It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Worlds End

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

If your topic doesn't have a conspiracy angle, it will be moved to Faith and Spirituality in BTS.

Thank you Byrd and I hope the angle of conspiracy is clear and that we passed the audition .

I read today that Children's Hunger Fund is really stepping up relief efforts to those suffering the most in Sandy's wake. As always that would be the poor.

Staten Island

So CHF has already sent a truck load of supplies to churches in the east for ditribution and if you would like to help them out, they are a non profit and the info is here.

There are literally hundreds of Christian volunteers ready to pitch in and see that everyone left homeless by Sandy receives a plate of food on Thanks Giving Day. So once again we see the Christian network is in full swing bringing the compassion of our Lord Jesus Christ to those less fortunate. Barely mentioning where you can donate to help them, help those, who need our help. Yes, those pesky, overbearing, arrogant, zealous Christian hypocrites are at it again.

While Atheists point fingers in judgement at them, proclaiming them to be murderers and warmongers. Or misguided zombies who worship a non existent, narcissistic, homicidal, jealous, evil, invisible ole man, who likes spaghetti.

While Mayor Koch secures the running of a marathon.

While Obama secured another four year term in office, who BTW didn't fill his administrations post of Religious Ambassador for two full years. The only post that works against religious persecution around the world.

While secular news organisations ignore the ever growing persecution of Christianity right here in America. And also the worst of which occurs around the world, as Christians are massacred by the thousands every month.
Obama and the media are silent.

While the world mankind has created grows more rigid and inhumane. Exploiting a system that so obviously seeks absolute domination of every human being on the planet.

While an elite class of men, most of which can be proven psychopaths (while the rest are obviously) continue their very ancient war against God, proclaiming themselves to be Gods. While the real victims of this war are made by the propaganda they have fine tuned over thousands of years. Those being of course the young academics who would never even consider for one moment. That all the universities of this world are filling their heads with nothing more than war propaganda.

If you're among them? Please, stop for this very second and look, at how all of you are running all willy nilly thru and from those "establishments of higher learning"? Proclaiming "evolution is real" and " there is no God because Richard Dawkins knows everything about the universe, learned it in twenty years max and so he must know ":

Be very brave for two seconds and consider that what they've taught you, what you've paid them to teach you is just a fantastic lie they've become very good at telling over thousands of years. So good in fact, that you can't even recognize it as an absurdity anymore. But indeed it is. Is it so hard to fathom that the truth has been obscured by a certain cabal of men who were waiting for you and for this day ?

So you can see prophecy being fulfilled as this world will soon become far more brutal in it's persecution of a kind and caring people. Indeed the way I speak out on these boards, their are many here among us, who may get their wish and see me no more, after myself being black bagged and taken out behind the paint shed and shot.
So to write and for lack of a better term.

My hope is simple. That as in any war, those of you that have been counted as cannon fodder in this most elaborate of wars, will remember this message and join the resistance. Just in time to recognize the truth written here and save your own ass. From the ultimate destruction your course has been pre-navigated too, but not reached.

At worlds end.

edit on 11-11-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I dont really see where you are heading with your post. I mostly seems like some ranting of people with non-christians views.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

Well your post declares the odds are against me, but lets wait and see if it's clear to others.
Surely it isn't that obscure.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

While secular news organisations ignore the ever growing persecution of Christianity right here in America.

Every demographic is being persecuted by the system...and zzz resistance should have NO ideological requirement other than the desire to take out TPTB.

You ok buddy..? I haven't seen this kind of Prothletising from you in some time.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
A very accurate and timely description of the non-stop attack on any religion or organization that tries to do anything good for the suffering in the world.

Someone has to point out the facts of a heartless and evil world trend that has been allowed to transpire over the past several decades.

Slanted and Biased News Reports and Propaganda Spin is very old, but does not go unnoticed by the world population.

Less than 2/3-rd's of the US population voted for the recent presidential election. The Silant Majority of citizens did not vote.

The Silent Majority of the US population that believe in "God" and do not go to church regularly is still very high, no matter what some of the Biased Main Stream News agencies report.

Thumbs up on someone Finally pointing out the Obvious that is Not Going Unnoticed by The Silent Majority !

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

You ok buddy..? I haven't seen this kind of Prothletising from you in some time.

I know isn't it great ?
Hocs a loogie, just bored.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisb9
A very accurate and timely description of the non-stop attack on any religion or organization that tries to do anything good for the suffering in the world.

Someone has to point out the facts of a heartless and evil world trend that has been allowed to transpire over the past several decades.

Slanted and Biased News Reports and Propaganda Spin is very old, but does not go unnoticed by the world population.

Less than 2/3-rd's of the US population voted for the recent presidential election. The Silant Majority of citizens did not vote.

The Silent Majority of the US population that believe in "God" and do not go to church regularly is still very high, no matter what some of the Biased Main Stream News agencies report.

Thumbs up on someone Finally pointing out the Obvious that is Not Going Unnoticed by The Silent Majority !

That's pretty good.
At least now I don't feel so eccentric:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

“Do you want me to release to you the king of the Jews?” asked Pilate, knowing it was out of envy that the chief priests had handed Jesus over to him. But the chief priests stirred up the crowd to have Pilate release Barabbas instead.

“What shall I do, then, with the one you call the king of the Jews?” Pilate asked them.

“Crucify him!” they shouted. Mark 15:9-13

How did the teachers and leaders stir up the crowd to release the murderer and insurrectionist, Barabbas?

