC(CNRS, Laboratoire de Physique Stellaire et Planetaire, Verrieres-le-Buisson, Essonne, France), AD(Meudon Observatoire, Hauts-de-Seine; Paris XI, Universite, Orsay, Essonne, France)
Publication:
Astrophysical Journal, Part 1, vol. 223, July 15, 1978, p. 589-600. (ApJ Homepage)
Publication Date:
07/1978
Category:
Astrophysics
Origin:
STI
NASA/STI Keywords:
Abstract
Observational arguments in favor of such a cloud are presented, and implications of the presence of a nearby cloud are discussed, including possible changes in terrestrial climate. It is suggested that the postulated interstellar cloud should encounter the solar system at some unspecified time in the near future and might have a drastic influence on terrestrial climate in the next 10,000 years.

adsabs.harvard.edu...

They knew that when we would encouter this interstellar cloud it would change drastically our terrestrial climate.

It was thought that we would encounter that interstellar cloud up to 50,000 years in the future, but new research states that we will be well within the cloud within 100 years.

Ribbon at Edge of Our Solar System: Will the Sun Enter a Million-Degree Cloud of Interstellar Gas?
ScienceDaily (May 24, 2010) — Is the Sun going to enter a million-degree galactic cloud of interstellar gas soon?

Scientists from the Space Research Centre of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Southwest Research Institute, and Boston University suggest that the ribbon of enhanced emissions of energetic neutral atoms, discovered last year by the NASA Small Explorer satellite IBEX, could be explained by a geometric effect coming up because of the approach of the Sun to the boundary between the Local Cloud of interstellar gas and another cloud of a very hot gas called the Local Bubble. If this hypothesis is correct, IBEX is catching matter from a hot neighboring interstellar cloud, which the Sun might enter in a hundred years.

www.sciencedaily.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63ffeeb144dd.jpg[/atsimg]

The Sun traveling through the Galaxy happens to cross at the present time a blob of gas about ten light-years across, with a temperature of 6-7 thousand degrees kelvin. This so-called Local Interstellar Cloud is immersed in a much larger expanse of a million-degree hot gas, named the Local Bubble. The energetic neutral atoms (ENA) are generated by charge exchange at the interface between the two gaseous media. ENA can be observed provided the Sun is close enough to the interface. The apparent Ribbon of ENA discovered by the IBEX satellite can be explained by a geometric effect: one observes many more ENA by looking along a line-of-sight almost tangent to the interface than by looking in the perpendicular direction. (Credit: SRC/Tentaris,ACh/Maciej Frolow)

www.sciencedaily.com...

Read this from 1996 when they thought it was farther away.

Our solar system may be headed for an encounter with a dense cloud of interstellar matter
Our solar system may be headed for an encounter with a dense cloud of interstellar matter–gas and dust–that could have substantial implications for our solar systems interplanetary environment, according to University of Chicago astrophysicist Priscilla Frisch. The good news is that it probably won’t happen for 50,000 years. Frisch presented the results of her research Monday, June 10, at the meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Madison, Wisc.

Frisch has been investigating the interstellar gas in the local neighborhood of our solar system, which is called the Local Interstellar Medium (LISM). This interstellar gas is within 100 light years of the Sun. The Sun has a trajectory through space, and for most of the last five million years, said Frisch, it has been moving through a region of space between the spiral arms of the Milky Way galaxy that is almost devoid of matter. Only recently, within the last few thousand years, she estimates, the Sun has been traveling through a relatively low-density interstellar cloud.

“This cloud, although low density on average, has a tremendous amount of structure to it,” Frisch said. “And it is not inconsistent with our data that the Sun may eventually encounter a portion of the cloud that is a million times denser than what were in now.

Frisch believes the interstellar cloud through which we’re traveling is a relatively narrow band of dust and gas that lies in a superbubble shell expanding outward from an active star-formation region called the Scorpius-Centaurus Association. “When this superbubble expanded around these stars, it expanded much farther into the region of our galaxy between the spiral arms, where our sun lies, because the density is very low,” Frisch said. “It didn’t expand very far in the direction parallel to the spiral arms because it ran into very dense molecular clouds.”

www-news.uchicago.edu...

