It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GideonFaith, The Monster I Have Created, By Quadrivium (A Now Lonely and Depressed Husband)[CTPWC]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonFaith

I'll be lookin' for your entry, and I'll bet it's 10 times better. It's just how you wimmin folk roll!

Let the monster loose!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

I'll be lookin' for your entry, and I'll bet it's 10 times better. It's just how you wimmin folk roll!

Let the monster loose!

I don't know about better. But I can bet you that it will be interesting.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Sounds like me when i got my wife to playing world of warcraft. I had to beg her just to try the damn game, and it was like well...the kinda stuff made from poppies in asia. I'd wake up at 2 am and find her in there playing world of warcraft, thoroughly addicted. She was cheating on me with world of warcraft. All i can say is watch what you introduce your spouse to, it can ruin your marriage.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Let the monster loose!

Wow, thanks for the vote of confidence there bro.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SageBeno
I had a good laugh to myself about this one, especially since I saw her introduction thread hahaha.

Nice one Quad.

Thank you Sage

I am glad you enjoyed it.
Sadly y'all didn't get to see her reaction.................too funny

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Sounds like me when i got my wife to playing world of warcraft. I had to beg her just to try the damn game, and it was like well...the kinda stuff made from poppies in asia. I'd wake up at 2 am and find her in there playing world of warcraft, thoroughly addicted. She was cheating on me with world of warcraft. All i can say is watch what you introduce your spouse to, it can ruin your marriage.

Sorry to hear that lonewolf, I can only hope that this does not turn out the same.
The truth is that she has had a rough go of it this past year (health) and I have mentioned joining to her several times. I did so to give her something to keep her mind off of the pain.
She finally took me up on the idea and I am happy she has fallen into the way she has. I have found, from personal experience, that ATS is a GREAT stress reliever.
I hope WOW did not make things end badly for you?
Thanks for reading!

Quad
edit on 12-11-2012 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Quad, sorry brother, you let her join.

Gideon, uhm, I have a suggestion. Make your own entry into the poetry contest, and see who gets more flags. (You will!)

That will be interesting.

Did you come on here to read my poem or flirt with my wife?!?!?

Thanks for reading Druid

I am glad you enjoyed it?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Sorry to hear that lonewolf, I can only hope that this does not turn out the same.
The truth is that she has had a rough go of it this past year (health) and I have mentioned joining to her several times. I did so to give her something to keep her mind off of the pain.
She finally took me up on the idea and I am happy she has fallen into the way she has. I have found, from personal experience, that ATS is a GREAT stress reliever.
I hope WOW did not make things end badly for you?
Thanks for reading!

Quad

Nah we're fine. ATS can cause more stress too, i experience that first hand sometimes.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Nah we're fine. ATS can cause more stress too, i experience that first hand sometimes.

You are right, most of the time it is self inflicted stress though.
We know we really shouldn't peek inside some of these threads but...........We do it anyway.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Quad, sorry brother, you let her join.

Gideon, uhm, I have a suggestion. Make your own entry into the poetry contest, and see who gets more flags. (You will!)

That will be interesting.

AHEM *cough,cough*
As you were saying???

Quad

top topics

<< 1   >>

join