It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No fear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
We fear this UFO subject but do we fear it first hand or do we fear it as a hypothetical.

Sort that and you will be closer to a human truth.

I want to say that the gov has allowed me to see its toys and yet I still do not believe they would not throw my body onto the millions of needy humans of this planet and their supposed own country.

I can interface only with death.

Against or for them we only face a wall of disinformation and death.

Changes for english as I understand it
edit on 11-11-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tekeen
We fear this subject but do we fear it first hand or do we fear it as a hypothetical.

What subject would that be?

Sort that and you will be closer to a human truth.

Sort what?

I want to say that the gov has allowed me to see its toys and yet I still do not believe they would not throw my body onto the millions of needy humans of this planet and their supposed own country.

You did just say it. What's the rest of this mean?

I can interface only with death.

How so?

Against or for them we only face a wall of disinformation and death.

Huh?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Well do you fear the known capabilities or the supposed ufos.

You will know when you see them.

Do not fear.

A wild pig was to kill me sooner than their intentions.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

i'm pretty confused too.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
You confuse me with your inexperience of reality and inabilty to relate.

I have irish and english as dominating on top of my other nationalities so I have patience and vision.

i will not tell you that you are off base as onliy you can decide that.

I meant those who act as gate keepers of knowledge and resources for advancement and development of our species.

Not a kryptic message for you to act ingnorant of

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I don't get it either.
It is Friday night though, perhaps there was some substance abuse prior to posting.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
wow heh you guys are so out of touch that it is like using substances and magic but in the english language.

My head turns sideways while contemplathing this.

Nothing I can say will make a seasoned canadian believe me except a few things that will make me into such a badman that I will no longer ever have access to a canadian my native ancestors would be disgusted.

My ancestors really were the people encountered by the vikings and my father was a Anderson of Norwegian descent I would imagine out of montanan immigration.

I did not know my father but I recently tracked him down and guess what.....viking and wretched one.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

You confuse me with your inexperience of reality and inabilty to realate.

I have irish and english as dominating on top of my other nationalities so I have patience and vision.

i will not tell you that you are off base as onliy you can decide that.

I meant those who act as gate keepers of knowledge and resources for advancement and development of our species.

What does your heritage have to do with your post?

Your post lacks a base to begin with, so perhaps you need to re-think the way you are wording this because it sounds like you have played too many video games.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

wow heh you guys are so out of touch that it is like using substances and magic but in the english language.

My head turns sideways while contemplathing this.

Speaking of English language, perhaps you could use some lessons.
The problem with your post is most of your words are used in the wrong context and it makes almost no sense.

My guess is English isn't your first language and we are hitting a bit of a language barrier here.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Must be but I strike many nerves when i make sense so perhaps you can hit some of your own as english is my first though not well developed language.

I always laughed about the fact that I was gifted one hell of a processor but I cannot remember anything well.

lol I do not lie though so you get the point.

Believe what you will noble person

My post has everything to do with not fearing the visitations of those who wish to add wisdom to our young.

Even the public.

I often have to re edit too much as I do not always talk well in english but I believe it is understandable.

the biggest power of the USA is fear of violence and guess what....I have recently been on the end of it to the degree that you would be talking about the fear and the reality here too.

I do not understand your attempts to diffuse.
Learn all you can

Help others,

wound familiar....it wouldnt

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Really if there was no fear to be had from these beings of our own species where would you be here talking all the time of this very subject trying to tell me I do not know my own blood and my own dreams.

You will see one day I would like to believe it so.

To # you over in english I posted this topic here for a reason so if you do not know what subject forumn you are in its your problem not mine and the subject is contained within
that premise.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Must be but I strike many nerves when i make sense so perhaps you can hit some of your own as english is my first though not well developed language.

I always laughed about the fact that I was gifted one hell of a processor but I cannot remember anything well.

lol I do not lie though so you get the point.

Believe what you will noble person

My post has everything to do with not fearing the visitations of those who wish to add wisdom to our young.

Even the public.

I often have to re edit too much as I do not always talk well in english but I believe it is understandable.

the biggest power of the USA is fear of violence and guess what....I have recently been on the end of it to the degree that you would be talking about the fear and the reality here too.

I do not understand your attempts to diffuse.
Learn all you can

Help others,

wound familiar....it wouldnt

Ok, so you are trying to say we shouldn't fear aliens coming here to visit earth? I think that there are those who do fear that, then there are those who don't, then there are those who think it is a load of crap.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I feel that words convey exactly what we mean them to and yet I am wrong.

They do not as they are interprated so many other ways.

You all have a good understanding of english.

I meant that we should not fear the beings, as some bring wisdom but in english which I am supposed to be fluent in these days they are mostly not to be feared really.

Our ancestors had a situation as I recall from this site in which they facilitated a escape pod space person and this person did not treat my ancestors as retards or useless.

would you then ask when the man tells you in english why he made such a post that asks you whether you fear such an event or whether you have experience with such an event?

I will guess for you that you are involved to one degree.

What makes you think whitey did not get a better relationship after the WW2

I am drunk now and i am damned good with english when I am so drunk..

I am into this site and in fact when I am hammered I post well and I understand my english better than bush nukka.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think more people would have a crisis of faith to the point of fear that there aren't any aliens at all (at least none visiting, or any anywhere close enough such we could actually say 'hello').

I think more people would fear aliens NOT happening ever, than any other deomographic that would respond in fear to confirmation of aliens.

Too many people embrace the UFO/alien phenomenon, either through outright charlantanism, mental illness, theological vacancy, and even kinky masochistic xeno-fantasy for there to be much general fear of aliens.

Whole hearted believers would, however, be crushed, broken hearted, and even traumatized if there was somehow a proof that zero aliens existed, or at least zero aliens visiting this planet in the past, present, or future, even on alternate time lines and dimensions.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Why do I feel like I'm reading a Star Trek script? Honestly, if you read the posts in a mental mono tone with no pauses it kinda makes sense, other wise.. Huh? Confused I am, make sense you do not, sober up you must, sleep I shall.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I am not capable of the fear of the unknown. That which is known to our species is horrifying enough, that I have never seen the need to resort to the unknown to find that adrenaline kick that comes with abject terror. Half the world lives in abject terror of totalitarian rule, and even those who live in democracies live in nations where tiny percentages of thier population, hold all the cards, and all the power. So beneath the diplomatic shell, everyone is ruled and owned, one way or another.

Those who do the ruling and the owning have unimaginable resources at thier disposal, and people who are used to impossible brutality to do thier bidding. I ask you then, is there not enough here on Earth to be terrified by? I WELCOME the possibility of alien visitation, welcome with open arms. If it proves dangerous, then so be it. In my eyes, at least if the human race is enslaved by something outside itself, then it wont have been by our own hand that we are chained. If it is an alien species that wipes us out, at least we will not have been responsible for our own downfall.

And the potential benefits if aliens turn out NOT to be psychotic flesh munching beasts, or intent on the purification of the galaxy by fire and flame, or our enslavement, are enormous. Who knows what could happen here on Earth if aliens turned out to be reasonable beings, interested in the elevation of every intelligent species in the universe? Or even if they are just curious about who else is out there, like us?

Oh no, I dont fear the unknown. There is nothing more terrifying however, than the idea that the corrupt and broken world upon which we live, is all there is or will ever be, with the vast majority powerless to prevent its continuing decay. THAT is something I fear.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tekeen

Uhh....yeah, sure......what?

Apparently, Google Translate sucks ass.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I have irish an......

Ah, alcoholic... I get it now!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link