However, these clouds are not just one large object as some people might think, they are scattered throughout a large section of space, and we have, and will continue passing through small sections of this cloud which affect the dynamics of the Solar System including our Sun, and the climate on Earth.

Around 2002-2003 NASA, and ESA announced that more interstellar dust was entering the Solar System, and they also stated that we would encounter denser, and denser clouds which would exponentially increase each year until 2012, when we would enter the densest part of the cloud.

ESA sees stardust storms heading for Solar System

PRESS RELEASE
Date Released: Monday, August 18, 2003
Source: Artemis Society

Until ten years ago, most astronomers did not believe stardust could enter our Solar System. Then ESA's Ulysses spaceprobe discovered minute stardust particles leaking through the Sun's magnetic shield, into the realm of Earth and the other planets. Now, the same spaceprobe has shown that a flood of dusty particles is heading our way.
What is surprising in this new Ulysses discovery is that the amount of stardust has continued to increase even after the solar activity calmed down and the magnetic field resumed its ordered shape in 2001.

Scientists believe that this is due to the way in which the polarity changed during solar maximum. Instead of reversing completely, flipping north to south, the Sun's magnetic poles have only rotated at halfway and are now more or less lying sideways along the Sun's equator. This weaker configuration of the magnetic shield is letting in two to three times more stardust than at the end of the 1990s. Moreover, this influx could increase by as much as ten times until the end of the current solar cycle in 2012.

www.spaceref.com...

Note the part that says that even after the Sun's activity had calmed down, and returned to normal the amount of stardust was still increasing, this means we have encoutered sections of this cloud already.

Not only that, but we have known that the amount of stardust was increasing exponentially until about 2012.

But these sections of the new interstellar cloud we have been encountering not only have stardust, but also higher levels of radiation than normal, which we have also recorded.

Space radiation hits record high

Now, the influx of galactic cosmic rays into our solar system has reached a record high. Measurements by NASA's Advanced Composition Explorer (ACE) spacecraft indicate that cosmic rays are 19 per cent more abundant than any previous level seen since space flight began a half century ago."The space era has so far experienced a time of relatively low cosmic ray activity," says Richard Mewaldt of Caltech, who is a member of the ACE team. "We may now be returning to levels typical of past centuries."

www.newscientist.com...

These sections of this new interstellar cloud which our Solar System has been going through is what has been causing the extreme weather, and climate we have been seeing.

Remember that not only heat records have been broken, but also cold records have been broken all over the world.

This interstellar cloud we are moving into seems to have more than just gases, dust, and energy. It is very possible that there is at least one large stellar object, such as a brown dwarf which is moving closer to us and this could be the reason for these strange cosmic rays which are coming from unknown sources inside our Solar System.

It seems that the more information we find about this topic the more it corroborates what I have been writting in these forums since 2004, including the very real possibility that our Solar System is a binary system which has a dead star, most probably a brown dwarf, and at least one planet orbitig around it.

I have posted dozens of research papers which demonstrate that there is a large unknown source of gravitation, and energy inside our Solar System, something so powerful that is causing a secular increase in the AU (distance) between the Sun and the planets, including Earth, which cannot be explained by any of our current theories.

In the following link you will find one of the threads I made about this topic which has a lot more research papers corroborating my argument.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I actually didn't see the following information until a couple of days ago, but it is over a year old.

Strange cosmic ray hotspots stalk southern skies

16:42 03 May 2011 by Anil Ananthaswamy

Cosmic rays crashing into the Earth over the South Pole appear to be coming from particular locations, rather than being distributed uniformly across the sky. Similar cosmic ray "hotspots" have been seen in the northern skies too, yet we know of no source close enough to produce this pattern.

