It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Army Cadets thrown out of Liverpool Shopping Mall For Selling Poppies and Offending Muslims!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I can only say that They! want confrontations.

I think they are doing all this to keep us from seeing some thing?
keep the people angry at each other.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Originally posted by chemistry

The police won't help.

And yet it says this right in the article you linked us to:

The incident is currently under investigation KC by Merseyside Police and it was confirmed yesterday by Merseyside Police that abuse towards Poppy sellers on a national scale is massive and there are currently countless incidents being probed by many police forces across the country.

Are they, or aren't they?

I'm afraid this is all probably nothing more than the right-wing Nationalists in the UK stirring up racial and religious hatred.

Notice that "nationalists" descended for a protest? That's a red flag right there. No one in the UK calls themselves Nationalist unless they are BNP or EDL. That's the mentality of the people we're dealing with here.

I'm calling shenanigans and suggesting that this is a BS story, or exaggerated at the very least, by right-wing xenophobes who want to see a racial/religious war in this country.

They won't get it though, because 99% of the British public know the difference between a genuine concern and outright Nazism.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Originally posted by chemistry

The police won't help.

And yet it says this right in the article you linked us to:

The incident is currently under investigation KC by Merseyside Police and it was confirmed yesterday by Merseyside Police that abuse towards Poppy sellers on a national scale is massive and there are currently countless incidents being probed by many police forces across the country.

Are they, or aren't they?

They took britains guns and now the people are defensless against this. They're gonna try it in America too so that Barak and his muslim brothers can dominate us. I wonder if there are any Americans that will go to war against this?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cantyousee

They took britains guns and now the people are defensless against this.

What, so your answer to someone burning a Remembrance Day poppy would be to shoot them?

And we think things are pretty screwed up over here.

ETA.
Though the essence of my post is still relevant and valid to this thread I've got to say I think I posted in the wrong thread - apologies.
edit on 12/11/12 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
No one in the UK calls themselves Nationalist unless they are BNP or EDL.

Are you sure about that?

Tsom87

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join