It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about lasers for buffs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Ok so I have a question pertaining to a real life scenario that occurred to me and another in Texas on a piece of land with an old junked out minivan being the target of a laser projected from a stealthed ship that was about 30-40ft up above the trees above the van.

Here is the characteristics of the laser that I believe make it of human origin or at least adaptation.

I step out of a camper one of the old airstream silvers of the larger type.

First thing I see is the junked out mini-van with the windshield totally illuminated as though the glass itself were incredibly bio-lumenescent and it was shining a very bright bluish/whitish light but light blue essentially.

The windshield continued on like this for some time with the imput laser strike point not fully visible at first.

I already knew what was doing it but not how it was done or what the actual physics involved were and hence why I am asking.

My question is what type of laser can hit the side window behind the drivers seat like a American Darpa laser (invisble unless equipped correctly) and effectively charge the (?)..atoms? of the windshield itself.

This windshield glowed perhaps 30-60 minutes, slowly and evenly lost the glowing blue emission and I was then able to see where it struck the side window and it was simillarly illuminated tthough diminished and in a patch looking pattern where the beam had obviously hit it.

I did see the ship later that night as I was aware of it and not concerned enough to step outside for a piss during which I chanced a look over my should and looked at the trees above the van where I guessed it was hiding.

Within a second or two it lit up a single white light (dinner plate sized) and zipped southward a hundred ft or so and dipped into the trees as I could see the light descend through the canopy in less than 1-2 seconds.

Clearly they were not sure if I was going to turn and fire a weapon at the speacilized vehicle they were using to observe/bewilder me.

I know it was humans for reasons I have mentioned in other posts but suffice it to say I was gangstalked several times before during and after.

But I always knew why and they really do not scare me at all.

I was almost asking to be pissed on or at least scared with my behavior that aroused this activity.

One more detail is the day this happened I was drinking some local fruit wine in the camper and this truck rolls through the property realy slow with darked windows and that was perhaps a scout to see how they would approach their hide.

What kind of lasers real or imagined can do that?

I must know.
edit on 11-11-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Hm, so in the 60 minutes while the window was glowing, as an ATS member, you did not come to the conclusion taking a picture or two?

Also, why iluminate the windshield of that truck? Why should a black van look for the windshield afterwards? I think you drank to much fruit wine this day.
edit on 11-11-2012 by StareDad because: (no reason given)

XL5

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I don't think it was a normal laser or at least not one that emits visible light (blue-deep red). The only time I have seen glass glow was a xenon car head light bulb (filament) that may or may not have been quartz. I wanted to see what would happen if I discharged a 360uF capacitor charged at about 160 volts through it. It shattered and the pieces were glowing a very light shade of blue and they slowly dimmed and became a more rich dark blue.

I think it could have been a UV laser or some sort of electron beam.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tekeen

With the time frame you have given you would have been able to gather evidence. I will be harsh. Pics or it didn't happen. And if it didn't happen, it seems you are either having hallucinations, or you like to lie. Seriously, none of your story makes any sense. A super top secret black project craft is in your backyard for an hour just sitting there? Yeah ...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ill go with the other posts here to say... in those time scales, and the availability of hand held camera equipment, along with how popular and accessible they are these days... i would of expected a video/picture or two.

On Lasers... they are always invisible when looking at them at a tangent, that is unless the air is misty or dusty in some way. OK so the windshield lit up white/blue like biol-luminescence you said?

Well luminescence is a natural effect that can be excited by a laser, quite often a UV laser would do the trick, however if the material was to light up from a single laser point like strike, it would NOT light up the whole shield equally, and the luminescence is caused by the properties of the material, not the properties of the laser.

My doubt comes in that, if you have handled materials that scintillate or show alot of fluorescence or luminescence, you certainly would not make a windshield out of the stuff, and any coatings you apply to it would be thin enough as not to have a big effect. Otherwise just being out in sunlight would light the window up in a similar way.

Speaking as a professional scientist id say that i have serious doubts about the story based on the way it is described and what is pertained to have occurred

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tekeen
Ok so I have a question pertaining to a real life scenario that occurred to me and another in Texas on a piece of land with an old junked out minivan being the target of a laser projected from a stealthed ship that was about 30-40ft up above the trees above the van.

So, I'm seeing several unlikely assumptions here -

1) it was a laser
2) it was a "stealthed ship"
3) it was 30-40 feet up

BIG illogical assumptions, no evidence.

First thing I see is the junked out mini-van with the windshield totally illuminated as though the glass itself were incredibly bio-lumenescent and it was shining a very bright bluish/whitish light but light blue essentially.

Why would you compare this to bio-luminescence?

I already knew what was doing it but not how it was done or what the actual physics involved were and hence why I am asking.

How? Do you really mean, "I jumped to a conclusion about what was doing it, based on very little evidence, but it matched my conspiracy beliefs"?

My question is what type of laser can hit the side window behind the drivers seat like a American Darpa laser (invisble unless equipped correctly) and effectively charge the (?)..atoms? of the windshield itself.

There isn't any "DARPA laser". DARPA is an agency that funds development of technologies that might prove useful to the government. It doesn't do any development itself. You could get your own DARPA funding, if you were an engineer or scientist with something to offer them.

EM doesn't cause net electrical charging of objects. Photons do not carry charge. Lasers, like any other beam of light, ARE essentially invisible, unless reflected or dispersed. You can't actually "see" lasers from the side like a bad sci-fi program or movie, unless the air is dusty or filled with some sort of aerosol or particulate. Fog would do, but it would still be sort of faint in most cases.

This windshield glowed perhaps 30-60 minutes, slowly and evenly lost the glowing blue emission and I was then able to see where it struck the side window and it was simillarly illuminated tthough diminished and in a patch looking pattern where the beam had obviously hit it.

Maybe.

Clearly they were not sure if I was going to turn and fire a weapon at the speacilized vehicle they were using to observe/bewilder me.

Another BIG assumption. Are you sure you weren't high as a goat and just seeing the moon? Moon reflections on the windshield if you were mushroomed out or on a bit of acid might cause just this sort of thing, from what I've heard.

I know it was humans for reasons I have mentioned in other posts but suffice it to say I was gangstalked several times before during and after.

Ah. Schizoaffective, or just paranoid schiz? Are you on your meds? Were you off for a while before your sighting? I'm not being nasty, it just goes together. I've got a neighbor and a couple of friends that have schizoaffective disorder, they see all sorts of things when their meds are out of whack.

What kind of lasers real or imagined can do that?

Some sorts of glass will fluoresce under UV of the right wavelength, however, windshield glass is not of that type.

If this so-called "stealthed ship" wanted to screw with you, why not just light up your camper? And why you? Do you know how much money it takes to run even a ground-op with a half-dozen guys and a pair of tail cars? And now, for some reason YOU are so important that they're chasing you around with a laser death UFO for no reason other than to annoy you? Does that make sense?

top topics

join