"We don't know where they are coming from," says Stefan Westerhoff of the University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Westerhoff and colleagues used the IceCube neutrino observatory at the South Pole to create the most comprehensive map to date of the arrival direction of cosmic rays in the southern skies. IceCube detects muons produced by neutrinos striking ice, but it also detects muons created by cosmic rays hitting Earth's atmosphere. These cosmic ray muons can be used to figure out the direction of the original cosmic ray particle.

Between May 2009 and May 2010, IceCube detected 32 billion cosmic-ray muons, with a median energy of about 20 teraelectronvolts (TeV). These muons revealed, with extremely high statistical significance, a southern sky with some regions of excess cosmic rays ("hotspots") and others with a deficit of cosmic rays ("cold" spots).

Over the past two years, a similar pattern has been seen over the northern skies by the Milagro observatory in Los Alamos, New Mexico, and the Tibet Air Shower array in Yangbajain. "It is interesting that the pattern can be matched between [these experiments], at least qualitatively. They have very different techniques and systematic effects," says cosmic-ray physicist Paul Sommers at Pennsylvania State University in University Park. "I regard those hotspots as a good mystery."

It's a mystery because the hotspots must be produced within about 0.03 light years of Earth. Further out, galactic magnetic fields should deflect the particles so much that the hotspots would be smeared out across the sky. But no such sources are known to exist.

www.newscientist.com...

Secular increase of the astronomical unit and perihelion precessions as tests of the Dvali–Gabadadze–Porrati multi-dimensional braneworld scenario
Lorenzo Iorio JCAP09(2005)006 doi: 10.1088/1475-7516/2005/09/006

PDF (313 KB) | HTML | References | Articles citing this article

Lorenzo Iorio
Viale Unità di Italia 68, 70125, Bari, Italy
E-mail: [email protected]
Abstract. An unexpected secular increase of the astronomical unit, the length scale of the Solar System, has recently been reported by three different research groups (Krasinsky and Brumberg, Pitjeva, Standish). The latest JPL measurements amount to 7 ± 2 m cy−1. At present, there are no explanations able to accommodate such an observed phenomenon, either in the realm of classical physics or in the usual four-dimensional framework of the Einsteinian general relativity. The Dvali–Gabadadze–Porrati braneworld scenario, which is a multi-dimensional model of gravity aimed at providing an explanation of the observed cosmic acceleration without dark energy, predicts, among other things, a perihelion secular shift, due to Lue and Starkman, of 5 × 10−4 arcsec cy−1 for all the planets of the Solar System. It yields a variation of about 6 m cy−1 for the Earth–Sun distance which is compatible with the observed rate of change for the astronomical unit. The recently measured corrections to the secular motions of the perihelia of the inner planets of the Solar System are in agreement with the predicted value of the Lue–Starkman effect for Mercury, Mars and, at a slightly worse level, the Earth.

www.iop.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another discovery he made is the following.

Within the Newtonian framework, we considered the action of a circular massive ring modeling the Edgeworth-Kuiper belt of Trans-Neptunian Objects, but it does not induce secular variations of e. In principle, a viable candidate would be a putative trans-Plutonian massive object (PlanetX/Nemesis/Tyche), recently revamped to accommodate certain features of the architecture of the Kuiper belt and of the distribution of the comets in the Oort cloud, since it would cause a non-vanishing long-term variation of the eccentricity.Actually, the values for its mass and distance needed to explain the empirically determined increase of the lunar eccentricity would be highly unrealistic and in contrast with the most recent viable theoretical scenarios for the existence of such a body. For example, a terrestrial-sized body should be located at just 30 au, while an object with the mass of Jupiter should be at 200 au.

arxiv.org...

The gravity of this, or these unknown stellar objects is also affecting comets, making them return to the inner Solar System much faster than they are supposed to.

8.2 Other anomalies?
There is one further observation which status is rather unclear bit which perhaps may fit into the other observations. This is the observation of the return time of comets: Comets usually come back a few days before they are expected when applying ordinary equations of motion. The delay usually is assigned to the outgassing of these objects. In fact, the delay is used for an estimate of the strength of this outgassing. On the other hand, it has been calculated in (44) that the assumption that starting with 20 AU there is an additional acceleration of the order of the Pioneer anomaly also leads to the effect that comets come back a few days earlier. It is not clear whether this is a serious indications but a further study of the trajectories of comets certainly is worthwhile.

arxiv.org...