“he (Satan) is a liar and the father of lies” (John 8:44)

“his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness”  (2nd Cor. 11:15)

“by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive” (Rom. 16:18)

“lawlessness” (1st John 3:4)

making converts twice the children of hell Matthew 23:15

Pilate severely underestimated the hatred the Jewish leaders had stirred up against Jesus. So do the Christ-rejecting descendants of Christian forefathers today. When a crowd has been whipped up into a frenzy, they will believe the worst about the best, and the facts don’t matter. Any student of crowd psychology knows how this works. 

The Truth is hated by those who prosper and maintain a position over the populace by means of lies. The crowds grow to love the loves and consequently reject the love of the Truth. They can no longer determine what is good or evil. As such, the teachers and leaders of Jesus' day convinced the crowds that Jesus was a threat to their society and worthy of death. Today, the occult and New Age religions teach the very same thing; that Bible believing Christians are considered enemies to world 'evolution' and world "ascension" into gods - transhumanism, "spiritual evolution", "consciousness evolution", "trancendance" "divinity within". This message is laced throughout occult teachings and the New Age movement, everything from Freemasonry to ufology cults.. And millions upon millions fully believe it.

"Man is becoming god" - Adolph Hitler

The crowd today, stirred up by their teachers and leaders, believe their messages and cannot fathom that they have succumbed to the ideology of Hitler. So convinced are they by Satan's words that the Creator withholds the Truth and that through knowledge they can open their eye and become like god - and not die - that they are prepared to kill for it.

"Skin for skin" Satan replied. "A man will give all he has for his own life."Job 2:4

Promise a bruised and battered world a rosy future of bliss as little divine immortal gods, and people will kill those who they perceive would stand in the way of that happening.

Come Lord Jesus.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So, is what you're saying that only Christians are truly charitable? And, because of their charitableness, these donors and volunteer represent all Christians and their charitable actions absolve all Christians of any hypocrisy and validates their truth?

Altruism is a reality of nature. Charity isn't only a reflection a religious people's mandate, it's a reflection of humanity and of the endurance and survival of the human species.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Keep on keeping on!

For even those who vehemently disagree in their replies have had to read your words in order to disagree with them.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by randyvs

Keep on keeping on!

For even those who vehemently disagree in their replies have had to read your words in order to disagree with them.

Haha, usually people have to read or hear others have to say in order to reply

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

Point being that once you have read you cannot "un-read", thus the word is spread. Whether you agree or disagree you have considered, therefore he has done his duty. One cannot force religious belief on another; but what one CAN do is cause others to consider.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by randyvs

So, is what you're saying that only Christians are truly charitable? And, because of their charitableness, these donors and volunteer represent all Christians and their charitable actions absolve all Christians of any hypocrisy and validates their truth?

I don't know how to sound sarcastic enough to even answer such a question.

Altruism is a reality of nature. Charity isn't only a reflection a religious people's mandate, it's a reflection of humanity and of the endurance and survival of the human species.

Disagree
Altruism is quality of intelligence that out of all Gods creation only we humans possess. As we were made in the image of God, so we can choose to be altruistic.

So altruism is just another ingredient in that primordial soup that denies the need of a Chef ? Maybe it came in a can like Progresso ? Man, what a boat load of wet BULL SHEET you're sinking with ? And how you can even mention the word hypocrisy is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Come now, come back and claim persecution of Christianity when a US presidential contender can run without at least having to feign belief in a higher power. Its not likely any time soon.

The only people murdering and persecuting Christians are fundamentalist Muslims in the third world. They have a problem with everybody that aren't Muslims. Religious intolerance boiled in with nationalist resentment at the Christian west for 100 years of meddling and imperialism.

In the western world all thats happening is that a large section of the public who don't believe in god have found their voice. Would you rather a system they were forced to stand beside you in church while looking at their watch and thinking it all nonsense?

Theres nothing about 'not believing in god' that precludes believing charity is a good thing. Or indeed applauding those engaged in it whether they be Christians, Atheists or Hindus.

Theres something bizarre going on here. Its like every issue in american discourse is being polarised and exaggerated to the point of the ridiculous. Whereby common sense and rational debate becomes impossible. Every issue, from human suffering on down to the trivial is seen first as an excuse to score points. I'm starting to find this quite troubling.

edit on 11-11-2012 by justwokeup because: typo

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Altruism in the animal kingdom.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Nothing in the vid can choose to be altruistic. All on about instinct that in itself is just something God put there for the survival of a species. Dogs are loyal and love their owners as members of a pack. And even bugs follow their God given instincts.

Still the same sinking boat load of BS.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I hear what you're saying Randy. (I hope!)

If one thinks about it, who is going to have more respect for others,...one who believes we are creatures designed by a heavenly Father, or someone who believes we evolved from slime by mere chance?

I'm not saying there aren't loving caring people from all walks of life, nor that there aren't a lot of self-righteous hypocritical Christians in the world, but just looking at the contrast of how one views life itself has to make a huge impact.

Anyway, that looks like an interesting movie you linked to. I had never heard of it, so may have to look it up and watch the whole thing! Thanks!

Here's a little video that kinda adds to the theme of your thread. Hope you like it, too!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This might be a little off-track Randy, but if ya got a minute, check out these Noahide Laws!

I haven't gotten around to wanting to make a thread about them yet, but am curious what others think.

Here's a start:

bewareofthenoahidelaws.followersofyah.com...

" And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."!Revelation 20:4

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So then you do believe that only Christians can be charitable, and that the actions of their charity is proof that their religion is true.

Okay......

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Seems like every time you show up, which is to far and in between, you always make a serious impact. Just a single example of a man knowing the love of Christ. I'd say singing while burning to death constitutes nothing short of a miracle. Even Buddhist monks can only remain silent which most likely gets a little easier after they inhale the flames.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join