Anyway, yes, we do need to prepare. Too many people are relying on the governments of the world to "stop Climate Change" when in fact what is causing the ongoing Climate Change can't be stopped by any human.

If the observations are correct, we might have to start building large cities underground, or find a way to get off Earth if humanity is to survive the changes that are coming.

If you think that we have had the worse natural disasters you can remember just wait, because it will get a lot worse.

edit on 14-11-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

HOWEVER, I also have no doubt human activities have changed the biological basis of life on this planet, modified the planet's hydrological cycle and more. These truths are self-evident. ...I remain confused by your denials and consistent attempts to polarize discussion to either/or "factions."

Oh please, stop trying to imply that I must have some dark agenda in mind... I have never said that mankind hasn't affected the ENVIRONMENT... But the local environment doesn't make the global temperatures, and in fact, I have proven many times that because of the increase in atmospheric CO2 many parts of the Earth have become GREENER...

I remain confused why you consistently deny these self-evident truths...

Do tell me, how do you know that mankind has been "changing the planet's hydrological cycle and more" when in fact the Earth has been, and is still undergoing NATURAL changes which do affect not only the climate, but "the planet's hydrological cycle and more"?... Not to mention the changes, and high activity in the Sun which has been more active the past 80-100 years more than at any time in 1,000 years...

From solar activity which includes changes in the magnetic field of the Sun, changes in Sunspots, changes in total irradiance, changes in the solar wind, etc, all which are reciprocally connected, and when one changes all other factors change also.

There is also changes in the Earth's magnetic field which do affect Climate Change.

The earth's magnetic field impacts climate: Danish study
(AFP) – Jan 12, 2009

COPENHAGEN (AFP) — The earths climate has been significantly affected by the planets magnetic field, according to a Danish study published Monday that could challenge the notion that human emissions are responsible for global warming.

www.google.com...

BTW, in case audas didn't know, and of course he doesn't know...the Earth's magnetic field started weakening in 1840...and it is now weaker and having large fluctuations which haven't occurred in over 400,000 years...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/750fc3934f0e.jpg[/atsimg]

The red points of data above are showing the strength in the weakening fluctuation the Earth's magnetic field has been experiencing.

The Earth's magnetic field is getting so weak that large breaches are opening up in ways scientists didn't think could happen

A Giant Breach in Earth's Magnetic Field

Dec. 16, 2008: NASAs five THEMIS spacecraft have discovered a breach in Earths magnetic field ten times larger than anything previously thought to exist. Solar wind can flow in through the opening to "load up" the magnetosphere for powerful geomagnetic storms. But the breach itself is not the biggest surprise. Researchers are even more amazed at the strange and unexpected way it forms, overturning long-held ideas of space physics.

"At first I didn't believe it," says THEMIS project scientist David Sibeck of the Goddard Space Flight Center. "This finding fundamentally alters our understanding of the solar wind-magnetosphere interaction."

science.nasa.gov...

Then there is the other research I have presented many times, and even you should have read. If you haven't take a look at my previous post from this one.

I do have to wonder why some people have to imply that because someone has a different opinion than them that "those people who think differently than me must have some dark agenda"...

Not only that, but my opinion is based on evidence, and facts. It isn't based on the New Age religion that is AGW...

edit on 14-11-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I have never said that mankind hasn't affected the ENVIRONMENT... But the local environment doesn't make the global temperatures

Everything is connected. We may not understand the intricacies or mechanics, but just as galactic events light years away can impact our planet, so too can molecular and atomic changes right here on Earth. In both cases it seems, the time between event and impact may be lengthy but once the effects start, hang on.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Your research and conclusions are identical to my own. That post you made explaining the new dense region of space our system has entered into was exceptional, thank you for laying it out for other to read and take in.

God Bless,

top topics

<< 1   >>

join